Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) (28978 Views)

Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos) / Obafemi Awolowo University Hostels Are Dirty (Disturbing Photos) / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by afbstrategies: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Gather Nigerian lawmakers and give each of them a cup of this water.
Doing so will make the day of millions of Nigerians. This is so so sad undecided
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by InTime(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Funny, Thats Free Tea.
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by bigdot1759(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Nothing wrong with the water it's just dat pipe is dirty so d first water to come need to clean d pipe so stop posting like a baby

1 Like

Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by 1stNumeroUno: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Oba Awon Uni!

grin grin grin...
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by Jagaban99(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Lol dirty water no dey kill African man
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by IamAirforce1: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2018
Very very bad
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by SEONaijaExpert: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2018
I guess they just cleaned the tank or something because if this is the real water coming out, that's total sickness.
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by Johnterryfama(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2018
Tolexander:
You aren't happy fetching tea from your school tank free of charge.
Tolexander:
Tolexander:
to those it may concerns, abeg Cary this guy for sense delivery so that he can comment rightly on sensitive issues
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by deavicky(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

There is no evidence that you fetched this from a tap.
what kind of evidence are u looking for?
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by daolad: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2018
The water reservoir calls for thorough cleansing to avert spread of diseases among students

1 Like

Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by Didcot: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2018
No be today!
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
Yet would say private unis are secondary schools. While theirs is a concentrstion camp
lol grin grin grin
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Na today ...... I also used that kind of water in Ogba femi
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by ariesbull: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2018
pacifust058:
This water was fetched from a tap at Fajuyi Hall, OAU..
Imagine students drinking and using this water for cooking

Why complain about the water ....the water is meant for the people..even the room seff is terrible
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by Rindo69: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2018
pacifust058:
I'll try to do that when the water is at it again cos it's back to normal now

So basically, you fetched the water while it was turbid and ran online to cry but now it is back to running clear.

1 Like

Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by EmirAbj: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2018
I WONT TALK, IT'S JUST DAT OAU IS ONE OF THE LOCAL AND VERY WORSTEST SCHOOL IN 9JA
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by masterfm777(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2018
You just have to come to great IFE to know what it's like. if a "well" could look like that, baba there's always alternative, "tap".This school spends nothing less that #45m annually on Electricity, you know what electricity looks like here? how much are they paying in Halls, #2500---2950, when summed up, barely #25m...if for any reason there's power outage, which could force students to use well, the management acts swiftly... Just stop posting unverified or irrelevant "infos", all in the name of NEWS. I stay in Faj, okay? Have you been to AWO recently, you see the renovations? if you knew what AWO hall looked like, you would be left speechless at how the school management had given tunes of turn around there. go to Angola, work is being Extended there, I knew what it looked like In my part 1. Is it also renovations in Moz? I'm saying there are better and many beautiful stories about our Great IFE, in stead of you just staying there, punching keyboard, flooding the forum with irrelevant subjects. baba, get trained, this is your profession!

1 Like

Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by Girah35(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

There is no evidence that you fetched this from a tap.
Bro... I stay in faj.. It's real

Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by Girah35(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2018
masterfm777:
You just have to come to great IFE to know what it's like. if a "well" could look like that, baba there's always alternative, "tap".This school spends nothing less that #45m annually on Electricity, you know what electricity looks like here? how much are they paying in Halls, #2500---2950, when summed up, barely #25m...if for any reason there's power outage, which could force students to use well, the management acts swiftly... Just stop posting unverified or irrelevant "infos", all in the name of NEWS. I stay in Faj, okay? Have you been to AWO recently, you see the renovations? if you knew what AWO hall looked like, you would be left speechless at how the school management had given tunes of turn around there. go to Angola, work is being Extended there, I knew what it looked like In my part 1. Is it also renovations in Moz? I'm saying there are better and many beautiful stories about our Great IFE, in stead of you just staying there, punching keyboard, flooding the forum with irrelevant subjects. baba, get trained, this is your profession!
Well said bro.. But we students deserved better tho
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by Reference(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2018
And yet will be insulting private universities as glorified secondary schools. Is OAU not a glorified medium security prison then.

Government has no business running universities. The production of graduates is and should be a business venture involving investments and expected returns then we will get it right. University education is not and will never be a social service. The responsibility of government should end at basic education so that value is properly generated and a country is operating at its optimun capacity. A situation where a government will expend billions to raise graduates without getting a commensurate return by engaging them in productive ventures from which it can recover its investment through taxation is bound to bankrupt even the biggest reserve.

Today because of free higher education the vastly superior fields of apprenticeship, practical skills aquisition, indigenous technology development which all are the building blocks of modern economies have gone to rot in Nigeria, slayed on the altar of non functional certificates from institutions that produce gradutaes who when lucky will work under the supervision of apprentices and technicians from abroad, consume foreign goods and services made by apprentices in industry abroad and pay them handsomely too while they sink deeper and deeper in poverty.

The picture above is symptomatic of a failed system. A potential graduate complaining about not being able to enjoy a service he should be finding a solution to. The government is investing so much in you to find solutions to the problems besetting this country not complain about them. What are you a potential graduate for then.... wasted investment. College education is highly overrated in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by ahiboilandgas: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2018
pacifust058:
This water was fetched from a tap at Fajuyi Hall, OAU..
Imagine students drinking and using this water for cooking
where is the chemistry and water engineering student should come and show us what their lecturer have been teaching them or na craming and slaying they happen for Nigeria university
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by HoodBillionaire: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2018
i rem hall 3 .
i dey baff quick quick for outside
men it was fun men
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by Damibiz(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2018
Una own na play...They was a time late last year,Uni Agric makurdi normally pump straight from River Benue nd serve us...
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by Royalblad: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2018
Peppersoup tongue
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by emmie14: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Tolexander:
Not all unclean water causes cholera.

It can only cause cholera if it has Vibrio cholerae
so what is the use for the dirty water?
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by Tolexander: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2018
emmie14:
so what is the use for the dirty water?
It can be used to wash,

wash the gutter though!
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by onlytiles(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Where is the Tap

1 Like

Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by DoctorROTEM(m): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2018
You should count yourself lucky, the universe has provided you with fresh early morning tea, just warm it, add sugar and milk, and buy soft bread... Don't forget to share with your friends... Namaste..
Re: See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2018
pacifust058:
I'll try to do that when the water is at it again cos it's back to normal now

Story has suddenly changed. If u don't upload the video immediately, it means you lied, this is not fair on your school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! / ASUU: Strike Continues, As FG Gives Condition To Accommodate ASUU’s UTAS / UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.