Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC (17546 Views)

Sokoto Deputy Governor Denies Resigning From PDP / Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by Inspire06: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
This will be one state election to follow up. Godson trying to outshine Godfather. 2019 election will decide the winner.

Its actually interesting to watch this politicians tussle
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
abc115:

Tonye reaction is pregnant
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
yumubelek:
The last time I checked, defection was not a crime but it must be done within the purview of ideologies but in this clime no political party has a clear-cut ideologies which make it easy for any politician to cross-carpet any time at will. The defection of giants foem an evil party to a lesser evil party means well for the nation. I pray Udom will leave that dreaded party for a better APC but stop the corruption cos we won't protect you here.

Welcome in advance His Excellency!
Your level foolishness is clearly irredeemable. How do you actually survive bro?

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by donbachi(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
e no dey hard,e hard
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by Kennydoc(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Irrespective of party, Udom till 2023

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7518053_img20180804wa0016_jpeg44d6bf232783d83ab81e3479723fbb39

Irrespective of party? Exactly the kind of stuff Akpabio said some weeks ago before he decamped. It means Udom will likely decamp. You are aware and all this deceit won't work.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kennydoc:

Irrespective of party? Exactly the kind of stuff Akpabio said some weeks ago before he decamped. It means Udom will likely decamp. You are aware and all this deceit won't work.

Akpabio's exact same words I tell you wink

Anyway, I'll assume Tonye is only being mischievous and Udom surely will not move to APC
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by isahsalee: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Koolking:

Don't be naive. Politicians are the most insincere and dishonest human beings you can think. It's all about interest.

There is no smoke without fire. Akpabio's men must have wooed the governor to follow suit. 2019 will be intriguing.

Akpabio's move was hearsay until it became factual.

FYI, Akpabio waited and received all APC defectors into PDP, 2 days after he visited PMB in london, folloowing day, Tinubu, 3 days after, he defected to APC. Politicians are worse than � devil
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Government of Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria

Press Release

Re: Shocker: Udom Set to Join APC

We wish to state categorically that His Excellency, Governor Udom Emmanuel has never entertained for a nanosecond [/b]the thoughts of joining the APC

Senior Special Assistant, Media and Chief Press Secretary to Governor Udom Emmanuel
[b]Chai this Udom wicked oooooo you are mouthed grin grin grin grin

APC and lies! No be so Okorocha too dey shout that time say All South Eastern governors go join APC until they started denying it in the media

As at today none has joined grin grin grin

Kai see uppercut!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Akpabio's exact same words I tell you wink

Anyway, I'll assume Tonye is only being mischievous and Udom surely will not move to APC
I made that comment in view of the fact that you can never say never in politics.

Though I trust Udom
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kennydoc:

Lol my brother, Udom is PDP 100% grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by megareal: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Udom stay where you are jare. APC has nothing to offer Akwa Ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I made that comment in view of the fact that you can never say never in politics.

Though I trust Udom

I believe you bro. Enjoy yasef grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I believe you bro. Enjoy yasef grin
If I konk you ehn angry

Meanwhile, long time baba
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

If I konk you ehn angry

Meanwhile, long time baba

You wan konk elder? Tonye!! angry

I dey o. I'm on siddon look for 2019 grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by godox2(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hennnn! That was how Godswill Akpabio denied the defection plan. But today, he is in APC, flesh and blood.
In a couple of days, he will be the Senate President.

Tonye, who is your prefered candidate, lets discourse
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You wan konk elder? Tonye!! angry

I dey o. I'm on siddon look for 2019 grin
Oga sorry o, I no fit konk my elder!

2019 go de interesting... Everybody just de package for where their interest de... Me sef de package myself

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
godox2:
Hennnn! That was how Godswill Akpabio denied the defection plan. But today, he is in APC, flesh and blood.
In a couple of days, he will be the Senate President.

Tonye, who is your prefered candidate, lets discourse
Very soon you will know... lipsrsealed
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga sorry o, I no fit konk my elder!

2019 go de interesting... Everybody just de package for where their interest de... Me sef de package myself

No mind me abeg cheesy

Honestly the coming elections will be interesting. Something tells me there'll be high drama between September and February but I really can't guess what or how it'll go. Well, fingers crossed smiley
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by Evangdanyno2017(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Governor Udom is a total disaster to the state. His achievements are found on the pages of news papers and social media.
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

No mind me abeg cheesy

Honestly the coming elections will be interesting. Something tells me there'll be high drama between September and February but I really can't guess what or how it'll go. Well, fingers crossed smiley
Fact!!! A lot will be unfolded
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by capatainrambo: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Irrespective of party, Udom till 2023

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7518053_img20180804wa0016_jpeg44d6bf232783d83ab81e3479723fbb39
hon tonye pdp finally ignored you abi? Good. v.good
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
capatainrambo:
hon tonye pdp finally ignored you abi? Good. v.good
Lol... PDP Can't ignore me... I'm passed that level grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by capatainrambo: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol... PDP Can't ignore me... I'm passed that level grin
or Apda can't ignore you, grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
capatainrambo:
or Apda can't ignore you, grin
k
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by capatainrambo: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
k
wer will you go next to do your epistle for hire job now ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC by NonsoWow: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm. This is getting interesting. No smoke without fire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Support Groups In Borno State Hold Meeting Ahead Of His Campaign (Pic) / Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna / Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.