Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

See What Glo Is Up To In My Area After Several Calls And Contacts On SM Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See What Glo Is Up To In My Area After Several Calls And Contacts On SM Platform (297 Views)

Earn Up To 20k Weekly Receiving Calls And Closing Sales / I Am Receiving Calls And Sms Asking Me To Repay A Loan I Didn't Take / Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Calls And Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Glo Is Up To In My Area After Several Calls And Contacts On SM Platform by psucc(m): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Folks this is becoming a way too much. After subscribing to Glo monthly data bundle, using same becomes a problem as they will deliberately twist their network to ensure the the 30days window expire and the data gone.

I have noticed this scenario for over time and had severally contacted on their Social Media platform including emails and charts. They keep assuring of having solved the problem yet it is getting messier by the day.

How on earth in 2018 can you browse with Edge network? This is the case at my end in Ini Local Government Area of Akwa ibom State. When the HSPA or WCDMA is available, your hardly can have a signal but when it is on EDGE, you have one and can start loading NL site until your water boils on fire.

To rub salt on injury, I am just 3 poles away from the mast they christened Hub Station. I am tired. Try airtel, they fail and MTN is the worst ever. Are we being counted out?

Some pics are hereattached

(1) (Reply)

Gorilla Corning Glass 6 Will Protect Your Next Phone From 15 Drops In A Row. / How To Start Pig Farming Free Training E-book / Brazil Great Ronaldo Buys 51 Percent Of Real Valladolid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.