Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) (27946 Views)

Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) / Onna Jetty In Akwa Ibom Is Near Completion (Photos) / How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by fk001(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
unitysheart:

that is a state project and not federal.

thank you

Whatever may be the case PMB is still working.

Thank you
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by moscobabs(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
J
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by KEPAH: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
@Autojosh, I would have love if you say "Work in Progress". Abeqi, the road neva near com, not to talk of complete.....Na our road we sabi as e dey go jhoor.

2 Likes

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by lozanni(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Arysexy:
I see red muds shocked

That is how that Akute area looks. I was shocked to see it too when I accessed that place with a friend awhile ago.
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by statisticianmusa(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nice work by our amiable president.. SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Smooyis(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Teewhy2:
The award of MR. Bridge should be given to the ogun state governor, he has constructed more bridges in the state than all past governors combined but the thing is that 3/4 of the bridge you can count nos of cars ply it, the money spent on some of the bridge would have tarred a good kilometer of roads that takes people into major streets but I guess there is more money in bridges construction that road construction maybe that explains why most of the roads started especially outside abeokuta are yet to be completed after 5 years while new bridge construction has commenced in places not as busy as allen roundabout and can be controlled by traffic lights.
The A.C pedestrian bridge constructed at ibara in 2012 and worth 1.3 billion naira has been abandoned by people in useage as the road iis not to busy and the A.C installed are not working again which makes it a waste of public resources.
The Ogun state government should as a matter of urgency begin the construction of a bridge from igando to link Totowu or finish up the Camp David Bridge linking Totowu to Ayobo. This will attract the required traffic and can generate high income if tolled.
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by unitysheart(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
fk001:

Whatever may be the case PMB is still working.

Thank you

Lol. So everything is all about PMB now?
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by goaldynboy: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
fk001:
Nice one fashola is working

Who says PMB is not working.

Some people just hate him for no reason

Even Atiku's village is not left out, check out the picture below.

PMB sak

Zombie go and read the post first before commenting nonsense!!

Amosun is building a bridge and you are attributing it to Fashola and Buhari!!
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by fk001(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
unitysheart:

Lol. So everything is all about PMB now?

Is about his competency.
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by fk001(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
goaldynboy:

Zombie go and read the post first before commenting nonsense!!

Amosun is building a bridge and you are attributing it to Fashola and Buhari!!

PMB till 2023
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Deledinho: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
autojosh:
he construction of the Alagbole-Odo-Yakoyo flyover commenced close to a decade ago.

The flyover is intended to connect the Alagbole-Akute axis of Ogun state to Ojodu-Berger axis of Lagos state.

During those extensive period of construction of the flyover, it was a hell of an experience for residents of Akute, Ajuwon, Lambe and neighbouring communities.

The flyover – which is one of the 3 flyovers being constructed within that location – suffered several abandonments.

Thankfully, work as reached completion stage. It is expected that the project would be rounded off before the end of the year.

The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover flyover connects the Ogun state to Lagos state.

This flyover is part of a 32km road construction project, that also includes the construction of 5 bridges.

It is being constructed by the Ibikunle Amosu-led Ogun state government.

https://autojosh.com/after-almost-a-decade-the-alagbole-yokoyo-flyover-is-near-completion-photos/

This road has been handed over to the federal Govt. so is now been contract by FG. but d road has now been abandoned. since. I believed d person who posted dis here is working for APC n Ogun st govt.

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Sig4real(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
priceaction:
Auto reports Ng will still come and give us his own version , says this one na lie. And it so far from completion. One is praising government and another one is antagonising the government. Everyone for his own pocket.

One na PDP; the other na APC
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by imran147(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
fk001:
Nice one fashola is working

Who says PMB is not working.

Some people just hate him for no reason

Even Atiku's village is not left out, check out the picture below.

PMB sak

OGUN STATE PROJECT AND EVEN BERGER IS PGUN STATE AND CONTROL BY IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by fk001(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
imran147:

OGUN STATE PROJECT AND EVEN BERGER IS PGUN STATE AND CONTROL BY IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT

Does it matter?

The picture i uploaded is enough to justify that pMB is working.
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by unwired4g: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
chinene1:
Please @autojosh, the bridge and road are nowhere near completion. It is still hell for us living there. Construction of the bridge stopped over 5 months ago. They are expanding the roads leading to Alagbole junction but the gridlock at the bottom of the new bridge (since they destroyed a part of the old bridge) during rush hour is horrible coupled with the fact that they have refused to fill and level the small dirt part motorist are now forced to use.
If you truly want to report unbias, please take a camera and visit when its 5.30pm till very late at night to see how motorists suffer to pass through that small portion left for us to ply. Even bikes find it difficult as the place is too narrow for cars. The other day I spent over 2 hours on that tiny portion that should take 10 minutes tops during rush hour to cross over the river and it didn't even rain that day.
The bridge is just there like a white elephant. Seeing it just adds to the frustration we go through.
Greed and selfishness made them start the construction of that bridge. They could have just widened Yakoyo, Celebustop and maybe renovate the formal bridge. But I guess that would have looked out of place if they put something billion of naira as the budget for its construction.
The Akute bridge has long been abandoned and I won't even talk about the roads that lead from Berger to Akute through Denro. If that road was motorable, maybe the pressure won't be so much on the Alagbole Yakoyo road.

The policemen from Ajuwon station are always standing that small portion every night to collect 100Naira from Okada riders thereby worsening the traffic gridlock experienced on that road.

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Obierika(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Something that has already been abandoned...

How is it neat no completion?!
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by jamesversion: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Building a flyover in the middle of a slum village with no noteworthy traffic is not only a waste of public funds but a very unnecessary eye service.
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by msylva2147(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
unitysheart:

that is a state project and not federal.

thank you
but if it were to be a bad thing now you blame the federal government abi? oya continue
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by unitysheart(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
msylva2147:
but if it were to be a bad thing now you blame the federal government abi? oya continue

Only fools and unreasonable peeps do that.

I appreciate the FG. Na only mumus dey run their mouth anyhow.
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by imran147(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
fk001:

Does it matter?

The picture i uploaded is enough to justify that pMB is working.

I know but make u no Dey give ogun state glory to Lagos....
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by GodsportionEne: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
This flyover has caused more harm than good to the residents of the area.
once it is 5:30pm, you must spend hours to pass where ordinarily can take you 3mins.
I have been going through this since six years ago that I have been living here.

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by fk001(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
imran147:

I know but make u no Dey give ogun state glory to Lagos....

Salam bro
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by GodsportionEne: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
unwired4g:

The policemen from Ajuwon station are always standing that small portion every night to collect 100Naira from Okada riders thereby worsening the traffic gridlock experienced on that road.

they even wear anti robbery squad uniform

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by 6ixgod(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
chinene1:
Please @autojosh, the bridge and road are nowhere near completion. It is still hell for us living there. Construction of the bridge stopped over 5 months ago. They are expanding the roads leading to Alagbole junction but the gridlock at the bottom of the new bridge (since they destroyed a part of the old bridge) during rush hour is horrible coupled with the fact that they have refused to fill and level the small dirt part motorist are now forced to use.
If you truly want to report unbias, please take a camera and visit when its 5.30pm till very late at night to see how motorists suffer to pass through that small portion left for us to ply. Even bikes find it difficult as the place is too narrow for cars. The other day I spent over 2 hours on that tiny portion that should take 10 minutes tops during rush hour to cross over the river and it didn't even rain that day.
The bridge is just there like a white elephant. Seeing it just adds to the frustration we go through.
Greed and selfishness made them start the construction of that bridge. They could have just widened Yakoyo, Celebustop and maybe renovate the formal bridge. But I guess that would have looked out of place if they put something billion of naira as the budget for its construction.
The Akute bridge has long been abandoned and I won't even talk about the roads that lead from Berger to Akute through Denro. If that road was motorable, maybe the pressure won't be so much on the Alagbole Yakoyo road.
You just captured everything we've been going through at that yakoyo-alagbole axis, it's terribly sad.

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Marbleaik: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
VERY DIRTY PROJECT
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by naija2(f): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
It has been stopped again. Why didn’t u snap the other side of the road. The traffic there at night extremely bad. This is not the time to praise the Ogun state governor. Let him finish the road, and we can wish him a well done job. For now, it is unbearable to drive through that road.
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by alabi484(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sharpsword:
This one is like 40% completed na, anyway better late than never and besides when will it be completed so I can avoid this place till then.
Lol.. If you know how deplorable that road had been, this is like 97% completion aswear
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by imran147(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
fk001:

Salam bro

Wailekum Salam..
Eid Mubarak
Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by fk001(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
imran147:

Wailekum Salam..
Eid Mubarak

Jazakallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) by Tareq1105: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
money121:
If this news na true.. kudos to ApC oooo this road na hell ooo
Ogun state no try at all
I even heard that na baba iyabo abandoned the project...
Awon Eleribu govt..

We don't make noise in Ogun State. Bridges everywhere unlike fayose.

Confirm my post from any resident of ogun state that you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? / FRSC Official Joins Passenger In Praise & Worship After Taking Money From Driver / Nigerians Abroad. Share Your Experience With Racism And Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.