Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

"Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls (25270 Views)

Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls Who Insult People Based On Number Of Followers / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by BruncleZuma: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2018
Make una free my love o..adesua baby,i love u so much
Karma will surely visit dat idiot

1 Like

Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by AngelicBeing: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317454:
Lol cheesy.
It's good to know Karma has everyone's number in this life and he also knows everyone's house address.
Karma is sweet......So sweet!
Gbam tongue

3 Likes

Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2018
I agree,i believe dey are d one doing themselves
omocalabar:
Adesuwa shud be careful.... Most of these nollywood actress/hustlers hates and are jealous of u.
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by obinnawhyte(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Duplex at 11 St. Joseph Street, Off Allan Balogun Street, Off Agungi Road (3rd turning on the left after Dominos Pizza), Lekki Epe Expressway 140M.

5 bedrooms (4 upstairs with a family lounge, 1 downstairs with living room, dining, store, anteroom). 1 room BQ with external entrance.

10 Panasonic ACs (3 x 2 HP, 3 x 1.5HP and 4 x 1 HP), 20KVA Generator, 3.5KVA Inverters with 4 x 120Amps batteries, 12 solar panels, 2 x large car pots and 2 x small carpots, All windows with wooden blinds, Bore hole with 2 x 3000ltrs tank and 2 x 1500ltrs tank.

ONLY SERIOUS CLIENTS, inbox me, call or WhatsApp me +2348068859986

Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by obowunmi(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2018
funmilade4real:

Try her impotent husband with your Babe/wife or Sister.

Adesuwa is that you grin grin grin
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by FbcGrafix(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Crackerwolf: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Cuteliar:
Could also mean KARMA is equally visiting her too.
What do I know�‍♀️

Well played

You are a smart bitch
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by innocential3032(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2018
trudat

1 Like

Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by TerrorSquad147: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317454:
Lol cheesy.
It's good to know Karma has everyone's number in this life and he also knows everyone's house address.
Karma is sweet......So sweet!
eleran hwfa
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Mayflowa(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317913:

Trying so very hard to understand you sis.
But it's all good sha.

I wonder why you find it hard to understand. She made sense. Let me given an instant - If a thief stole from you, surely we hope Karma would visit the thief. It is probably karma visiting you for things you have done bad that the thief found you to steal from of all people. Just a continuous vicious circle of Karma. It is now left for you to decide whether there is karma, fate or bad luck

4 Likes

Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Cuteliar you sweet oh, etomi Bleep off
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Mayflowa:

I wonder why you find it hard to understand. She made sense. Let me given an instant - If a thief stole from you, surely we hope Karma would visit the thief. It is probably karma visiting you for things you have done bad that the thief found you to steal from of all people. Just a continuous vicious circle of Karma. It is now left for you to decide whether there is karma, fate or bad luck
Alright, we get it now.
Thanks for the detailed explanation.
Chop knuckles correct man!

1 Like

Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Josh44s(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2018
This Banky W wife armpit clean pass all the Nairaland ladies Toto.

Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by oskaaay(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2018
life sure knows how to pay anyone back...

RECOMMENDED THREADS FOR YOU

1) Mom Killed My Tomorrow - All Parents Should Learn From This Story -
https://www.nairaland.com/4679123/mom-killed-tomorrow-all-parents

Instagram with over 8,000 real followers for Sale.
Whatsapp/Call 07066052228 - Serious buyer only!
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Is it me or does she not look like Cardie B
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by arrestdarrester: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
pussygotlips:
there is nothing like karma

Of course. Harvest comes in different names depending on where you live, just in case you disown the name Karma. Just sow the seeds whose fruits you hope to harvest. Reaping what you sow is cooler than Karma right?
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Cuteliar(f): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317913:

Gerrit now.
winks
Smile wink

1 Like

Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Cuteliar(f): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Heavyjew:
Cuteliar you sweet oh, etomi Bleep off
Thanks o jare
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by CandidNotes: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2018
omocalabar:
Adesuwa shud be careful.... Most of these nollywood actress/hustlers hates and are jealous of u.

This!
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Jaymaestro(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Na wá ō.. she's fine .
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by JoseRaji(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2018
DonDemu:
Where are the gurus?
You're Teresa
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2018
omocalabar:

On top say she be wetin na?
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2018
Cuteliar:

Smile wink
Just remembered this.
Winks again!
Karma is so real, was in doubt until shii happened to me.
Dated someone in 2011,He had it hot for me and i broke it off with him with no explanation. Seven years later I was given a taste of my own medicine.
Funny part of everything is,My Ex that has not spoken to me for the past seven years called that same week and boom it hit me...I realized KARMA came for a payback visit.

Sounds familiar?! cheesy
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Cuteliar(f): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70324234:

Just remembered this.
Winks again!
Karma is so real, was in doubt until shii happened to me.
Dated someone in 2011,He had it hot for me and i broke it off with him with no explanation. Seven years later I was given a taste of my own medicine.
Funny part of everything is,My Ex that has not spoken to me for the past seven years called that same week and boom it hit me...I realized KARMA came for a payback visit.

Sounds familiar?! cheesy
Lol yea I do... what goes around come back right at you.

2 Likes

Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Cuteliar:

Lol yea I do... what goes around come back right at you.
Lol wink, you can say that again pal.
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Slimsly100(f): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2018
DonDemu:
Where are the gurus?

Theresa's Father
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by pussygotlips: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Of course. Harvest comes in different names depending on where you live, just in case you disown the name Karma. Just sow the seeds whose fruits you hope to harvest. Reaping what you sow is cooler than Karma right?

Oga, how can u show karma exist ?
Being humans everyone is expected to live a free lifestyle, but ever since the day the freedom was been taken, we were been restricted and turned into slaves by the combined forces so as to gain control over us.
in this case whether you do good or bad anything can come to you.
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by penplus: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2018
May GOD bless your marriage
Re: "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2018
obowunmi:
Attention seeker and her impotent husband.
cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) / Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.