Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President (12187 Views)

INEC Under Pressure To Return Zakari To Operations / Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result / Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by 10Ebisco: 12:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, on Wednesday stated that he is under pressure to run for president in 2019.

Tambuwal admitted this while addressing different associations of students and youths, as well as resident communities, who paid him a solidarity visit on Wednesday.

“I have been receiving advices and encouragement from our leaders, peoples across the country and even from abroad to contest for presidency and this pressure is being mounting.

“It Is not my making but the quantum of pressure from every where because of leadership gap in the country,” he said.

Tambuwal also said he would make his position public on the matter “in days to come”.

The Governor recently defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/2019-tambuwal-under-pressure-to-run-for.html

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by yarimo(m): 1:14am On Aug 16, 2018
TAMBUWAL Stop fooling yourself, you are already dead politically in Nigeria. since the day you decamp to PDP without senator WAMAKO in Sokoto state.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by yipata: 1:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Which pressure again... Its just always painful to me that this peeps so much think we are fools.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:10am On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:
TAMBUWAL Stop fooling yourself, you are already dead politically in Nigeria. since the day you decamp to PDP without senator WAMAKO in Sokoto state.

DON'T MIND HIM

SINCE THE DAY HE THREW AWAY THE BROOM, HE STARTED LIVING A DIRTY LIFE

GOD BLESS PMB1523, GOD BLESS NIGERIA

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by FastShipping: 2:30am On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin grin

Wike's annointed presidential candidate.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by modath(f): 3:17am On Aug 16, 2018
FastShipping:
grin grin grin

Wike's annointed presidential candidate.

& You expect to make heaven? cheesy cheesy

Tambuwal that was just largessing doing the barest minimum possible, e just mumu follow Wike play penalty go throw-in kai kai kai.. cry

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by CodeTemplar: 3:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Is he not the one using state money to build mosques?

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Kingspin(m): 4:10am On Aug 16, 2018
A president who will love Nigerian people and Nigeria.

One president Nigeria need right now.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by enemmo(f): 4:12am On Aug 16, 2018
So who will win the PDP presidential ticket?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by modath(f): 4:13am On Aug 16, 2018
enemmo:
So who will win the PDP presidential ticket?

If you ask me , na who a go ask? smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by anonymuz(m): 4:15am On Aug 16, 2018
Mr Tambuwal...You can only manage sokoto state not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Hardeywerlay(m): 4:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Make He run nah
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Bro, it is your right, exercise it to the fullest,just remember it is not s do or die situation, or an avenue to whip up sentiments when you fail.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by eleko1: 4:21am On Aug 16, 2018
cool ok.Allow him to spend the stolen money

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by STARKACE(m): 4:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Every loser is either under pressure to contest or after consulting people politically he has been asked to contest. 2019 sure for Buhari cos anyone PDP gives the ticket the others will just withdraw their support and let him win himself. I ain't forcing Buhari on anyone, but just don't tell me PDP is a better alternative.

The more the candidates they lesser vote each aspirant except Buhari will get in 2019. Cos they will end up sharing their votes.

16 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by jaxxy(m): 4:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Show me what U’ve achieved I will vote for u

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by chical: 4:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Which nonsense pressure, abeg go pack one side

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by jomoh: 4:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Hahahaha

Ordinary Wamakko he cannot defeat let alone the giant.

Sai Baba
Mai Gaskiya

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Iruobean(m): 4:52am On Aug 16, 2018
sad cool
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Ikpewe: 4:55am On Aug 16, 2018
UNDER PRESSURE TO RUN? WHO THE PURSUE U?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Drakkernoir: 4:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Na everyone dey under pressure now

Awon oniranu undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Alva2018: 5:00am On Aug 16, 2018
Mr Man we don't need people that are under pressure just stay where you are.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by iambabaG: 5:11am On Aug 16, 2018
Pressure cooker ni..
What have you acvieved in your 8yrs in Sokoto state as governor.. Apart from seeing the moon with your sultan?
#NeverAgain to your type

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by cbnileowo: 5:29am On Aug 16, 2018
you go run go hell ni.awon werey

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by itchie: 5:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Why are they always under pressure?

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by kristisking(m): 5:34am On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:
Which class of APC supporters do you belong to? There are four main classes of APC supporters: The political jobbers, the gullible (easily deceived through brainwashing), those looking for cover from APC government and the fanatics. Oga which one do you belong to?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:
ipob thinks otherwise grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't think Tambuwal would be an effective president. Of course he would be FAR better than Buhari - any living thing, even an Agama lizard, would be better than Buhari, but among the pool of PDP contenders, I wouldn't go for Tambuwal.

He strikes me as someone that would get stuck in the 'so na me be this' self admiration and intoxicating adulation mode that many mediocres can't extricate themselves from when they find themselves in a position of great power. Next thing he would spend four years entertaining an endless stream of Agbada wearing sycophants and dashiki wearing marabouts and engaging in irrelevancies until the time is up without achieving nothing. He is not a man of purpose, action and decisiveness, which is what I think Nigeria needs now.

That man of purpose, action and decisiveness, in my view, is someone like Atiku.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Nice one.
Bring it on.
Sai Baba.
Sai Buhari right now....

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by deebrownneymar: 5:40am On Aug 16, 2018
Under severe pressure from his wife. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form / Despite Makinde’s Threat, PDP Postpones Zonal Congress / Gov Ugwuanyi Declares Curfew In Two Council Areas In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.