Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers (33286 Views)

Tinubu, Osinbajo Fear Buhari More Than They Fear God - Table Shaker / Seriki Igangan: "Anytime I Hear Sunday Igboho Name Fear Catches Me" / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by dingbang(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Osinbajo for president. I like his body language .. Doesn't tolerate nonsense just like me

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by Temptee101(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Spare me with that, what sort of useless fear after 3 solid years of redundancy and ineffectiveness with nothing done about it just fews months to election? We don't need this type of accidental progress, one step forward 30 steps backward and when the dullard returns it becomes business as usual and everything back to status quo. What an incompetent govt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by omowolewa: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
ok
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by excomarow(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
This Man
...i dey watch u
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by sparko1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
shey na pigdin you wan speak for the headline, abeg just speak pigdin jeje oh, which be Osinbajo's fear catches minister again!
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by congorasta: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
some said buhari is '''-/==!'$
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by mekd: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
How I wish buhari remains where he is

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by Lilimax(f): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bunch of ineffectual people embarassed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by Humility017(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Sack as many as possible before the old man returns

I seriously fear for dalung he may be the next to be sacked when the VP hears of these FIFA ban threat.
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by xynerise: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Seems like he has not been carried along in most of the decisions of this administration.
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by robay(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good cool
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by JegaQuin: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
hisgrace090:
Good news!

Left for pmb, he can't question anyone neither can he fire any.

If You think he does those actions without the permission of the President, you are a joker!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
ednut1:
For 3 years no cabinet reshuffle chai
I think its the best,it saves lot of money unlike PDP days where money must change hands

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by anochuko01(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
best thing for apc is to present osibanjo as presi and a northerner as vice. he'll defeat anyone hands down. our problem is buhari and not apc

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by oweman: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lies from the pit of he'll .
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by IamAirforce1: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Osibanjo would make a good president
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by BMZK: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
I would have loved to see a comparison sheet of attendance for the previous NEC meetings to back up the statement.
That is how professional journalists present facts.
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by maestroferddi: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Buhari o Buhari!

Never again will Nigeria descend this low again.

Never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by gulfer: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
There's too much speculative journalism in this country now or what is this rubbish I just read
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by PierreAbutu(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
wristbangle:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/osinbajos-fear-catches-ministers/

This Daura saga shows 3 things:

1. Buhari is a coward in calling his fulani brothers to order, when they commit corrupt acts
2. Buhari knlws perpetrators of corruption but won't touch them because of ethnic, tribal, religious and primordial sentiments
3. Buhari is being blackmailed by powerful forces internally and externally angry
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by opribo(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
There is a difference when educated people are in charge and when stone aged men are in power.
There is the usual rule of law as against the kill and go approach of the latter.
What i find difficult to understand is why is it always difficult for us to move forward by electing learned men and women who have seen the light to lead us. Rather we choose people who hate education, people who have never seen the four walls of a university.
Even now some people in 2019 in this our fast paced world are shamelessly still saying we go the old ways of been led by the blind. Such people should bury their heads in shame. They should present an enlightened candidate that is fit and stop insulting the nation. We are better than what they are presenting to the world that we are. We still have the best here let us do everything to find them and stop this no brainers. Enough of the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
izibilihealth:
Fear of Osinbajo.

HOW TO LOSE YOUR BELLY FAT FAST WITH ''PUSH-UP''
https://www.weightpilot.com/2018/08/how-to-lose-belly-fat-fast.html

I thought the fear of Osibanjo will make one lose belly fat, until I read your writeup properly. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by PHILipu1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Didcot:
10 Days never reach for Buhari to return?
Take out Saturday and Sunday from the leave and calculate.
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by blackboy2star(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
ESPECIALLY THAT HUNTER CALLED SPORT MINISTER
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by OBJANDIBB: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Osibanjo's fear which sickness is that.
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by FASTLINK1: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
xynerise:
Seems like he has not been carried along in most of the decisions of this administrjation.
More like
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by ednut1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
anjigirl:
I think its the best,it saves lot of money unlike PDP days where money must change hands
mr Beret (youth and sports) has perfromed woefully. Madam Taraba was loyal to Atiku. And so many others who have done nothing. They shud have been replaced
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by Bimpe29: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Buhari has always been blessed with better and more disciplined Deputies. Idiagbon of blessed memory came to my mind.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by demoBaba: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=dustydee post=70301519]Which one is "Osinbajo's fear" again? Did the OP mean "the fear of Osinbajo"?[/quote

The message may comes from any angle.
Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by izibilihealth(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
kmcutez:

I thought the fear of Osibanjo will make one lose belly fat, until I read your writeup properly. Lol
Hahaha! Funny you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers by impactx(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
If Buhari had led like this in all these years, Nigeria would probably be better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo / EFCC Returns Sylva’s ’48 Houses’ Seized Under Jonathan / Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions From Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.