Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) (27941 Views)

Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) / Onna Jetty In Akwa Ibom Is Near Completion (Photos) / How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
he construction of the Alagbole-Odo-Yakoyo flyover commenced close to a decade ago.

The flyover is intended to connect the Alagbole-Akute axis of Ogun state to Ojodu-Berger axis of Lagos state.

During those extensive period of construction of the flyover, it was a hell of an experience for residents of Akute, Ajuwon, Lambe and neighbouring communities.

The flyover – which is one of the 3 flyovers being constructed within that location – suffered several abandonments.

Thankfully, work as reached completion stage. It is expected that the project would be rounded off before the end of the year.

The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover flyover connects the Ogun state to Lagos state.

This flyover is part of a 32km road construction project, that also includes the construction of 5 bridges.

It is being constructed by the Ibikunle Amosu-led Ogun state government.

https://autojosh.com/after-almost-a-decade-the-alagbole-yokoyo-flyover-is-near-completion-photos/

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2018

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2018

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by fk001(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nice one fashola is working

Who says PMB is not working.

Some people just hate him for no reason

Even Atiku's village is not left out, check out the picture below.

PMB sak

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Omihanifa: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Better late than never
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Teewhy2: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
The award of MR. Bridge should be given to the ogun state governor, he has constructed more bridges in the state than all past governors combined but the thing is that 3/4 of the bridge you can count nos of cars ply it, the money spent on some of the bridge would have tarred a good kilometer of roads that takes people into major streets but I guess there is more money in bridges construction that road construction maybe that explains why most of the roads started especially outside abeokuta are yet to be completed after 5 years while new bridge construction has commenced in places not as busy as allen roundabout and can be controlled by traffic lights.
The A.C pedestrian bridge constructed at ibara in 2012 and worth 1.3 billion naira has been abandoned by people in useage as the road is not too busy and the A.C installed are not working again which makes it a waste of public resources.

9 Likes

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by hisexcellency34: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
How I wish Amosun hand over to Otunba Dayo Adeneye D1 as the next governor

2 Likes

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by jovialswag(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
autojosh just rush comment
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by mytime24(f): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dis's naija grin
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by money121(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
If this news na true.. kudos to ApC oooo this road na hell ooo
Ogun state no try at all
I even heard that na baba iyabo abandoned the project...
Awon Eleribu govt..

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Assassin101: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
nice one

make I rush go develop my plots of land
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by TechConsult: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
This road na die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by countryfive: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
E
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Acidosis(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
same old sh!t bro, there's still a lot to be done.

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by AutoSpaNg: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
uiytrea
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by money121(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
TechConsult:
This road na die

Pass die na hell �

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by zimakod(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
WOW ..... THIS IS GOOD
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by greatman247(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Great
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by abc115: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Jamesrock(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:
How I wish Amosun hand over to Otunba Dayo Adeneye D1 as the next governor

me too ooo... Omo odogbolu
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Arysexy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
I see red muds shocked

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Reelmii: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
he deserves an accolade

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Auto reports Ng will still come and give us his own version , says this one na lie. And it so far from completion. One is praising government and another one is antagonising the government. Everyone for his own pocket.

3 Likes

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by ednut1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
The last time autojosh said almost . Lasg later told us na 2022

2 Likes

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by dotcomnamename: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Some people will not sleep well today grin

Wailers right now be like:

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Basit99(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
if you know what I do go through on that road daily you will pity me the project has been abandon again

4 Likes

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Sharpsword: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
This one is like 40% completed na, anyway better late than never and besides when will it be completed so I can avoid this place till then.
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by chinene1(f): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please @autojosh, the bridge and road are nowhere near completion. It is still hell for us living there. Construction of the bridge stopped over 5 months ago. They are expanding the roads leading to Alagbole junction but the gridlock at the bottom of the new bridge (since they destroyed a part of the old bridge) during rush hour is horrible coupled with the fact that they have refused to fill and level the small dirt part motorist are now forced to use.
If you truly want to report unbias, please take a camera and visit when its 5.30pm till very late at night to see how motorists suffer to pass through that small portion left for us to ply. Even bikes find it difficult as the place is too narrow for cars. The other day I spent over 2 hours on that tiny portion that should take 10 minutes tops during rush hour to cross over the river and it didn't even rain that day.
The bridge is just there like a white elephant. Seeing it just adds to the frustration we go through.
Greed and selfishness made them start the construction of that bridge. They could have just widened Yakoyo, Celebustop and maybe renovate the formal bridge. But I guess that would have looked out of place if they put something billion of naira as the budget for its construction.
The Akute bridge has long been abandoned and I won't even talk about the roads that lead from Berger to Akute through Denro. If that road was motorable, maybe the pressure won't be so much on the Alagbole Yakoyo road.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
I doubt if any of the bridge around that axis is near completion, the one at Agbado Oja was in a a state of abandonment last time I visit.

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by unitysheart(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
fk001:
Nice one fashola is working

Who says PMB is not working.

Some people just hate him for no reason

Even Atiku's village is not left out, check out the picture below.

PMB sak

that is a state project and not federal.

thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? / FRSC Official Joins Passenger In Praise & Worship After Taking Money From Driver / Tanker Crushes A Motorcyclist, Others To Death In Rivers State (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.