Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) (24111 Views)

Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) / Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano / Atiku Visits Omisore Over Osun Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
OBJ BLESSINGS OR NOT:ATIKU IS NOT READY TO LET GO OF HIS QUEST.

ATIKU VISITS OWERRI, MEETS PDP STAKEHOLDERS

Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar and a delegation led by the Director General of his presidential campaign organization and former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, visited Owerri for a meeting with Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stakeholders in Imo State in continuation of his nationwide consultations.

The delegation was received by party chieftains led by the state party chairman, Barrister Charles Ezekwem, Chief Emmanuel Iwanyanwu, former governor Achike Udenwa, former minister, Chief (Mrs.) Kema Chikwe, Senator Chris Anyanwu among others. The reception at the airport/throughout the visit was tumultuous.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/2019atiku-takes-his-campaign-to.html

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2018

1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
Atiku is Atikulating....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Homeboiy: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
who's Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by salbis(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
God's willing, sai Wazirin Adamawa.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by salbis(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
who's Atiku?
Obasanjo's nightmare grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Iamkuttie(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
My prayer na make Baba Daura join Ya'r Adua so Osibande can become our permanent Presdo. sad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by dust144(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Am waiting
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by frowland(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Who here remembered the fight between Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu and Obidiozor - about a 419 deal that went bad?
Got to a point then that during Iwuanyanwu father's burial, Obidiozor kidnapped the old man's dead body from the Mortuary. The game changer was the death of Mohammed Abacha, which gave Iwuanyanwu the upper hand and he took the opportunity and crushed Obidiozo completely.
Haha.. I think I was in JS1/2 then. Owerri was hot back then - although that was how I saw it; kids perspective.

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Cryomancer: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
angry

Seeing these old recycled thieves still running for governorship and presidency makes me believe that Nigeria is doomed.

These guys have nothing to offer this nation rather than their selfish interests and that of their various parties. A nation where those in power have a common slogan "Party Before People". That nation is on auto-reverse.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by ruffhandu: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
You go win?
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by lekkan(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Is Nairaland now dubbing all TundeEdnut news on IG ? Abi they are in one patnership we dont know??
Why are you guys reposting his news ?
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
hmm, all this politicians sef.
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
Our Atichukwu brodas, your president is in town
Kiss the truth!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
Atiku is really hustling. grin
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by elyte89: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
If atiku contest against His wife FOR HEAD OF D FAMILY

I doubt if he would WIN grin cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by myners007: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
See as Iwuanyanwu thick

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
If you 18years and above you have the right to vote and be voted for ...i think he believes he can be the president ..

2019 Will be very interesting .

Check my signature
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Didcot: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
See Iwauyanwu belle shocked shocked
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Atiku de industrialist!!!!
2019 no sentiments

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
we stand with you, Atiku will create jobs
Mztarstrechy:
OBJ BLESSINGS OR NOT:ATIKU IS NOT READY TO LET GO OF HIS QUEST.

ATIKU VISITS OWERRI, MEETS PDP STAKEHOLDERS

Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar and a delegation led by the Director General of his presidential campaign organization and former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, visited Owerri for a meeting with Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stakeholders in Imo State in continuation of his nationwide consultations.

The delegation was received by party chieftains led by the state party chairman, Barrister Charles Ezekwem, Chief Emmanuel Iwanyanwu, former governor Achike Udenwa, former minister, Chief (Mrs.) Kema Chikwe, Senator Chris Anyanwu among others. The reception at the airport/throughout the visit was tumultuous.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/2019atiku-takes-his-campaign-to.html

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by PMBtill2023: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
IF he like,he should tour round the world,he will still fall like a pack of cards.....PDP should better get a good candidate,in fact there is possibility of FOWLyose winning 2019 elections than Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by German4beginner(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Alright, get your PVC ready Nigerians and make the right choice come 2019. #Democracy.

Use your leisure time wisely. Impact greater knowledge and improve your personality by learning German Language. We are here to guide you through on how to speak&write in German. German Language is very interesting and fun to study. It also comes with Great Opportunities! Don't miss out.
Guten tag!
https://www.nairaland.com/4669555/introduction-learning-german-language
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Ay77(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
This Guy can't be our president!![b][/b]
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by PMBtill2023: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
LET DO IT LIKE THIS....Likes for PMB....Shares for Atiku.

6 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by wristbangle: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
See belle shocked
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by bomboyi(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Iamkuttie:
My prayer na make Baba Daura join Ya'r Adua so Osibande can become our permanent Presdo. sad

Your vehicle may get to that destination before his.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by PMBtill2023: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Iamkuttie:
Together with your popsy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Didcot: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
PMBtill2023:
LET DO IT LIKE THIS....Likes for PMB....Shares for Atiku.
Are you not tired of this nonsense?
Are you fu...cking insane?!
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Jaycoded900(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
atiku will be disgrace, ole ni gbogboyin theif 419..............2019 will make a difference gbagbe i tell you,nah me talk am heezraeli somebody from tempo[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyebanji (Photos) / Pastor Okezie Atani Has Been Released / Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.