Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" (20172 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by gaby(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2018
Oponu Rada Rada...but he was young just three years ago when you were defecting and scaling the gates to get into the chambers.

Selfish, power-hungry narcissistic buffons...don't concentrate on governing Sokoto and delivering democratic dividends to your people, keep eyeing a picture bigger than your mental eyes, we are certain you are not the one to take us to Eldorado.

Click on my siggy to the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2018
35824L:
Malaysia just recently elected a 90 year old president. Age has nothing to do with good governance. PMB is still better than all the fools that PDP has assembled to challenge him.
Great words from a great man.
Remain blessed.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by waveman2: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2018
This is all what we, very been saying except for the selfish ones who don't, t have the interest of Nigeria at heart. Buhari I a good man but he is too old and not fit health wise to oversee the affairs of a country like Nigeria. People are running his government and same people want him to die there for their own good.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by DJInfluence: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2018
philcz:
grin I doubt if the president will hear this, his ear is bad anyway, waiting for Lai to dissect Tambawal into piece for daring to speak against his pay master
This person made me laugh plenty…. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by Myself2(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Anytime I look into Tambuwal's eyes, whether in person or in picture, I feel like I'm looking into the eyes of a snake, believe me ,I've looked directly into the eyes of a live snake and believe me, there is no difference between what I saw in the snake's eyes and what I see in Tambuwal's eyes
Which day did he realize that Buhari was too old to govern Nigeria, oh so now that he is nursing presidential ambition, he wants to play the age card. Or was Buhari younger than GEJ in 2014 ??
The first line of this His statement completely put me off, to wit "Buhari is a man of integrity and impeccable character,,,,blah blah blah"
Na better thunder wey carry dagger go fire Tambuwal and all the satanists who go about falsely and dubiously describing Buhari as a man of integrity,,,not to talk of adding impeccable character. Since when Abi no be this same Buhari ni ??

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by Princedapace(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Buhari is old and tired
will he continue to visit London hospital till when?

Return the money and retrieve your brain...

That man is fucking old.. He is using govt age o. U can imagine his real age.

Na wa . black people mumu shaa. I am igbo but I can vote the VP with all my heart.

Black race is bleeped becus of the way we elect leaders..

In a good society, VP could have contested. But fear no let the man contest. VP can deliver Nigeria well.

Nigeria matter is cursed. The forces against the country dont want the country experience good leadership.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by madmohamed(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317709:
Hehehehehe cheesy wink grin.
Let us just laugh and go away.......
Sai Baba.
Sai Baba we know......

kaii God why do u make me to be in the same country whit this people. No I'm a biafra
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by gcof(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
please how old is Donald trump again?..people should stop flying this age crap..if you say he is not good and cannot govern well..say so.
how many times has Donald trump taken a medical leave. Whether you like it or not Buhari is unfit to rule a local government area not to talk of Nigeria
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by Iamgrey5(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2018
I told them that nobody can campaign against Buhari in the north, they thought I was kidding cheesy

Tambual is just trying to be clever here grin

It will soon be clear to him tho
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by famology(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Imagine someone who defected from Apc to pdp to contest for the president of the federal republic of Nigeria now coming to tell us he's under pressure to contest.Is it not for this same reason you defected in the first place?Nigerian politicians are very dishonest, why not go ahead and just contest instead of playing this I'm under pressure out dated politics.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by skuribeebo: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2018
g
35824L:
Malaysia just recently elected a 90 year old president. Age has nothing to do with good governance. PMB is still better than all the fools that PDP has assembled to challenge him.
na government job u dey do abi? Abi recession no dey ur side?
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by wirinet(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
please how old is Donald trump again?..people should stop flying this age crap..if you say he is not good and cannot govern well..say so.

And does Donald Trump look and sound normal to you? Donald Trump is suffering from the same old age symptoms of dementia that Buhari is suffering.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by ThanosIsHere: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317937:
Don't argue with SWINES, you get dirty but they enjoy it........... African Proverb

GOD BLESS and protect OUR PRESIDENT.
Many more BEAUTIFUL years ahead sir.

Swines be raising glasses and calling logical people Swines because they think their BMC alert is all there is to life
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by mycar: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70320484:

Great words from a great man.
Remain blessed.
Great man did not tell you the health condition of the Malaysian president and how good their institutions are?
Remove vote buying and see if apc will get a reasonable votes in any election.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2018
Islamicpope:
U are too small a fry to Sai baba. Wait til next general election dat is when u will know dat d students came to collect their school fees from u

Does it mean that this Islamic religion has a way of taking people away from the truth and degenerates the brian cells?
...what Tambuwa said is crystal clear even to the blind but look at what you commented.....
Full of hatred... Intimidation.. Rivalry...
What I'd wrong with this sect of people?
No wonder nothing good comes from the North
How many Presidents have come from the North?...
Try look at the state of your Almajiris...
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by bixton(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2018
Is there anybody from sokoto here who can tell us what and how exactly Tambuwal has changed the face value of his state in his 3 years as governor?

Let's not be deceived, if there's anybody that have been pressurised to run for president from 1999 till date, there are only a few and we know them well. The rest are just being wishful thinking and do not represent the minds of the populace at large.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by 9jaArea: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2018
Oga run and let's see if you'll do better than Nuhu Ribado.
This opportunist always overrate himself.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by islandmoon: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2018
mamman duara is our president, we know this, he the one ruling,
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
How many times has Donald Trump flew to London to do blood transfusion?
If Donald Trump has a strong sickness... Do you think America will ever allow him to contest?.....
Please stop this your childish argument... It is your likes that make Nigeria not to embrace development....

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by wirinet(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2018
35824L:

Age has a lot to do with it, not necessarily chronological age, but physical and psychological age. Buhari does not look physically and psychological fit to go through the rigours of governing Nigeria. How many days does he actually sit in aso rock and govern in a year? He spends half the time seeing doctors.
How will he go through the rigours of a presidential campaign? Is he fit enough to campaign through the whole 36 states of Nigeria? Hope we are not going to have another "Umuru, are you dead?" episode.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by islandmoon: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
...Says he is under pressure to run

...Says cabal running buhari's govt

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/08/16/you-are-too-old-to-govern-nigeria-tambuwal-tells-buhari/amp/

he's a puppet, not physically fit, mamman duara is the one ruling us and those are the one still forcing him to run, didn't you hear when the first lady said cabal has hijacked her husband govt?
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by Vainglory: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2018
When Buhari was a military head of state, Gen Tunde Idiagbo did all the work. .When he was the chairman of PTF Affri Projects Consortium did his work and he had no idea what what was going on there. How do we expect him to be in charge this time around. The truth is that some forces are pushing the mediocre Buhari forward for selfish reasons.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by silasely(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2018
True talk how I wish many people thinking the same way.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by wirinet(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
How many times has Donald Trump flew to London to do blood transfusion?
If Donald Trump has a strong sickness... Do you think America will ever allow him to contest?.....
Please stop this your childish argument... It is your likes that make Nigeria not to embrace development....

I never said Donald Trump is physically sick, I am of the opinion that Donald Trump is psychological and mentally unfit. Someone that requires huge consumption of caffeine (12 cans of diet coke) to function everyday cannot be expected to be normal

Read reports from everyone close to trump, you will see that the white house is having a hard time managing trump.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by Soulsymbol99: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2018
Aisha Buhari have seen the writing on the wall that's why you hardly see or hear about her again grin
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by Chi80(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=35824L post=70319470]Malaysia just recently elected a 90 year old president. Age has nothing to do with good governance. PMB is still better than all the fools that PDP has assembled to challenge him. [/quote

For PMB, age is affecting him.. Nigeria is not Malaysia both in demography, geography, development, ethnicity difference etc.....
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by Omeokachie: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2018
He is living in denial
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2018
they same thing you guys said about GEJ, " he is a drunkard , Cabal ruling Nigeria; Jonathan does not know anything happening around him" Tambuwal for your informed, I am not moved by what you just said it has been a campaign sentiment in Nigeria. Please try another trick this will not work as long as Buhari is alive and he is interested in contesting in either free or unfair election, he will win any Candidate from PDP hands down. Tambuwal watch it, you may be airlifted from a campaign ground in the north.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by bid4rich(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:

Old age may not be by how he looks but how he reasons. Lets get the real age of Trumps and the real age of Buhari and spot the difference.

Trump is a intellectual figure and a business tycoon with proofs of books written while Bubu is just a herder.

So, my friend, age is not in number alone ae there are many factors to consider which I believe makes Trump far younger than Buhari
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by maestroferddi: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Mynd44:
This table Tambuwal is shaking has Atiku on top of it
Fine.

Let two of them fall off the table.

We dont care about Atiku...We are interested in ensuring that calamity Buhari does not continue his misadventure beyond 2019.
Re: Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" by mrdan(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Were they not aware that he was old when they were in APC and supported him.
It's now that they are realizing that he is old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About Osun Governorship Election 2018 And Age Of Contestants / Osinbajo Commissions School And Clinic In Borno State (photos) / Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.