Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) (32836 Views)

I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Idydarling:
So he left that dream to become a comedian hmm, Nigeria my country, aya ofon mkpong

Man must wack dear

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Crackerwolf:

This talkative
Hahahahahahahaha

You are a first class troll.
Wetin that guy do you that you have been trolling him so bad grin grin grin grin
Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by richeeyo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Do this guy's even no the concept behind an hover craft Not a boat
Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by ebenholer(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
The problem is many are living in the environs that may not permit the discovery of potentials and worst is when d nation u belong happened to be Nigeria, a nation who is not mindful of building up her citizens. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by baddosky1: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Idydarling:
So he left that dream to become a comedian hmm, Nigeria my country, aya ofon mkpong

I love Akwa-Ibom girls. With their sweet "uwetep" smiley

The only thing I hate about them is their anger issues. angry
Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by baddosky1: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:

Hahahahahahahaha

You are a first class troll.
Wetin that guy do you that you have been trolling him so bad grin grin grin grin

He probably ate soured barbecue from the guy that purged him for days undecided
Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by gmaribel(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
A prototype of a boat certainly not a hovercraft
Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
He doesnt even k ow the difference vetween a hovercraft and a ship. WTF is a hovercraft ship. thats like saying a car bike.
Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by baddosky1: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
ottohan:

I tought I was d only one dat noticed it..
AK gals are quick to vex...

They are o! You will enjoy their cooking and bedroom skills but very little think can irk them to the extent that they can use a knife on you if care is not taken.
Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by Rachelose(f): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
na two of una come dey make me laugh grin grin
Idydarling:

Of course I read the part electric shocked him cos he tried to reconnect a cut off wire, why did you mention me angry angry
Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by Rachelose(f): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
aswear grin grin was just laughing at them
myners007:
I think the two of you would make a perfect couple.
Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by Idydarling(f): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
baddosky1:

I love Akwa-Ibom girls. With their sweet "uwetep" smiley

The only thing I hate about them is their anger issues. angry
naaa, most Akwa Ibom girls have sweet temper sir, hope you enjoy our meals
Re: I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) by baddosky1: 12:47am On Aug 18, 2018
Idydarling:
naaa, most Akwa Ibom girls have sweet temper sir, hope you enjoy our meals

Chai! The meals are outta this world. cheesy cheesy

Esp that Ikpankuku (dunno if i got the spelling right)...

i just remembered imaobong now oooo...

After eating ikpankuku and sometimes, Afang soup, she will give me the other "natural ikpankuku" all night!

AK women are the bomb o..forget. cool cool

buh i still insist, they got mood issues. If they aren't angry for some flimsy reason, they'll sulk. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba And Wife Dancing At Their Wedding As He Sprays Her Money / Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her Birthday Today: Checkout Her Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.