Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit (21900 Views)

South-East Governors Shut Down Markets, Rice Mill Over Atiku’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by atobs4real(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hausa!!! Power
Yoruba!!! Economy
Igbo !!! Commerce
Na money for pocket power for hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Tareq1105: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Greedy politicians

Which kind hug be that in d second pic? grin

' I will not retire until Atiku become President '

Na wa for Ipob. Singing bcoz fulani ego don come. Una de collect Fulani money now and very soon now una go dey abuse them.

There's nothing Ghana must go cannot do. Fight never finish.

Unfortunately for him, he would have to wait till eternity bcoz I don't see his god and savior, Atiku getting the ticket of pdp let alone winning as president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by OrangeOlamide: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
More northern Leadership?

I feel like I've seen this movie before.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Re: NEW SERIES BIAFRA WAR STORIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoK97dot_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=warwyTXqt1I
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Raddie(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Pavore could you hook me up with any informative sites/blogs - with Kenyan content?
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by blacknp(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
madridguy:
Everybody want Atiku Ghana must go tongue
After the elections he will see clearly again,least we forget no more Intels port money again.
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by blacknp(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
hypertension:

My problem with you is this

There is no politician, including Buhari, that cares about our future.

When you continue to sing praises of Buhari or play the tribalism card (ipod yoot or 5%), it gives these politicians the chance to continue stealing.

As Nigerian youths, we all lack a lot. No good roads, no jobs, no good healthcare, and a very poor economy.

Worst still, these politicians, wether Hausa, fulani, Yoruba, igbo or ijaw, when they are sick, they fly abroad. Their kids are never unemployed working at the CBN, FIRS, and so on.

You should be holding Buhari to account for his failures. Because, he had everything.

He won an incubent president. He had majority of the youths behind him. Yet he could not have made the changes that will help the youths, at 75.

While it is fair to sing praises of politicians you admire, be sure to understand that "them nor send you"
Wail from here to Adamawa or katsina,The Lord asked Cain,where is your Brother Abel, & he replied are my my Brothers Keeper?Welcome to Nigeria the Country of hypocrites,at least President Buhari is working the good course and the Haters colliding with the assemble of darkness are fighting back.
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Abagworo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
hypertension:

My problem with you is this

There is no politician, including Buhari, that cares about our future.

When you continue to sing praises of Buhari or play the tribalism card (ipod yoot or 5%), it gives these politicians the chance to continue stealing.

As Nigerian youths, we all lack a lot. No good roads, no jobs, no good healthcare, and a very poor economy.

Worst still, these politicians, wether Hausa, fulani, Yoruba, igbo or ijaw, when they are sick, they fly abroad. Their kids are never unemployed working at the CBN, FIRS, and so on.

You should be holding Buhari to account for his failures. Because, he had everything.

He won an incubent president. He had majority of the youths behind him. Yet he could not have made the changes that will help the youths, at 75.

While it is fair to sing praises of politicians you admire, be sure to understand that "them nor send you"

Buhari is the best ever and we will always love him. Atiku is a thief and greedy man that can't share his wealth to the poor and live a modest life like our Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
DRJECKYLL:
Sam daddy Anyanwu is king of PDP in imo state. Everyone else are butterflies Trying to be birds

cool
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by BabaRamota1980: 2:11am On Aug 16, 2018
Responding, Iwuanyanywu said that he will not retire from politics until Atiku became president.

...he will be dead and Atiku still hasn't become President.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” / PH Refinery: Community Disputes, Spare Parts Mismatch Threaten Dec Target / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.