Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder (16166 Views)

Complete Sports Founder , Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead / Sunny Ojeagbase Is Dead! Complete Sports Founder Dies At 71 / Akin Famewo Signs New Deal With Norwich (2) (3) (4)

Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by Mynd44: 5:51am On Mar 01, 2022
I am so sad to hear the passing of my mentor, Dr Sunny Emmanuel Ojeagbase. The man that taught me marketing and how to build small and medium scale businesses. Thanks for all you have done sir, including writing the forward of my book, How To Sell To Nigerians. RIP �
https://twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1498373165088710656?t=QjINiiX2OqG6C1Tkf0L_5w&s=19

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by Donkenny511(m): 5:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Surely, every man shall taste death.
May your soul rest in peace.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by Shawlambivert(m): 5:54am On Mar 01, 2022
RIP
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by GlobalWay: 5:55am On Mar 01, 2022
cry
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by tunax5loon(m): 5:55am On Mar 01, 2022
A great mentor. The pioneer before SM took over

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by richhy84: 5:58am On Mar 01, 2022
I will miss daddy Sunny .I bought success digest .I don't miss it weekly .An intellectuàl guru RIP baba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by seandurse(m): 5:58am On Mar 01, 2022
A sport lover day was never completed without laying your hands on a copy of Complete sport back then. Rest on legend

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by Manny21: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Ojeagbese was best of the best. One of the pioneer sport journalists. You were not complete without complete football in those days if you loved football.

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Good old complete sports...in the days before the internet, and before DSTV became widepsread, the only way to get the latest news on sports in Nigeria quickly.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by OluwaBlessyn: 6:02am On Mar 01, 2022
May the almighty lord grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss,it was my fav sporting newspaper back then,so sad

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by Falseprofet2: 6:03am On Mar 01, 2022
embarassed

A great business man and an even greater mentor
Rip

When Nigeria still had an active reading culture and the middle class engaged in sort semblance of intellectualism; books from the African writers series to Pacesetters to foreign books. Locally, there were series of writings that dominated: Hints and Hearts magazine for those who enjoyed trashy and entertainment news, Ikebe super & papa ajasco..

This giant of a man was the first to introduce a niche market devoted entirely to sports with the glossy magazine (CS) and newspapers pullouts

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by EricSmallz(m): 6:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Rest in Power
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Sports journalism in Nigeria has lost one of its pacesetters. He was Indeed a pioneer and trailblazer in sport journalism.

May his soul Rest In Peace.
Amen.

A great man he is.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04am On Mar 01, 2022
From all of us @[/b] :

[b]REST IN PEACE GREAT MAN.

He was a good man.

He lived a good life.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by danielnomzy(m): 6:04am On Mar 01, 2022
R.i.p
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by Action102(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2022
Some sickness sef
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by ZUBY77(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2022
Rip Sunny. You endeared us to sports
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:13am On Mar 01, 2022
RIP to him. He's impacted many lives during his sojourn here on Earth. May the good Lord grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

He lived an exemplary life.

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by FX2BROWN: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2022
I am not a sport fan, but stil remember Complete Sport magazine on weekly basis, where at the middle page, a sport icon would be boldly displayed. May Pa. Sunny's soul rest in peace. A big lost indeed!

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by harizonal123(m): 6:17am On Mar 01, 2022
richhy84:
I will miss daddy Sunny .I bought success digest .I don't miss it weekly .An intellectuàl guru RIP baba
I first discovered forex trading through success digest which I still trade till tomorrow. The only time I have been to Lagos was because of this man' business serminar. May his soul RIP

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by Great100000: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2022
R.I.P Sir

Success Digest then
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by Oluwatoseenn(f): 6:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Perfect rest in peace
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by deluckiest(m): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2022
My first encounter to his mentorship publications was in 2005, I developed strong interest immediately. I was a great Fan of his weekly success digest. In 2007 I hosted a seminar based on one of his teachings which turned out very well. I was amazed because I didn't expect such crowd. This man made many millionaires even without social media. Rest in peace and may God bless your soul sir.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by Equiano: 6:24am On Mar 01, 2022
OP and Admin, which one is "comolete sport" again? Please try dey proof read naw.

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by hotdealz(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2022
"Comolete" sport founder?

Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by victorjoe(m): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2022
Success Digest! May God grant his soul eternal rest.
Re: Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder by premierlead: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2022
RIP to a great man, founder and a pioneer

Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season / Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award / Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today