Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

If You Are Making Less Than 100k A Month We Need To Talk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Making Less Than 100k A Month We Need To Talk (601 Views)

3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth / Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / If You Making Less Than N300,000, We Need To Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Making Less Than 100k A Month We Need To Talk by dunamis17(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
A wise man once told me that the best motivation you can ever have to push you to succeed is serious hunger beating you....

mehn that thing really works o ,after being dead broke and hungry for almost two days I told my self I can't continue like this o before "person go die"

so what did I do? I borrowed my friends phone ( God bless that guy ) and googled how to make money online in less than 5 days and many things popped up, trust me

I was just confused but I kept searching and then Gbam!! One guy was finally making sense,but he was charging for his information although it was 2k,mehn if I had that kind of money then oluwa don bless me na..

So I borrowed money from my friend and promised to pay soon,that was how my story changed o!

I payed back the 2k and I even bought him food untop.. Being dead broke to me is the root of all evil,

for 2 months I just want teach 100 serious persons how to make 100k+ online every month this training will be holding on my facebook group click the link to join now https:///DrMxnl

1 Like

Re: If You Are Making Less Than 100k A Month We Need To Talk by emperorblog(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
d link is nt correct
Re: If You Are Making Less Than 100k A Month We Need To Talk by iyblaq(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
dunamis17:

A wise man once told me that the best motivation you can ever have to push you to succeed is serious hunger beating you....

mehn that thing really works o ,after being dead broke and hungry for almost two days I told my self I can't continue like this o before "person go die"

so what did I do? I borrowed my friends phone ( God bless that guy ) and googled how to make money online in less than 5 days and many things popped up, trust me

I was just confused but I kept searching and then Gbam!! One guy was finally making sense,but he was charging for his information although it was 2k,mehn if I had that kind of money then oluwa don bless me na..

So I borrowed money from my friend and promised to pay soon,that was how my story changed o!

I payed back the 2k and I even bought him food untop.. Being dead broke to me is the root of all evil,

for 2 months I just want teach 100 serious persons how to make 100k+ online every month this training will be holding on my facebook group click the link to join now https:///DrMxnl
Check your link. Not working
Re: If You Are Making Less Than 100k A Month We Need To Talk by dunamis17(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
sorry for the mistake,this is the correct link
https:///DrMxnl
Re: If You Are Making Less Than 100k A Month We Need To Talk by dunamis17(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
it seems like this forum does not allow posting of links,so here's what you do,go on Facebook and search for 6-7figure internet marketing boot camp you will find us there

(1) (Reply)

Get Instant Soft Loan In 30min Straight To Ur Bank Acct / Longrich / Make Money With Your Stanbic Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.