Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car (16889 Views)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by Marbleaik: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA CRIMINAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THERE WAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by jayinfo2(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Na to day live free house remain na
Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by Hopebringer: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
gbadexy:
The story doesn't make sense.
The landlord personally requested for the car keys and they drove off! Does it mean the landlord would not come back to his house again.

Exactly!

Maybe they had some disagreement o er money prior to this
This is a one sided account of the events
Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by coolebux(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Na Yoruba people de rush evil now gringrin
Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by generalpios(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
gbadexy:
The story doesn't make sense.
The landlord personally requested for the car keys and they drove off! Does it mean the landlord would not come back to his house again.
God bless u. I thought i was the only one that read that part. How will u follow robbers to steal your tenant's car and u are even the one collecting the key from the window. Your house and the car, which is more expensive. If dis is true, den the landlord must be a very stupid and dull human being

1 Like

Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by profeazy: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Richdad50:
This only happens in Yoruba Land

Your tribalism..... Disgusts me sir!
Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
What a joke.
Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A landlord identified as Adegbite Taoreed, has been arrested by the Police in Ogun State after leading a robbery gang to steal his neigbour's car whom he taught how to drive.

According to The Punch, the hoodlums reportedly made away with the car, a Rover saloon.

The suspect was said to be the one who taught the victim, Wale Okeyungbo, how to drive when he bought the car, and it was gathered that their houses were two buildings away from each other.

Taoreed reportedly led the gang to Okeyungbo’s house at Oke Odo Soyoye area in Rounder, Abeokuta North Local Government, around 4pm on Wednesday , and started firing gunshots repeatedly into the air.

The victim, who was said to have been roused from sleep, jumped out of the bed and demanded what was happening.

He was said to have been ordered to surrender the car key, and Taorreed was said to have taken the car key through the window, and the gang later took the car away.

The robbers were said to have also brought petrol in a jerrycan, in case there was no enough petrol in the tank of the car.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, paraded the suspects around 1pm on Wednesday at the headquarters of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad at Magbon, Abeokuta.

He disclosed that the victim made a distress call to Divisional Police headquarters at Lafenwa about the incident and policemen went after the hoodlums, and caught up with them at Oke Ata area, Abeokuta.

Oyeyemi, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, said the hoodlums engaged the policemen in gun battle, and at the end of it, two of them(hoodlums) were arrested, while two others escaped.

Taoreed was one of those arrested, but he suffered bullet wounds in the gun battle with the Police, and the other was Taiwo Raheem.

During the parade, the suspect was too weak to speak to journalists.
Oyeyemi said the suspects would be charged to court after the necessary investigations must have been concluded.

https://lailasnews.com/landlord-taught-neighbour-how-to-drive-then-steals-his-car/

lalasticlala
shithole if na senators get scratch let alone gun shot no parade...Smh...No human rights nothing...Animal kingdom...Robbery is bad everywhere but if he dies now how will investigators work??
Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by ceejay80s(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
na afonja dey reign for news since yesterday, nna na was o.
Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by Areaboyfriend(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lol. Just like my ex I got a phone and within 2 weeks, started reconnecting with her ex. Oga landlords, even se u nor teach the tenant how to drive, the thief for still learn am. Lol as she tell me se cis u buy me phone I nor fit chat with anybody I like again grin
Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by Teeboi56: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Wonders shall never end in dis country
Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by olawapaxy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
undecided
Richdad50:
kiss
Richdad50:
Re: Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car by olawapaxy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Richdad50:
really....bt dis my state u knw undecided
Richdad50:
really....bt dis my state u knw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Flogs Husband's 11-Year-Old Nephew To Death In Ogun,False Theft Allegation / Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.