Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers (33289 Views)

Tinubu, Osinbajo Fear Buhari More Than They Fear God - Table Shaker / Seriki Igangan: "Anytime I Hear Sunday Igboho Name Fear Catches Me" / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by INFOBIZ3: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
John 3 :16
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by hisgrace090: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
JegaQuin:

If You think he does those actions without the permission of the President, you are a joker!

What ties the president hand from doing them on his own since?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by Mydazz(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
iambabaG:
Simply put..
A competent administrator sends shivers down the spines of incompetent and ineffective employees!!
Now He has the real body language.
Unlike PMB's body odour
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by Totibush(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
planetx13:
Imagine what he has accomplished in 2 weeks ....... this shows that as a country we can achieve what we want if we really want to ...... we have to stop all these sentiments and stand for what is right

I don't know about anybody but I'll gladly vote this man if he comes out under any party ...... he is capable...... You might mistake his meekness for weakness, but he always does the right things and that's what matters most ...... sacking the DSS boss is like sacking the CIA director in the absence of Trump,,, even if he had to brief the president.... convincing him in a matter of few hours would have been no easy feat .

Simply put, our future is in our hands

Ciao

Sacking the DSS boss is like sacking the director of US secret service in the absence of Trump not CIA.. We have our own NIA

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by ddjay: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
but honestly, osinbajo as (even) vice president is more powerful,respected, and influential than GEJ (the bloody coward) as president. niger delta gave us a bloody coward from 2010 to 2015. at least for the short period osinbajo acts as president, there are no killings of Christians in the middle belt,even zamfara and maiduguri is calm...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by Talknochip(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Difference btw One who is driven by pure zeal and One who is driven by knowledge!
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by COMPAQ(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
This one is "fake news". I'm not sure anyone in government fears Osinbajo. Not even sure anyone fears Buhari himself, with the way his Ministers and appointees behave. Otherwise IGP would not have dodged going to Benue state when ordered to do so.
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
hisgrace090:
Good news!

Left for pmb, he can't question anyone neither can he fire any.

Osinbajo becoming another Idiagbon will not only help Nigeria out but will also allow pmb have enough rest.
And yet when Buhari is mentioned some people will collapse before they are even accused. Buhari is a toothless bulldog apart from being a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by OtunbaSpartacus: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
A new SHERIFF is in town, his name is OLUYEMI the son of OSIBANJO all the way from Ogun State. He's a legal luminary and an anointed man of the most High, he abhors indiscipline.
No time for nonsense again, You either FALL IN or you FALL OUT.
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by VULCAN(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
I agree with you

As for the Daura sacking, Buhari resisted till Osinbajo threatened to resign. Buhari knew that meant Saraki becomes the acting President, so he caved in.

planetx13:
Imagine what he has accomplished in 2 weeks ....... this shows that as a country we can achieve what we want if we really want to ...... we have to stop all these sentiments and stand for what is right

I don't know about anybody but I'll gladly vote this man if he comes out under any party ...... he is capable...... You might mistake his meekness for weakness, but he always does the right things and that's what matters most ...... sacking the DSS boss is like sacking the CIA director in the absence of Trump,,, even if he had to brief the president.... convincing him in a matter of few hours would have been no easy feat .

Ciao

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by maisauki: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
hisgrace090:
Good news!

Left for pmb, he can't question anyone neither can he fire any.

Osinbajo becoming another Idiagbon will not only help Nigeria out but will also allow pmb have enough rest.
who gave him d balls to do d firing?
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by hisgrace090: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
maisauki:
who gave him d balls to do d firing?

Why is it that the giver of balls can't fire any?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by arrestdarrester: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Now that's governance in action. This is what we expected long ago not propaganda.
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by bobochem: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
d fear of osibanjo is d beginning of wisdom. This guy has achieved a lot as acting presido more than pmb.Some of his achievement are terminating of daura appt,pass into law executive order against corruption, stabilizing of our currency to dollar,ordering of overhauling of SARS,etc
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by Saadallah26(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
No Nonsense Man. I will Advice Baba to Continue his Vacation in Uk
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by mechanics(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
That's how a leader should be.
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by kabillionaire(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
iambabaG:
Simply put..
A competent administrator sends shivers down the spines of incompetent and ineffective employees!!
Now He has the real body language.
At this rate.. I won’t mind an extended time off for Buhari till May 29, 2019

I like that!
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by Nelson247: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
planetx13:

Ciao

Am in the same shoes with u bro. I will vote for this man irrespective ofany party
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2018
kmcutez:

I thought the fear of Osibanjo will make one lose belly fat, until I read your writeup properly. Lol
Lol cheesy
Lol wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions From Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi, Others / FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / EFCC Returns Sylva’s ’48 Houses’ Seized Under Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.