Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite (59730 Views)

Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / Any News About Uniagric Makurdi Post Ume Registration, Is It Ongoing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2018
If that is the requisite for students to get treated then it shouldn't be called a school clinic. What's the difference between that and a mortuary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by CAPSLOCKED: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2018
bigtt76:
How dem wan come vacate school before 2pm naaaa? Campus that is very difficult to access due to poor transportation issues? Sorry for the students tho undecided

SEEMS YOU HAVE THE IDEA. THE STUDENTS ARE VERY STUPID FOR LEAVING THE PREMISES WITHOUT BURNING DOWN ALL THE REMAINING DEAD BUSES, AND THAT CLINIC.. A PLACE WHERE THE WORKERS DRESS FANCY AND LIVE LARGE BECAUSE THEY'RE WELL PAID WITHOUT RENDERING ANY SERVICES.
IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING MORE THAN A HEADACHE YOU BETTER HEAD ELSEWHERE FOR TREATMENT OR YOU'LL DIE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by dominique(f): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2018
The deaths were painful but destruction of property is never the solution. Now they will be surcharged thousands of naira before the school can reopen.
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by zinizta: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Excallibur:
the space inbetween ur two ears is clearly empty

Rofl
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by moses93(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2018
Benue state and bad news eh. just like my beloved state kogi state.
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by lonelydora: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Aboki would always look for ways to cause violence

Stop displaying your ignorance here. They are not Abokis but Middle Beltans
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by Polskywolsky: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2018
MicheyJ1:

At ur age, u don't have any idea whose resides where in ur country!

What a local creature u are!
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by Dididrumz(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2018
MicheyJ1:

If you do not have anything to say, just keep quiet. You just made a very big fool out of yourself.... Stupid goat.... mehn you be frog. hide your face abeg
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by Dididrumz(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2018
MicheyJ1:

If you do not have anything to say, just keep quiet. You just made a very big fool out of yourself.... Stupid goat
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2018
flimzy24:
.Just because of ID cards? Stupid students they would have burnt down the clinic with the doctors and Nurses inside, and the Admin block.

Calling the students stupid also means you're stupid. Did you ask yourself if the unconscious students were still inside the clinic or not? where would they have been taken to?
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by starz100: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2018
I imagine how unconscious accident victims would be able to present their I. D.'s.
Then, thought this obsolete law used to apply to only bullet wound injuries.
I weep for my country and may we never become victims of her obnoxious laws
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by Berankis: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2018
MicheyJ1:
This statement is simply daft!
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by BossladyAfrica: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2018
MicheyJ1:

How can I get angry with this one that knows nothing about his own country, except his village. Efulefu odaha!!
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by mansamusa08(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol. Don't mind them. Most South Southerners and Easterners call everyone from the middle belt down North 'Aboki'. It's mostly lack of exposure. They have never travelled to these parts, so they just assume. Some of my Bayelsa friends also call me Aboki.

Sorry sir they will never accept you as different from Aboki.
RIP to the deceased.
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by Abeos(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
These schools have learnt to use "mid-semester break" as another term for closure from OAU
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by DrP2000(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Agadsman:
How a 'medical doctor' who is first a human being would see a fellow human suffering and bleeding to death and still ask for police report before going ahead to save life still beats my imagination. How do they really enjoy seeing people who are in the point of death dying when they can help.

RIP to the dead

In as much as am not in support of allowing anyone to die because of ID card or Police report but pls bear in mind that its not the fault of the doctors nor nurses.

These laws or instructions are made by the higher authority, the school admin gives an instruction or govt. And you expect the doctor or nurse to violate it and loose his or her job, it doesnt make sense. If Govt says dont treat gun shot or accident victim except with police report, you as a doctor cant do otherwise, unless the police will arrest you, you may even loose your license to practice as a doctor, so who is to be blamed? THE PEOPLE AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS.

If you are employed in a hosp.and your MD says dont treat any patient without them paying admission deposit, you cant do otherwise unless you loose your job, i have personally paid for many, loaned some patients who even refused to pay me back but thats not the solution because even the other staff will help to finish you such that whenever you are on duty, and a patient cant afford to pay, they will tell him/her to go and beg you that you will.always help, HABA. ARE YOU FATHER CHRISTMAS, how many people will you pay for?

Allowing these students to die is not good but the bulk of the game lies on our leaders(Govt, sch authority etc) The students leader should pls dialogue with the sch authority to remove the binding rules so that such event doesnt repeat itself.

Pls let channel.pur grieviances to the people that matters so that they can change the rules but dont vent your anger on the poor errand staffs, it wont make any difference.

May their soul rest in perfect peace....AMEN and may God give their relatives the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by vorigan: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2018
MicheyJ1:

Go school, you no gree........now see how you are embarrassing yourself, the next thing you will say is that China is in Europe grin grin
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by enonche85(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2018
zicoraads:

That 'Doctor's Report' part is false. The clinic is undermanned and not adequately equipped to handle the severe trauma those students suffered. That was the major reason for the rampage.

Oga, that is not an excuse!...what happens to stabilising the students b4 transferring them to BSU teaching hospital which is lessthan 25mins from where the school is located?...or even taking them to other hospitals in that same Northbank area?...not to forget that there is also a General hospital in North bank as well!.

Those students taken to the hospital died due to negligence simple!.
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by 9gerian: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Agadsman:
How a 'medical doctor' who is first a human being would see a fellow human suffering and bleeding to death and still ask for doctors report before going ahead to save life still beats my imagination. How do they really enjoy seeing people who are in the point of death dying when they can help.

RIP to the dead
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by Bambambiglo: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
MicheyJ1:

Extremely daft comment.

Your father obviously wasted sperm and money birthing a waste of a homosapien..smh
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by Witnes: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Unluckrees:

When did Benue people become Aboki? You don't even know ur fellow countrymen
No,,,them no b Nigeria, na Biafool. I wonder how some pple reason, no atom of pity in their heart and this is a price we all owned which will surely come but some pple no, 2 blind to C beyond d unseen.
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by zicoraads: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
enonche85:

Oga, that is not an excuse!...what happens to stabilising the students b4 transferring them to BSU teaching hospital which is lessthan 25mins from where the school is located?...or even taking them to other hospitals in that same Northbank area?...not to forget that there is also a General hospital in North bank as well!.

Those students taken to the hospital died due to negligence simple!.
I am not making any excuse. I'm just trying to say it wasn't the Doctor's report ish that caused the rampage.

Of course I still put the entire blame on the school management for what happened. We ought to have better clinics in our schools.
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by LizRapheal(f): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2019
They do that in my school too...No ID no treatment even at d point of death
I think that shit should really stop and for those doctors that refuse to treat d injured same will happen to their children in jesus name cry

R.I.P
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
LizRapheal:
They do that in my school too...No ID no treatment even at d point of death
I think that shit should really stop and for those doctors that refuse to treat d injured same will happen to their children in jesus name cry

R.I.P
The post you just quote was what happened last year. Although its my school. The clinic has been upgraded and everything is moving fine now although we can't forget how we paid 10,000 naira for damages.
Re: More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite by LizRapheal(f): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
tommyken:

The post you just quote was what happened last year. Although its my school. The clinic has been upgraded and everything is moving fine now although we can't forget how we paid 10,000 naira for damages.
Whoa
thought is recent

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School / FUPRE Lecturer Laments, As Students' Cars Take Over Parking Space (Photo, Video) / How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.