Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,617 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort (1073 Views)

ISWAP Slaughters Member For Diverting Funds For Food To Personal Use In Borno / Ghanaian Man Accused Of Turning A Lady Into A Snake (Video) / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by BERNIMOORE: 3:10am On Aug 16, 2018
Who Do You Report An Erring policeman I.P.O From New Market Station Lekki

My brother and another person signed as a suretee for a friend who works as a halogen security, the halogen employee was posted with two other employees to guide a house own by a widow.
The halogen employer that my brother signed as a suretee noticed that where he was posted to, the other halogen securities were always smuggling things out of the compound of the widow, he was unconfortable with that, as a newcomer then he reported the case to their supervisor in the office, the supervisor told him to allert him whenever the others are smugling.

Then 2 days after the other two were smugling a new water pump,And its already outside and wrapped, the supervisor surfassed and caught the two. The widow heard the heated argument and came to the scene, the new halogen employer my brother signed as a suretee who allerted the supervisor showed the supervisor the pumping machine where it was hidden, the widow call the police at new market lekki, and ask all the three including the whistle blower arrested, all efforts by the supervisor to let off the whistle blower proved abortive, the police charged the three halogen securities to court.

They were all remanded till the court hearing, then the whistlelower was bailed by her sister, the case commenced proper, unfortunately the halogen washed off their hands of the case, unknown to my brother halogen had made their securities sign an undertaking that they will not be responsible for liabilities from sharp practices they incure. the whistleblower was left to his fate, the widow was addamant as all pleadings fell on deaf ears, the whistleblower cannot feed again talkless of paying lawyer that was arranged for him. the lawyer withdrew from his case. on the next hearing after the court he begged the lawyer to still help him till he gather money elsewhere but the lawyer told him that he will be remanded till God knows when, on hearing that, the whistleblower absconds and ran away, unknown to the suretees, on another adjourned date the whistleblower was not present now the police were mandated to produce the suretees, one was arrested and remanded, untill the arrested suretee now provided another 2 suretees for himself.
while my brother travelled out for a 6 month course, but when he came back he was told that the whistleblower absconded and my brother started looking for him and even dropped his number to her sister to call whenever they see him so that they can strategise ways to handle the matter, seaching every where he might be for a long time but nobody cooperated again until one day my brother finally saw the whistleblower in victoria island in the night when a car light flashed at him, my brother with help of another people grasp the whistleblower and they took him to the police station at new road lekki. after arresting the whistleblower and fuffiling the 'part of producing the suspect'

The police ipo insist on detaintaing my brother, and it took intervention of my other brothers with cash deposits before the police ipo could allow my brother the suretee to go. the police ipo Is still calling severally and insist that he must arrest my brother even after producing the suspect and the suspect(whistleblower) is already taken to court threatening unless he settles him for n150,000 one hundred and fifty thousand naira because they were looking for him too. 2nd week of september is another date for appearance and my brother is said to come along.
i need a candid advice here, and who to report the ipo to and possibly i want the press to help us see this injustice and the unholy business by the ipo collabo.
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by Benbellamor: 3:25am On Aug 16, 2018
front page pls
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Reading..
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by RSVP: 3:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Nigeria police would make you hate black color.

E jor, shey won se epe fun yin ni?

Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by Jaabioro(m): 3:42am On Aug 16, 2018
On the court due date,let the suretee appear,when the case is call your brother should sign...fy by hand,then tell court that he can no longer stand for him,cut his bail,report the erring lpo..
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by teemy(m): 4:49am On Aug 16, 2018
I am myself making a similar complaint to the PRCCU on twitter. Will update as mine goes but do not wait till my next update. Make your own complaint now.
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by teemy(m): 4:59am On Aug 16, 2018
I had sent a message to @policeng_pcrru yesterday but there was no response. I just now sent another to @yomishogunle
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by BERNIMOORE: 6:23am On Aug 16, 2018
teemy:
I had sent a message to @policeng_pcrru yesterday but there was no response. I just now sent another to @yomishogunle
thanks a lot, I will be keeping you updated, I chose not to mention name now but if it demands I will
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by teemy(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
thanks a lot, I will be keeping you updated, I chose not to mention name now but if it demands I will
Also send the complete thing to their whatsapp line.
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by teemy(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2018
teemy:

Also send the complete thing to their whatsapp line.
Remember to send to their whatsapp number (003) as well and then call and then at the END of the call let them know you dropped it on that line.
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by Benbellamor: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by BERNIMOORE: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
teemy:

Remember to send to their whatsapp number (003) as well and then call and then at the END of the call let them know you dropped it on that line.
Thanks i am going to do that today, very gratefull
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by teemy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Thanks i am going to do that today, very gratefull
Update on mine. The PCRRU is stressful on that I meet with a new officer anytime I call and you can imagine having to tell the complete story all over again to seven different people.

Each time, they try to do something but there is no follow up until you get a tracking number which means try to insist on it from the onset.

Also, have your complete story including what, when, whom, why and so on in a single .doc file which you then upload immediately after the call with whomever that you are on call with as you would send the file on their whatsapp (003) number.

Will update you on that as it goes in my side. The people on my own case are under fear of what would happen if the whole thing takes time. Especially as the SARS guys are threatening to draw false charges if they don't get the bail money. Lawyers here are not helping encouraging them to pay the bail money. The system is that bad as they claim the wheels of justice is slow and this is what the bad cops are eating off on.

I helped them get a free lawyer from the legalaidcouncil.gov.ng site and that means federal government might is included and thus the SARS guys cannot do rubbish now. Go to the site and check zonal offices per state to get that closest to you. The runaway witness would need this though he might be punished mildly though for jumping bail but not as much as as for the false robbery charge.

Wishing you all the best - Teemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by teemy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
The PCRRU got me the SARS boss'number. I was asked to come to the state capital by the SARS commandant to meet with him.

Will meet with him tomorrow and give you guys a message that says there is hope for our future.
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by Fearlez: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Too bad you didn't produce the name of the IPO. Your brother need to go to the next court day and formally announce he won't be surety for the absconding security personnel again.
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by Benbellamor: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by BERNIMOORE: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Fearlez:
Too bad you didn't produce the name of the IPO. Your brother need to go to the next court day and formally announce he won't be surety for the absconding security personnel again.
(i am still consulting if it will be the right thing to post the IPO'S name on the Forum or not but i will definately find a way to do that) thank you, My brother having caught the Guy that he sureteed and handed him over to the police, the IPO is claiming that my brother who voluntarily brought the Escapee is Now under arrest 'Trying to ignore the fact that the contract signed by my brother with the Guy's company was to prodduce him in an event that He defauted and wasnt found, which he has done...we told the police that my brother cannot be under any arrest having produced the wanted person but the IPO is trying to make a case out of the fact that they were looking for my brother all this while, but he travelled out, and when he came came he was looking for the Guy searching everywhere while his family we contacted refused to alert us of his movement until my brother caught him

The IPO said that they work with process trying to make it look as if my brother was the wanted person, even after producing the wanted person. Asking my brother to settle him N150,000 is it A crime to suretee someone in Nigeria? The IPO is trying to tell the court that my brother jumped bail because i have to drop almost N13,000 that night with my ID Card before they can release my brother, i knew that if my brother go to the station the next day they will detain him to make more money...The Wanted person was in their custudy and was taking to the court where he was remanded, but this particular IPO is trying to say that say that since i bail my brother when he broght the wanted Man, My brother failing to appear the next day means that he jumped bail, and trying to make the case that of my brother
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by BERNIMOORE: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
teemy:

Update on mine. The PCRRU is stressful on that I meet with a new officer anytime I call and you can imagine having to tell the complete story all over again to seven different people.

Each time, they try to do something but there is no follow up until you get a tracking number which means try to insist on it from the onset.

Also, have your complete story including what, when, whom, why and so on in a single .doc file which you then upload immediately after the call with whomever that you are on call with as you would send the file on their whatsapp (003) number.

Will update you on that as it goes in my side. The people on my own case are under fear of what would happen if the whole thing takes time. Especially as the SARS guys are threatening to draw false charges if they don't get the bail money. Lawyers here are not helping encouraging them to pay the bail money. The system is that bad as they claim the wheels of justice is slow and this is what the bad cops are eating off on.

I helped them get a free lawyer from the legalaidcouncil.gov.ng site and that means federal government might is included and thus the SARS guys cannot do rubbish now. Go to the site and check zonal offices per state to get that closest to you. The runaway witness would need this though he might be punished mildly though for jumping bail but not as much as as for the false robbery charge.

Wishing you all the best - Teemy
Grateful for this too, still posting on their whatspp though
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by Fearlez: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
(i am still consulting if it will be the right thing to post the IPO'S name on the Forum or not but i will definately find a way to do that) thank you, My brother having caught the Guy that he sureteed and handed him over to the police, the IPO is claiming that my brother who voluntarily brought the Escapee is Now under arrest 'Trying to ignore the fact that the contract signed by my brother with the Guy's company was to prodduce him in an event that He defauted and wasnt found, which he has done...we told the police that my brother cannot be under any arrest having produced the wanted person but the IPO is trying to make a case out of the fact that they were looking for my brother all this while, but he travelled out, and when he came came he was looking for the Guy searching everywhere while his family we contacted refused to alert us of his movement until my brother caught him

The IPO said that they work with process trying to make it look as if my brother was the wanted person, even after producing the wanted person. Asking my brother to settle him N150,000 is it A crime to suretee someone in Nigeria? The IPO is trying to tell the court that my brother jumped bail because i have to drop almost N13,000 that night with my ID Card before they can release my brother, i knew that if my brother go to the station the next day they will detain him to make more money...The Wanted person was in their custudy and was taking to the court where he was remanded, but this particular IPO is trying to say that say that since i bail my brother when he broght the wanted Man, My brother failing to appear the next day means that he jumped bail, and trying to make the case that of my brother

Technically, your brother is still a wanted person having not officially handed over the runaway security fugitive to the court officially. It's the court he needs to hand the dude over to not the police. However he isn't under arrest and the IPO is just trying to extort you people.

Your IPO is just a lazy corrupt filth in the police department.

But you guys need a lawyer at the day of the arraignment of the security guy so that your lawyer can revoke the bench warrant placed by the court on your brother as a surety to when he absconded and then formally denounce your his standing as surety for the dude.

The matter is simple.

You can furnish me the details and the police IPO's number here or via my email. I can speak with him directly then publish for you.
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by BERNIMOORE: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2018
Fearlez:

Technically, your brother is still a wanted person having not officially handed over the runaway security fugitive to the court officially. It's the court he needs to hand the dude over to not the police. However he isn't under arrest and the IPO is just trying to extort you people.

Your IPO is just a lazy corrupt filth in the police department.

But you guys need a lawyer at the day of the arraignment of the security guy so that your lawyer can revoke the bench warrant placed by the court on your brother as a surety to when he absconded and then formally denounce your his standing as surety for the dude.

The matter is simple.

You can furnish me the details and the police IPO's number here or via my email. I can speak with him directly then publish for you.
Good morning, I am glad to have a concerned fellow like you, I will furnish you with the details through mail thanks
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by teemy(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Grateful for this too, still posting on their whatspp though
Good. Keep at it and do not relent.

I got an evening appointment with the SARS commandant. Will update after that.
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by BERNIMOORE: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
teemy:

Good. Keep at it and do not relent.

I got an evening appointment with the SARS commandant. Will update after that.
Thanks brother, wish you the best too
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by teemy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Currently at the SARS office. Will update once I am out.
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by teemy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
I just left the SARS commandant's office and he said he would go over the case file and I should call him on Tuesday. That If it is a case of charging them to court, they will and if not they would be released immediately
Re: Help: A Police I.P.O Turning A Case To Personal Business And Avenue To Extort by teemy(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Thanks brother, wish you the best too
You need to get that legal aid counsel lawyer in your state involved. You will surely smile I tell you.

(1) (Reply)

Chaos As Secondary School Cult Gang Clashes In Port Harcourt / Cow Nearly Killed A Man That Tries To Tied It Down For Killing. VIDEO / This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would Break Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.