Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) (24221 Views)

Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) / Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano / Atiku Visits Omisore Over Osun Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
That umbrella be looking like Its about to tear grin

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by isahsalee: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Iamkuttie:
My prayer na make Baba Daura join Ya'r Adua so Osibande can become our permanent Presdo. sad

You can take the message to Yaradua first, tell him Pbm is coming sooner or later, and stay with Yaradua till Pmb joins you ok?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Iamkuttie:
My prayer na make Baba Daura join Ya'r Adua so Osibande can become our permanent Presdo. sad
when you get there send him an invitation letter!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
OBJ BLESSINGS OR NOT:ATIKU IS NOT READY TO LET GO OF HIS QUEST.

ATIKU VISITS OWERRI, MEETS PDP STAKEHOLDERS

Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar and a delegation led by the Director General of his presidential campaign organization and former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, visited Owerri for a meeting with Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stakeholders in Imo State in continuation of his nationwide consultations.

The delegation was received by party chieftains led by the state party chairman, Barrister Charles Ezekwem, Chief Emmanuel Iwanyanwu, former governor Achike Udenwa, former minister, Chief (Mrs.) Kema Chikwe, Senator Chris Anyanwu among others. The reception at the airport/throughout the visit was tumultuous.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/2019atiku-takes-his-campaign-to.html

Iwanyanwu big oh!
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by PMBtill2023: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Didcot:
Are you not tired of this nonsense? Are you fu...cking insane?!
GO and ask your dad
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
who's Atiku?
The next president to disappoint Nigerians if elected
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
After the forthcoming beating in 2019 they will never mess with us again

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
salbis:
Obasanjo's nightmare grin
Iiiish. Him no reach. Obj will thrash him anyday anytime when it comes to politics, even in the North.
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by akdjr(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nice one! That's the presidential candidate who will concede defeat to PMB if he eventually become the flag bearer of PDP.
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by AceVentura: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
frowland:
Who here remembered the fight between Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu and Obidiozor - about a 419 deal that went bad?

I remember the fight.

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is a thief & will always be a thief.

Atiku, stop wasting your time & stolen funds.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by 1972xy: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
I de laugh ooo.1000 Atiku cannot match Buhari. Why are people just wasting their time on all these old cargo treasury looters.
Sai Baba Buhari....2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
I'm for anything outside buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by imran147(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Expires old cargo of politician Atiku the wailer and the dreamers

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
who's Atiku?
Who is Sai Baba?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by omomummy13: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
May God let the Best emerge

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Franking: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
TimeManager:
Our Atichukwu brodas, your president is in town

Kiss the truth!

Ever been told how irritating u are?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Amah70: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Iwuanyanwu, give Atiku the condtion that for Imo to vote him, let him promise to establish a public university in Orlu area, the most densell populated area outside the major cities in West Africa. It's strange that Orlu area with a dense population of about 2.5 million people have no public university.

Don't ask for more universities in Owerri which hosts all the three public universities in Imo state, as you asked Jonathan in 2014 to establish more universities and teaching hospital in Owerri.
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
PMBtill2023:
IF he like,he should tour round the world,he will still fall like a pack of cards.....PDP should better get a good candidate,in fact there is possibility of FOWLyose winning 2019 elections than Atiku.

If him like make him visit Eyinmba or owerri Fc
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by goaldynboy: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Jaycoded900:
atiku will be disgrace, ole ni gbogboyin theif 419..............2019 will make a difference gbagbe i tell you,nah me talk am heezraeli somebody from tempo[color=#006600][/color]

Buhari is a bigger thief than Atiku!!

Kiss the truth!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
who's Atiku?
the guy that scuttle obj attempt to be life president
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by jesmond3945: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
They would eat this man's money that's all. He should not deceive himself. Unless God says no there is no way buhari will loose next year election.
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Who's that Overfed-pig with him in the first picture?
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by PVC2019(f): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=AceVentura post=70303110]

I remember the fight.

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is a thief & will always be a thief.

Atiku, stop wasting your time & stolen funds.[/q
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by PVC2019(f): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
frowland:
Who here remembered the fight between Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu and Obidiozor - about a 419 deal that went bad?
Got to a point then that during Iwuanyanwu father's burial, Obidiozor kidnapped the old man's dead body from the Mortuary. The game changer was the death of Mohammed Abacha, which gave Iwuanyanwu the upper hand and he took the opportunity and crushed Obidiozo completely.
Haha.. I think I was in JS1/2 then. Owerri was hot back then - although that was how I saw it; kids perspective.

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu wasted that young promising Obidiozor out greed. He’s a 419 and had a deal with Obidiozor with one of his property (a glass house along Orji in Owerri). After the deal matured Iwuanyanwu refused to settle Obidiozor and I suppose that’s how the fracas started.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by frowland(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
PVC2019:

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu wasted that young promising Obidiozor out greed. He’s a 419 and had a deal with Obidiozor with one of his property (a glass house along Orji in Owerri). After the deal matured Iwuanyanwu refused to settle Obidiozor and I suppose that’s how the fracas started.

It was a percentage issue - Iwuanyanwu was offering him 30% of the deal. But you do you know that if Obidiozor was alive today, he would have been a political heavyweight and most probably a godfather or even governor. No one would have remembered all his past deeds. Most of those 1999 Governors and politicians were mostly crooks.
2003 OBJ's #250 million SE campaign fund giving to Iwuanyanwu was totally squandered. Reason OBJ shunned him till today. I see Atiku have found a friend with that man. The man have no honor and whoever is doing business with him is doing so at his own risk. Atiku be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by salbis(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
Iiiish. Him no reach. Obj will thrash him anyday anytime when it comes to politics, even in the North.
I won't disagree with your submission. But ask Baba Iyabo, he knows better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Kynasky123: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Atiku ke we are talking about who can help us.
Re: Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) by Chi80(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Atiku, campaign stream is behind u..you have my PVC..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Election (Video) / Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders / Presidency: Northern Elders Move Against Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.