Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again (60389 Views)

Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by baddosky1: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Af0nja women and bleaching

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by omocalabar(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
The only makinwa I know is a super eagles ex
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by INFOBIZ3: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by Tinalex(f): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Keep glowing mama, let wailers be wailing while you make your cool dough grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by smithoo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
Somebody will exchange yams & kolanuts for this babe. Even, those ladies that are fully kitted are being priced with reduced yams & kolanuts, not too talk of the ones exposing almost everything.

Anyway, i wish her safe hustle because it's real. Woman must survive too. No slayee to slay her and she need to slay herself to be competitive in the slay mama environment.
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by Adebowale89(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
chibike69:
grin

Igbos aka Igbo

AND unclothedness ARE LIKE...

chibike69 and stupidity is like ipob and massob grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by Donpenny(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kai, see fresh gel shocked

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by Rachelose(f): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
u well so?
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by Kingjames(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
I can bet with half of my salary that in few years from now ladies-mostly Nigerians ladies will walk down the busy street naked. And I mean naked.
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by Adakintroy: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lol!

She trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Advise for her both clients.

Whatever she selling she is expecting to finish her stocks.
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by omomummy13: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Toke Makinwa

Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by iamnavy1: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
OK

kk

who be toke again

Na them the rush us

okkkkk

thread closed

mydd44 how things

mtcheeeeeewwwwwwwww

make we rest

tt
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by sholatem(f): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
chibike69:
grin

AFONJAS

D last time u checked,maheedah and cossy are afonja?weldone sir undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by AceDomino(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
No crime in becoming a mixture of Coca-Cola mixture of Coke n Fanta... They can even add Sprite and Limca gan to it. No P. There P.
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by solid3(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
What does she do for a leaving please?
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by YomiTee123(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
CHAI.. MY CHEST OOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin
froshsteve:
Small girls with big god
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by ItzTigrex(f): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
How does dis enlarge my bank account...Mtcheeeww
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by Peddy123456: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Notin like topless here

See more of her photos here>>> http://www.praizenews.com/toke-makinwa-release-another-topless-photo-fans-blast/[/quote] tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by Cowbuhari: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
chibike69:
grin

AFONJAS

You forgot to add bleaching grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
froshsteve:
Small girls with big god
lol I just had to confirm.. This one weak me oh grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by adetes: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by Eliz24(f): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
She is confused, bored and lonely. It's unfortunate, things we condemn now become things of pride. Where is our cultural values? We are Africans and no matter what we do we can't be like the white. We are unique the way we are.
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by lekanation(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
seunmohmoh:
next
babe I like you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by kabillionaire(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Where's the TOPLESS ? respect urself oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by seunmohmoh(f): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
lekanation:
babe I like you.
grin
lekanation:
babe I like you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by nkechiblessing: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
is she going mad or something
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by lekanation(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2018
seunmohmoh:
grin
I am really serious. I like you. and I want to be close to you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by seunmohmoh(f): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2018
lekanation:
I am really serious. I like you. and I want to be close to you.
aren't we close already?
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by kissdahlin(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2018
SKIN CANCER: Na dem dey rush us
Re: Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again by lekanation(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
seunmohmoh:
aren't we close already?
we aren't.. can I drop my number here. it would be rude if I ask you to drop your own in public. please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) / Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. / Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.