Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Poem : My True Friend By Abimbola T Alabi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Poem : My True Friend By Abimbola T Alabi (1916 Views)

Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder / Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match / See Savage Response Akin Alabi Gets After Requesting Rashford And Abraham Swap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem : My True Friend By Abimbola T Alabi by Dailymemoirs: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
My True Friend

By Abimbola T. Alabi

You always answer when I call
And help me up if I should fall,
But you never complain at all,
My true friend.

You confront me when I am wrong
But will never scold me for long,
Instead, you try to keep me strong,
My true friend.

You know the funny things to say
To make me laugh my fears away.
Like the sun, you brighten my day,
My true friend.

You see in me gifts I deny
And urge me to give things a try.
You spread for me my wings to fly,
My true friend.

You always perceive what I need
And offer it before I plead.
Just like a book, my mind you read,
My true friend.

You value little things I do
More
https://dailymemoirsnews./2018/08/15/poem-my-true-friend-by-abimbola-t-alabi/

(1) (Reply)

Week 32 Pools RSK Papers 2020: Bob Morton, Capital Intl, Soccer, Winstar, Bigwin / Arshi Khan: I Had Sex With Shahid Afridi / Ifeanyi Ubah Set To Enrol His U-20 Team Players To Westham United Academy,london

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.