Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads (6587 Views)

I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi / Enugu Commences First Flyover Bridge Project Located At Nike Lake / Enugu Commences Rehabilitation Of 9th Mile Crash Programme With Solar Boreholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by AnonPoet: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
The Enugu State Government has announced its plan to commence the immediate and comprehensive repairs of emerging potholes on urban carriageways in Enugu and Nsukka, including the intercity roads “to ensure adequate maintenance and sustainability of our roads for safe passage at all times”.

A statement by the Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Engr. (Sir) Greg Nnaji, stated that “the State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure Operations Team has taken inventory of potholes at the various locations and made adequate provisions for on-the-spot remediation works”.

The Commissioner added that the repairs will be carried out simultaneously at the different clusters/zones for effective impact and an aggressive maintenance campaign, in keeping with the state government’s urban renewal agenda.

He therefore, appealed to “the general public, the good people of Enugu State, road users including those passing through the state”, to exercise caution during the maintenance exercise.

http://thepunditng.com/enugu-commences-repairs-of-potholes-on-urban-roads/

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by AnonPoet: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
R-L: Chairman of Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE), Enugu State chapter, Engr. Ifeanyi Ofili; Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Enugu State, Engr. Greg Nnaji; NSE's Vice Chairman, Engr. Festus Ozoemene; Chairman of Performance Investigation Failure Analysis Committee (PIFAC) of the association, Engr. Dr. Victor Chiwuzie (middle), others, during the assessment tour of the ongoing erosion control work at the Milliken Hill road in Enugu, yesterday

Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Ekez(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ugwuanyi suppose be our president but na 5% him be.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by hisgrace090: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Timely patching of potholes is a very wise descition to take by any.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by buchilino(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2018
BestNairalander:
Election Alert grin grin
U JUST READ MY MIND. POLITICIANS N POLITICS R EVIL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by SEONaijaExpert: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2018
One confused State Governor

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Well, Good development at least.........
He can do more than patch patch
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Corrinthians(m): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2018
So far, this governor's medicals have been going smoothly. He should be through in a couple of months. His jersey is already prepared and crested. wink
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Nice one my able Governor and please don't forget the road from Nigeria breweries from 9th mile down to Amoke, 2many potholes in that direction...
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by temitolex(m): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Must they publicized it?...this country sef
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Buffalowings3(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2018
These guys are clowns.
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Homeboiy: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2018
buchilino:

U JUST READ MY MIND. POLITICIANS N POLITICS R EVIL

Oga go and study Enugu politics

Even Enugu APC respects him
eg former governor chime
former aspirant oke ezea
even Kenneth okonkwo brother peter

Ugwuanyi is a man of the people
Enugu is in the hands of God

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by lonelydora: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2018
Good one.

I don't think this Ugwuanyi, even though i like him can surpass the works of Sullivan Chime.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Donsoby(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2018
Whatever You people are doing focus your search light on EBONY PAINT ROAD and ONE DAY ROAD all at Agbani Road axis......... Gburugburu the people living at these places wonders if their own part of Enugu is actually in the hand of God. please come to our rescue.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Mekanus(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2018
So patching of road is now an achievement that deserves this kinda publicity?? Nigeria is screwed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2018
I dey vex abeg
It's only in this country that people will praise the government for what should be done ordinarily, did you guys elect them to sit and spend your money recklessly....well so many Nigerians would assume these governors are spending money from their pocket.

Imagine thanking people for jobs they were contracted to do...they're public SERVANTS who should SERVE you throughout their tenure

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Dottore: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Paid Image launders as usual. Nonsense
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by policy12: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2018
He shu come and fill the death trap pot holes from Maryland to Esbs junction before you turn to Hillview school, those potholes are death trap.
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Maxcollins042(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2018
This development will be very much welcomed after I have seen work in progress at One Day and Ebony paint road Enugu.
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Lifezhead: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Biko which side for Enugu
Abi i no dey stay for Enugu again
Biko come one day road and see things
Ndi Ara!!!
Election don near
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2018
ONLY IN THE ZOO

WHAT IS THE WORK OF GOVERNMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by DTBCLICKS(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2018
and what will you say about those that takes the allocation and squander the money?
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by mekado83(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Ekez:
Ugwuanyi suppose be our president but na 5% him be.
most of you from Enugu are too myopic. Smh
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Ekez(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Okay explain
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by mrvitalis(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2018
I passed Ibadan twice this month..... Forget anything enugu is light years ahead of Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Nice one my able Governor and please don't forget the road from Nigeria breweries from 9th mile down to Amoke, 2many potholes in that direction...
. What of the one from 9th mile down to Ojebe-Ogene na.
Re: Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads by Spiritualism: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
One confused State Governor

Do you know what you are saying?
We are talking of the best state governor in Nigeria.
Which state are from sef, may Kogi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Debunks Report On Arrest Of Bala Mohammed's Son / Governor Abdulrahman Should Nominate Kwara Federal Appointee, Group Tell Buhari / El-rufai Opens The Battleground For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.