Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos (41247 Views)

Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by SamOgasco(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Now I truely believe say something's dey secretly chop on top your brain. You really need to consult a physician as soon as you can.

Thank you.

abokibuhari:
Buhari ko ni da fun e
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by viktuur(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
I think NGOs should support him to sue the so-called deceased brother and IPO who despite hospital report committed the guy to jail, he might get some compensation
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by mypersonalty: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
make we all rain curse on the deceased brother...

your sibling is even an addict!

but, Nigerians are not progressing!

doctor confirmed that she was knocked out by a drug... he rubbished the report!
the police; black demons, always yielding to the highest bidder!

if na me, that family will here it, I will give them like 15 years to relax after that...
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
abokibuhari:
Buhari ko ni da fun e
and who dashed you this madness of urs
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Reason why some people look the way when they see People suffering.
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
I hope they compensated him for the wrong conviction. They made the man waste two years of his life for no damn reason.
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by jamaicabakare(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
abokibuhari:
Buhari ko ni da fun e

Ko ni da f'un awon Iyalaya È

Oponu Oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by babadee1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
OneCorner:

Buhari jailing igbos because he did not like us

But it was his Igbo neighbour who dragged him to the police station based on false accusations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by memory123(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nigeria police and judiciary! Very useless set of ppl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
princechurchill:
Imagine what kindness brought to him and you wonder why people mind their business these days
That is the reason why people at times say I am ignorant, You see,I will never ever Judge anyone who out of thier own heart refuse to render help.if my heart says dont help, I dont help no matter how threatening the situation looks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by Stellamariss(f): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Why is he smiling?
Is he aware Buhari is now President?
I give him three weeks, he'll be begging to go back to jail.
lol
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
The system is bad, rewarding someone that tried to assist a fellow with injustice, that's not good at all, am sure he won't render such help in future.
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
abokibuhari:
Buhari ko ni da fun e
. Sick anti buharist spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by Glink2018(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Waffarianman:
If you no help dem say u wicked, to help again na bad person do... May the Almighty God guide us not into temptation. Amen

It's a lesson to all everyone. Before you can assist any unknown or people you are not so close to, always take precautionary measure.
People always want to be assist but u don't know what the devil could have planned in the process for any good Samaritan that wish to help.
2 years out of your year no be joke...
The guy could have used the 2 years to do something meaningful if no for his ordeal. But thank God he's out of it.
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by millionboi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
princechurchill:
Imagine what kindness brought to him and you wonder why people mind their business these days
one of his name says it all.

One of his name means "death caused it"
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by IDUNMOTA(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:

Amin
Awon olori buruku, omo adanwo. No respect for elders.
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by Lordsview(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
abokibuhari:
Buhari ko ni da fun e
The Lord will forgive you because you need to know that there are people suffering injustice for decades,far before Buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Is this how to build a just and egalitarian society
A free and democratic society
Ca n'est pas bon at all.
The guy should be compensated while the other that lied against him should go spend two years in jail,shikena.
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by darkelf: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
nextstep:
... and people will be asking me to help accident victims...

It's really sad that in Nigeria people actually get punished for doing good. angry

Till now, I'm still nonplussed

I don't understand us in this country.

Someone attempted to help your stoned sister yet you jail him and probably bribe the police to look the other way and ignore evidence and witnesses.

This dude could sue the person who jailed him for 2 years wasted.

So annoying angry
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by darkelf: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
nextstep:
... and people will be asking me to help accident victims...

It's really sad that in Nigeria people actually get punished for doing good. angry

Till now, I'm still nonplussed

I don't understand us in this country.

Someone attempted to help your "stoned" sister yet you jail him and probably bribe the police to look the other way and ignore evidence and witnesses.

This dude could sue the person who jailed him for 2 years wasted.

So annoying angry
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by pek(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
abokibuhari:
Buhari ko ni da fun e
A time will come when all your generational failures will be attributed to Buhari. You and the people that liked your nonsense
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by MartinCorridon: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
I read ALL the comments here.

WOW. Just because an ex convict claims he was innocent of a crime, it means he is?

If you have a good lawyer, you might escape a sentence even when guilty.

I am not saying he is guilty / innocent but i am shocked at how gullible Nigerians generally are.

He wasn't exonerated by DNA evidence ooo. Do you expect him to plead GUILTY if guilty, out of abundant honesty?.
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by themanderon: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
we can now see why some refer to this country as a shithole while some say its a zoo. You lock a man up and waste two productive years of his life and just release him like that, no compensation, no punishment for his false accusers. Yet we say things are improving. Its no wonder people are not willing to help anyone in need again because the messed up men in black will find a way to rope you into a crime you never committed. May God save us.
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by semyman: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
abokibuhari:
Buhari ko ni da fun e
See foolish fool
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by Waffarianman(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Glink2018:

It's a lesson to all everyone. Before you can assist any unknown or people you are not so close to, always take precautionary measure.
People always want to be assist but u don't know what the devil could have planned in the process for any good Samaritan that wish to help.
2 years out of your year no be joke...
The guy could have used the 2 years to do something meaningful if no for his ordeal. But thank God he's out of it.

True talk
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by Originalsly: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
eleko1

post=70311326:

sad see the wickedness of fellow fl@theads.FEAR IPOB JUDAHS

Hmmm....flat brain.
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by Grace001: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
How can one be his brother's keeper with his type of news, where innocent person is jailed even when other neighbors testified that he is innocent. Na to just look make the neighbor die in his/her room. Shithole Country.
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by AnanseK(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Asquare84:
And there are a lot of people who are rothing away like that for a crime they knew nothing about

The word is “rot” and not “ roth”.
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by Jaideyone(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
abokibuhari:
Buhari ko ni da fun e
if only your father is half as successful as buhari, then you won't be this uncouth.

o ti da fun buhari already
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by brojoshua: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Just as the president who wants to help this country is being abused and harassed by criminals and looters.
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by brojoshua: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Just as the president who wants to help this country is being abused and harassed by criminals and looters and corrupt people
Re: Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos by bigsmoke2(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
This is why i don't blame people who see accident victims and just unsee them. Before police twist the story next thing ure in handcuffs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / I Harvest Human Parts From Christian Cemetery In Ogun ― 55-Year-Old Suspect / EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.