Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,450 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

SSAEAC Threaten To Shut Power, Demand Sack Of TCN MD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SSAEAC Threaten To Shut Power, Demand Sack Of TCN MD (247 Views)

CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ / I Owe A Microfinance Bank 600k, They Threaten To Jail Me, I Need Your Advice! / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SSAEAC Threaten To Shut Power, Demand Sack Of TCN MD by Mediamerge: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
By Energy Worth

Electricity workers on Tuesday, in Abuja threatened to shut down power, unless the Federal Government sacks the Transmission Company of Nigeria’s (TCN) Managing Director, Usman Mohammed.

The workers, under the auspices of the Senior Staff Association of Electricity and Allied Companies (SSAEAC), are accusing Mohammed of high handedness and anti-labour practices.

Read more...http://energyworthonline.com/2018/08/15/ssaeac-threaten-to-shut-power-demand-sack-of-tcn-md/

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Brands Full-year Profit Fall By 37% After Listeriosis Outbreak Aftermath / Shops For Sale In Tejuosho Shopping Complex / OPPORTUNITY DISCOVERY: Two Areas Ekeremor Wants You To Explore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.