Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off His Huge Butt As He Gets A Body Scrub At The Spa(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His Huge Butt As He Gets A Body Scrub At The Spa(video) (562 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Teebillz Looks Dope As He "Gets Back In The Lab" / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows Off His Huge Butt As He Gets A Body Scrub At The Spa(video) by Jennifermh: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
He shared the video on his IG page with the caption

''Body wash needed in my life. We are using brown scrub. See big ass ?? after haters will say I wear bumbum. Spend the money on urself while u make more money ?''

Watch video below

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/bobrisky-shows-off-his-huge-butt-as-he-gets-a-body-scrub-at-the-spavideo/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Huge Butt As He Gets A Body Scrub At The Spa(video) by MicheyJ1: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
I just threw up in my mouth

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Huge Butt As He Gets A Body Scrub At The Spa(video) by itspzpics(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Huge Butt As He Gets A Body Scrub At The Spa(video) by made4naija(f): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Nigerian Lady Claims That BOBRISKY Can Be Used To Boost Agriculture In Nig / Son Heung-Min And Davido / See What TIMAYA Was Caught Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.