Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions (560 Views)

Twitter Rolls Out New $8 Subscriptions Offering Verification / Best WP Theme Or Plugin For VTU Portal / [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by YOLO1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello webmasters. Thanks for always helping me out with my blog especially with your response on this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/4676849/how-hide-wordpress-posts-blog
Please, would like to know the best WordPress plugin that my reader can use to subscribe to my blog and also to send my subscribers newsletter.
Have done a little research on the plugins available but still confused as to the one to use between
*Mailpoet
*Icegram- Email subscribers and newsletter
*SumoMe
*Newsletter
*WordPress Popup Builder and
*OptinMonster

Please kindly tell me the best you have used, you are using or you intend to use.
Thanks

cc
Sanchez01
Mattonnairaland
Techcapon
Brownville007
Adeoba2008
Finnestdope
Kelvin30286063
Successtar
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by TechCapon(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
YOLO1:
Hello webmasters. Thanks for always helping me out with my blog especially with your response on this link.
Please, would like to know the best WordPress plugin that my reader can use to subscribe to my blog and also to send my subscribers newsletter.
Have done a little research on the plugins available but still confused as to the one to use between
*Mailpoet
*SumoMe
*Newsletter
*OptinMonster

Please kindly tell me the best you have used, you are using or you intend to use.
Thanks

cc
Sanchez01
Mattonnairaland
Techcapon
Brownville007
Adeoba2008
Finnestdope
Kelvin30286063
Successtar
I use SumoMe and I get a lot of new subscribers every day. Sometimes I wonder if it's robots or real humans grin
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by mattonnairaland: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
YOLO1:
*Mailpoet
*SumoMe
*Newsletter
*OptinMonster

Thanks

cc
Sanchez01
Mattonnairaland
Techcapon
Brownville007
Adeoba2008
Finnestdope
Kelvin30286063
Successtar

The fastest way is to get them to receive notification for each post you make and at same time, you can build your mailing list too. Try helloBar
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by mattonnairaland: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
YOLO1:
*Mailpoet
*SumoMe
*Newsletter
*OptinMonster

Thanks

cc
Sanchez01
Mattonnairaland
Techcapon
Brownville007
Adeoba2008
Finnestdope
Kelvin30286063
Successtar

The fastest way is to get them to receive notification for each pos you make and at same time, you can build your mailing list too. Try helloBar
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by bedfordng(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
hmm
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by tuhamworld: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Newsletter plugin makes it easy to send newsletters..

https://www.netsocialblog.com/2018/04/create-newsletter-in-wordpress.html
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by adeoba2008(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
mattonnairaland:

The fastest way is to get them to receive notification for each pos you make and at same time, you can build your mailing list too. Try helloBar

There are couples of plugins that can do this perfectly.
You can make use of jetpack subscription but it does now allow you to have access to your email address.

Presently I am using RSS to email from Madmimi. Its very cheap and it allows you to send updates on your blog to your subscribers .

The limitation is that it is only free for the first one hundred subscribers.

Your just get the code and place it on your widget area

You can also use another RSS To email from www.benchmarkemail.com

Be ready to convince them if you already have email address to upload.
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by mattonnairaland: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
adeoba2008:

There are couples of plugins that can do this perfectly.
You can make use of jetpack subscription but it does now allow you to have access to your email address.

Presently I am using RSS to email from Madmimi. Its very cheap and it allows you to send updates on your blog to your subscribers .

The limitation is that it is only free for the first one hundred subscribers.

Your just get the code and place it on your widget area

You can also use another RSS To email from www.benchmarkemail.com

Be ready to convince them if you already have email address to upload.
You know madmimi is very limited they went from 2.5k emails on free acount to about 100 now and except you're on paid version you can collect emails with that. I use the paid version because of email counts and easy to upload even if I don't have email details like mailchimp will compulsory. But for starters it's not advisable you know.

Jetpack plugins allows bugs, it can allow hacking of a site/blog I fear using it.

I've heard of benchmarkemail I haven't tried it except it's free. Lol

And may I ask if emails delivers directly into inbox on it
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by adeoba2008(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
mattonnairaland:
You know madmimi is very limited they went from 2.5k emails on free acount to about 100 now and except you're on paid version you can collect emails with that. I use the paid version because of email counts and easy to upload even if I don't have email details like mailchimp will compulsory. But for starters it's not advisable you know.

Jetpack plugins allows bugs, it can allow hacking of a site/blog I fear using it.

I've heard of benchmarkemail I haven't tried it except it's free. Lol

And may I ask if emails delivers directly into inbox on it

Thanks for your analysis. There was time that I was using the two together and I noticed that my users responded to benchmark email than madmimi.

Benchmark email is very good and it has pop up. Its just that you start paying after you cross 2000 emails.

The approval process is tedious. I had to yab them before they approved my account.

It has auto responders too.
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by mattonnairaland: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
adeoba2008:

Thanks for your analysis. There was time that I was using the two together and I noticed that my users responded to benchmark email than madmimi.

Benchmark email is very good and it has pop up. Its just that you start paying after you cross 2000 emails.

The approval process is tedious. I had to yab them before they approved my account.

It has auto responders too.

After 2k is still cool. I will check it out for a new project. Thanks
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by adeoba2008(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=mattonnairaland post=70315527]
After 2k is still cool. I will check it out for a new project. Thanks[/quote

My pleasure sir
But make sire you use your custom email address from the beginning to increase conversion rate. Mine is info@crmnigeria.com
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by mattonnairaland: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=adeoba2008 post=70318383][/quote]
Will do just that. Thanks again
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by YOLO1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
TechCapon:
I use SumoMe and I get a lot of new subscribers every day. Sometimes I wonder if it's robots or real humans grin
Would you advise others to use SumoMe and does it serve you well?
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by YOLO1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
mattonnairaland:

The fastest way is to get them to receive notification for each post you make and at same time, you can build your mailing list too. Try helloBar
How go is Hello Bar? Would you advise me to use it?
Re: Best Wordpress Plugin For Email And Newsletter Subscriptions by TechCapon(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
YOLO1:

Would you advise others to use SumoMe and does it serve you well?
it's ok

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone That Can Set Up Genesis Theme For Wp Site / How Can I Fix This Problem (betahost247) Can't Fix/assist? / Well Written Articles For Just #400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.