Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit (21902 Views)

South-East Governors Shut Down Markets, Rice Mill Over Atiku’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Mariangeles(f): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
And he's not even President yet...
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Nlearn: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ok

House contact us for your web design and seo
See picture below for contact information

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Yankee101: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
The biggest threat to Igbo progress is not Hausa or outsiders. It's other Igbos. Not down with Rochas but he was right about this.
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by enemyofprogress: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
All because of money
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by lordswill03: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
I can categorically say that they don't mean well for us. All is about their selfish desire. I wish we all wake up to realize that non of them have our interest at heart. We have tasted them and they are all nothing to write home about. They've all made the name, please kindly step aside and let the youth rescue their future by themselves. Calling on all the youth to wake up and not be deceived anymore! Their #5k will not do you any good. It can only cure one meal of hunger, what about the next meal? Please my fellow youth, let's take it back! Vote #AAC Vote #Sowore Vote #foryourfuture

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by sureheaven(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
What a useless comment from a useless source

This pdp nematode of the yeast side is talking. To hell with u and ur Atiku.
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Suko110(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lastly , when 2019 general elections draws near, there will be alot of aggrieved people and alot of backstabbing to go with. Last last PVCs will work
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by odomanis: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
sureheaven:
They ain’t see nothing yet.

Atiku is a fraudster, his dead political ambition can only move the yeebos.

Must you be tribalistic all the time ? Is his campaign manager Igbo ? Haba !
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by kindnyce(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
This is just the beginning.. U ain't seen narring yet.
Is it not the PDP we know?
Just chill till after the primaries, more drama will unfold cool cool

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by sonsomegrigbo: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
odomanis:

Must you be tribalistic all the time ? Is his campaign manager Igbo ? Haba !

Don't mind him!

I don't know why tribalism is so deep in some people blood?

I hate tribalism seriously...

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by jaygogna(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
igbo amaka
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by AK481(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
atiku for president 2019.

yes we can
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Corrinthians(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kema was particularly furious over Iwuanyanwu’s demand, describing it as embarrassing and selfish
This part got me. grin grin

They surely wanna partake in the spoils of Atiku's visit. They don't want Iwanyawu to shortchange them knowing the money would definitely change hands behind the closed door. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Pamtoye(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
LMAO...... Seems as if I'm d only 1 seeing d last pics..... D phat dude wan crumble d gentle old aboki...........
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by VULCAN(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
You forgot to mention that The Nation newspaper is owned by Tinubu

Joevics:
It always amazes me when I see "the Nation" reporting happenings in PDP.

The nation is basically obsessed with PDP, check their papers and website, they are always analyzing Pdp aspirants or the party generally.

If they talk about APC, it either they are praising Buhari or one of Tinubu's cronies.

Funny newspaper. Don't be surprised if these people come out to refute this information.

People please always ensure you check at the source of any news before digesting it.
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by usmanbaba(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lolz... only from the order side. Greed!
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Corrinthians(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
hypertension:

My problem with you is this

There is no politician, including Buhari, that cares about our future.

When you continue to sing praises of Buhari or play the tribalism card (ipod yoot or 5%), it gives these politicians the chance to continue stealing.

As Nigerian youths, we all lack a lot. No good roads, no jobs, no good healthcare, and a very poor economy.

Worst still, these politicians, wether Hausa, fulani, Yoruba, igbo or ijaw, when they are sick, they fly abroad. Their kids are never unemployed working at the CBN, FIRS, and so on.

You should be holding Buhari to account for his failures. Because, he had everything.

He won an incubent president. He had majority of the youths behind him. Yet he could not have made the changes that will help the youths, at 75.

While it is fair to sing praises of politicians you admire, be sure to understand that "them nor send you"
You keep hiding under the cloak of "I don't support any politician" to try to talk people down, yet in one small open window, the you in you came through in blazing colours.

Here was your comment when someone attacked Jonathan on some other thread :

hypertension:

goat for animal

You called the poster a goat and an animal.

Are you then trying to tell us Jonathan knows you or cares about you?

Allow others to make their own judgements and opinions just as you make yours. Stop being two faced. You support pdp and despise APC. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by pastormellanby: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Atiku na IPOB king

2 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by ofwest47(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
I Before Orders (courtesy Zik) is being sold out to Hausa/Fulani again through Uwuayanwun at a cost for another 2019 to 2027.
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Alva2018: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
I was expecting to see a real fight but didn't, I'm disappointed

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by isahsalee: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You mean in APC abi

No, not in APC but, in PDP
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by superlanny(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
hypertension:

When you continue to sing praises of Buhari or play the tribalism card (ipod yoot or 5%), it gives these politicians the chance to continue stealing.

As Nigerian youths, we all lack a lot. No good roads, no jobs, no good healthcare, and a very poor economy.

Worst still, these politicians, wether Hausa, fulani, Yoruba, igbo or ijaw, when they are sick, they fly abroad. Their kids are never unemployed working at the CBN, FIRS, and so on.

You should be holding Buhari to account for his failures. Because, he had everything.

He won an incubent president. He had majority of the youths behind him. Yet he could not have made the changes that will help the youths, at 75.

While it is fair to sing praises of politicians you admire, be sure to understand that "them nor send you"
what is your own now, is it your support, no wonder your monkier is hypertension, no go kill yourself untop person matter.
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
DRJECKYLL:
Sam daddy Anyanwu is king of PDP in imo state. Everyone else are butterflies Trying to be birds
shut up you fool. where was samdaddy when Emeka Ihedioha was paying the wages of PDP workers in Imo single handedly. EMEKA IS OUR NEXT GOVERNOR.

for your information I'm not from Mbaise, I'm pure Owerre man
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by PHILipu1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Men, the coming PDP presidential primaries no go easy cheesy

They believe PDP and whoever gets the ticket stand a chance so getting the nod will be royal rumble cheesy
What chance?
Against PMB?
Keep dreaming.
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Shukuakukobambi: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
PHILipu1:

What chance?
Against PMB?
Keep dreaming.

Politics is very fluid. Never say never wink
Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by akdjr(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
I pity anyone contesting against Buhari

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by datribune: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
kahal29:

http://thenationonlineng.net/imo-pdp-chieftains-fight-over-atikus-visit/

Smh. These characters ar d ones that led Jonathan astray.
They've go on to another unprincipled crook & loser who stands 4 nothing, jumping frm party to party. Atiku's desperate ideology of d end justifies d means is nothing to be proud of. He won't be President.
Make hin visit America nah. Mtchew!

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by OlaMiki: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Eyaaaaa, e dey pain am grin grin sowie ooo but sha we remain Gidigba on SAI BABA BUHARI TILL 2023 tongue tongue tongue
hypertension:

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Responding, Iwuanyanywu said that he will not retire from politics until Atiku became president. This part got me laughing really lol.

Meanwhile we should all make sure we get our PVC and vote out all this criminal vote OMOYELE SOWORE for better future.
#takeitback.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... / NFIU Submits Report On Magu’s FOREX Transactions To Panel / Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.