Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President (12193 Views)

INEC Under Pressure To Return Zakari To Operations / Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result / Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by IkemChris(m): 5:44am On Aug 16, 2018
10Ebisco:
Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, on Wednesday stated that he is under pressure to run for president in 2019.

Tambuwal admitted this while addressing different associations of students and youths, as well as resident communities, who paid him a solidarity visit on Wednesday.

“I have been receiving advices and encouragement from our leaders, peoples across the country and even from abroad to contest for presidency and this pressure is being mounting.

“It Is not my making but the quantum of pressure from every where because of leadership gap in the country,” he said.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/2019-tambuwal-under-pressure-to-run-for.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]
All this pressurized politicians I wonder who is putting them under pressure
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Eponyeeboz: 5:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Those pressuring Tambuwal to run against Buhari are those who want to see him fall.

It's his enemies that are pursuing him.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by FastShipping: 5:51am On Aug 16, 2018
modath:

& You expect to make heaven? cheesy cheesy

Tambuwal that was just largessing doing the barest minimum possible, e just mumu follow Wike play penalty go throw-in kai kai kai.. cry

cheesy cheesy

The truth is coming out gradually. He would have been more credible if he had come to say he was interested in running for presidency but for the fact that Buhari is running unopposed in APC, hence he (Tambuwal) aka Wike's puppet also interested in the seat. He should just say as a result of Buhari running unopposed in APC, he has decided to move to PDP to actualize his presidential ambition. Nigerians would have given him respect for that. Tambuwal started speaking in parables by talking about insecurity and lack of capital project in Sokoto under Bubu. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by fireback: 6:01am On Aug 16, 2018
He's not even bold enough to declare his intention. Now he's acting as if someone is forcing him to contest, by tomorrow when he wins, he will start looking for who to blame for his failure.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by objobj: 6:07am On Aug 16, 2018
kristisking:
Which class of APC supporters do you belong to? There are four main classes of APC supporters: The political jobbers, the gullible (easily deceived through brainwashing), those looking for cover from APC government and the fanatics. Oga which one do you belong to?

How many does pdp has? Non

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by AnanseK(m): 6:07am On Aug 16, 2018
PDP in disarray and confusion. Everybody wants to be President, not for Nigerians but for his own self interest.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by wristbangle: 6:12am On Aug 16, 2018
modath:

Tambuwal that was just largessing doing the barest minimum possible, e just mumu follow Wike play penalty go throw-in kai kai kai.. cry

Lol. E ku ijo meta oo
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Humblega(m): 6:14am On Aug 16, 2018
I noticed something....

Defection dat pple predicted to weaken buhari is making him to gain more ground. Average Nigerians (not that tribe oo) see politicians gang up like protest from group of thieves dat are noW being disturb by a group of new vigilantes (buhari) to perform their usual illegal duty.

Come 2019, some politicians are going down.....

Tambuwal !!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by itswell1: 6:15am On Aug 16, 2018
enemmo:
So who will win the PDP presidential ticket?
They will field 10 candidates, useless party.
Sai baba till 2023

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by nigeriafilm(m): 6:21am On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:
TAMBUWAL Stop fooling yourself, you are already dead politically in Nigeria. since the day you decamp to PDP without senator WAMAKO in Sokoto state.
You are funny, you think if Aminu Waziri Tambuwal is contesting against PMB, Wamakko and his co travellers will vote PMB? You must b dreaming. Mark my word, Tambuwal is taking out PMB in d coming presidential election

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Ezi1993(f): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:
TAMBUWAL Stop fooling yourself, you are already dead politically in Nigeria. since the day you decamp to PDP without senator WAMAKO in Sokoto state.
it is you that is fooling urself...anyway he doesn't even know if someone like u exist.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by onunwa21(m): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2018
He is a youth!!!! We will support him!!!!
Likes for him....

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Alphafeezay(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:

You guys are just political neophytes.....
Tambuwal is a heavy weight and most preferred aspirant, so you think you know more of the political terrain in his state, Northern Nigeria and Nigeria at large more than Tambuwal?
Did you think he just woke up to commit political suicide?
The way some of you analyse and make posts on political issues is baffling.

Tambuwal is sure!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by orlymat: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2018
iambabaG:
Pressure cooker ni..
What have you acvieved in your 8yrs in Sokoto state as governor.. Apart from seeing the moon with your sultan?
#NeverAgain to your type

Tambuwal has not even spent up to 4 years as a governor.
Your type are the problem of this nation, u act without knowing the actual reason u act, u talk because u hear people talking

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Alphafeezay(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2018
modath:

Tambuwal is a heavy weight and most preferred aspirant, so you think you know more of the political terrain in his state, Northern Nigeria and Nigeria at large more than Tambuwal?

Tambuwal is sure!!!
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by FarahAideed: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2018
Hedonini:
Unfortunately, I don't think Tambuwal would be an effective president. Of course he would be FAR better than Buhari - any living thing, even an Agama lizard, would be better than Buhari, but among the pool of PDP contenders, I wouldn't go for Tambuwal.

He strikes me as someone that would get stuck in the 'so na me be this' self admiration and intoxicating adulation mode that many mediocres can't extricate themselves from when they find themselves in a position of great power. Next thing he would spend four years entertaining an endless stream of Agbada wearing sycophants and dashiki wearing marabouts and engaging in irrelevancies until the time is up without achieving nothing. He is not a man of purpose, action and decisiveness, which is what I think Nigeria needs now.

That man of purpose, action and decisiveness, in my view, is someone like Atiku.

Atiku will actually make a better President but many Nigerians are not discerning enough to even know this and also thanks to OBJ for hanging the toga of corruption on Atiku that the masses have swallowed hookbline and sinker ...Well right now I am down for anything but Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Afamed: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2018
nigeriafilm:
You are funny, you think if Aminu Waziri Tambuwal is contesting against PMB, Wamakko and his co travellers will vote PMB? You must b dreaming. Mark my word, Tambuwal is taking out PMB in d coming presidential election
Practically you don't know anything regards Tambuwal, Wamako,PMB and the politics in Sokoto state.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Rekeb: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2018
anonymuz:
Mr Tambuwal...You can only manage sokoto state not Nigeria.

Can he even manage Sokoto state?
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by yashman: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:
Abeg help me remind the guy again...
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Afamed: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2018
nigeriafilm:
You practically don't know anything about Sokoto state.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Gunnerx(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2018
iambabaG:
Pressure cooker ni..
What have you acvieved in your 8yrs in Sokoto state as governor.. Apart from seeing the moon with your sultan?
#NeverAgain to your type

Na WA ooooooo
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Bakrabas: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2018
They are stylishly revealing why they defected, sooner or later Dino will declare his intentions to run for Kogi gubernatorial election.
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2018
Photos of the events.

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Corrinthians(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Confused party.

Can't wait for their implosion. grin
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Even me I'm under pressure to call you names but I won't. That's to tell you that it's not evwrytime you are under preessure that you do what you have been pressured to do.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:

Wen he decamped to APC his political ambition didn't die, Now he has decamped to PDP n his political ambition has died automatically?? grin

U must be high on roasted animal dung.

Sai Barbarians.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Archbishop88: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Pressure from who? Who is pressuring u?
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by yarimo(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2018
It is clear from your comment you have never been to Sokoto state.
Alphafeezay:

Tambuwal is sure!!!
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2018
Under pressure cooker Maintain your Governorship seat jare.
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by yarimo(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2018
Ezi1993:

it is you that is fooling urself...anyway he doesn't even know if someone like u exist.
if you are nobody in the society , doesn't mean everyone is like you.
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by yarimo(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2018
It's clear from your comment you have never been to Sokoto state.
nigeriafilm:
Re: 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by ElectroLyte: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Kingspin:
A president who will love Nigerian people and Nigeria.

One president Nigeria need right now.

Check my Sig for the man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducts Scores In Borno Road Ambush, Freed Them After 4 Hours / 2023: Students’ Support Group For Tinubu Constitutes Executive Committees / Gov Ugwuanyi Declares Curfew In Two Council Areas In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.