Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies (55803 Views)

Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by MartinCorridon: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
I said it in the first article...."over my dead body" is what he probably said.

Turns out i was right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by Naajjii: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
So Sad!!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ishilove:
Words are very powerful. Use them wisely
i declare someone wud pay 20m into my account tmrw. If it dont happen ddn ur assertion is false

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Naija is so bad that people pray to die abroad than live in the country. This is really disheartening!!! Lord have mercy!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
Chidexter:
Over my dead body, the man just brought this saying to life
Those words are strong o, but people do use them and nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by FBIL: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
You mean Bolante is same with OBJ who said over his dead body would he have anything to do with PDP, yet he went back there alive? Anyways, Bolante and OBJ are related.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by linearity: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

man shut up. he said he was going to die, meaning he already knew his death was near as a result of his very bd health. i am not saying words aint powerful, but not in this case

He more likely killed himself....must have taken something before boarding the plane.

The article only stated...he went into ‘medical distress’ that is even before take-off.

@ishilove.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ishilove:
That's right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by BRASH: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
The same way some criminals are saying that over their dead bodies will thief saraki remain the senate president, while some rogues are also saying over their dead bodies will the incompetent dullard be re-elected. And i say may their wishes be granted,including their principals so that we can all have peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by Alva2018: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by teemy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Whether or mot his words caused his death, an investigation to clear up any foul play would still be carried out. That I am sure of.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by jojothegreat(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Either I enter Canada or we die here undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by Alva2018: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
The man don enter ghost mode

Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by PapalsBull(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
ngadaAwo:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by ngadaAwo: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by meforyou1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
NCAN worldwide zone, it's Bolanle. Dem dem. Disgracing Nigeria all over the world
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by elbangeez: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
Wow, this is huge. Where can i watch the interview please. I have been following your story right from scratch, please dont forget about my hard copy. I'm ibb, lol.
gaby:
In Edo, we call this " talking and do".

It's a sad one to chose to rather die stateless than to be sent back to your home country, a sad reality that says a lot and a straight up indictment on our governments, policy makers and Politicians. It's overdue a time for them to wake and live up to their responsibilities .

The issues presently driving people to these decisions of " I'd rather kill myself by myself, rather than sit, do nothing and die by myself", are exactly part of the reasons most of my set did the irregular migration in '99. The causes and effects are still very much alive with no possible end in sight, but we'll keep keeping hope alive.

Rest in Peace dude, you died trying.
The power of life and death, resides in the tongue ...

Click on my siggy to my irregular migration story...Getting an interview with a Maltese media...yayyyy grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by Richdad50(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yoruba Men and abroad
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by jamiusegun(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
you are causing ur innocent President you deserve for thunder n ur generation.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by ooshinibos: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
wow , Nigeria must be really bad o , this brown man rather die in a Whiteman land than to live in Nigeria ? ..why cant a brown man build a modern city ??
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by victorian(f): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
He's a coward.

He can't even come back and face his fears in Nigeria.

Bloody coward!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by gaby(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
elbangeez:
Wow, this is huge. Where can i watch the interview please. I have been following your story right from scratch, please dont forget about my hard copy. I'm ibb, lol.

Hey Ibb, greetings. Heck not forgetting your paper back. I was featured on premium times on Monday, this is likely going to be a print interview as well.

Greetings brother..
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by everlymoore86(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=Ironi post=70312266]
So he kill himself or what ?

Would not be surprised, Nigerians happily kill themselves everyday from being deported from another country.

They would jump from high rises just to escape deportation.

Talk about stupidity. [/quot[color=#006600][/color]my brother the country no good ]
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by maasoap(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ishilove:

But they still cleverly hid what they did to him that resulted in his death. They should tell us that they beat him to death instead of all these nonsensical quotes. Mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by eleko1: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
wink sad grin undecided lipsrsealed embarassed So Niagra os now Hell
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by Edcure1: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
ngadaAwo:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
grin cheesy grin
This one screw don loose.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by eluquenson(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
It's obvious Nigeria is doomed

After enjoying life in a bit abroad, the man refuses to be deported.

A strong message to Nigerians, but Nigerians won't heed to any good advice on governance.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by AngelicBeing: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
sad
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by Chochovini: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
seedord247:
I know some folks in detention over 2 years now. They always fight with ICE whenever they try to deport them...

Wait is Nigeria that bad?
Na dia you go fia na. You don‘t know? Are you just returning from Saturn?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nigeria, a land th a flows with milk and honey, which only those who can see beyo d the ordinary can see. Pray God reveal the potentials on the land to you and bring to pass, the reason for which He created you in Nigeria and NOT elsewhere . What a pitiable situation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Google Is Telling Foreigners About Nigeria / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried / Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.