Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) (39017 Views)

Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by PenPrince07: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
KEPAH:
The U-20 women's team better known as the Super Falconet has just been defeated by the La Rojita of Spain. La Rojita edged a gritty Super Falconets in the first quarterfinal pairing of the ongoing FIFA Women’s U20 World Cup in France with 2 goals against one.

Spanish Bonmati curls the ball into the net as Spain took the early advantage in the first half. With few seconds to the first half ending, the Spanish ladies added another goal to make it 2-0 in the first half.

As second half resumed, with La Rojita still pressing the right notes on the pitch, the Falconet pulled one back through Peace Efih.

The Super Falconets[/b] who has qualified for the quarterfinal for the seventh times in nine appearances could not leverage on their experiences against the La Rojita who has made history of qualifiying for Semi-final stage for the first time in the U-20 competition.

Spanish ladies will soon know their semi-final opponent when the host France faced North Korea by 6.30pm(Nigerian time).

https://www.naijgossp.com/2018/08/breaking-news-u-20-womens-world-cup.html

They are called [b]Falconets
[b][/b]and not Super Falconets, my friend!
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by beteco99(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
emelda86:

Guy your ticket don spoil sorry.... cry

U don see as devil de work naa

Jst tell me wetin she be use dat one goal take do now
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Congrat to the ladies... at least they played in the quarter final of the world cuup.

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by proeast(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Since Efih was the team, how come Nigeria played woefully? Your Efih did not play shi.t. No attacking sense, nothing. Abeg stop overrating your Ibo sister. You did the same with Eminike and Iheanacho or whatever. We all know the nonsense those Ibo guys played. The same way you Ibos were trying to downgrade our beautiful Oshoala while trying to put one Ibo girl like that above. Ajibade is the best player in that team. She is more talented than Efih
Such a disgusting and pathetic tribalist. Spits!!
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by falzy: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Duru1:

There are two ball handlers on this team that have played a game. There are Efih and Igboamalu. Any team that included Ajibade has never gone beyond quarter and will never win a tournament such as the world cup. Ajibade cannot discern whether to strike the ball for a goal or pass the ball to an open teammate. Ajibade is a mirror image of everything wrong about Nigeria. She has been to more than one world cup tournament on the different age grade teams and yet few of the teams barely make it out of the group stage.
This is a blatant lies, every sane individual that followed the Falconets' matches knows the only player that can hold on possession and didn't lose possession to the opponent easily is Ajibade, remember that she scored the die minute goal against China and it was the only effort on goal she made that rebounded back to meet Efih that tapped in for goal. Please stop making bias analysis...
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by Lexzytee(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
goodluck babes, dnt worry nxt time better. Una still better all this male team.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Since Efih was the team, how come Nigeria played woefully? Your Efih did not play shi.t. No attacking sense, nothing. Abeg stop overrating your Ibo sister. You did the same with Eminike and Iheanacho or whatever. We all know the nonsense those Ibo guys played. The same way you Ibos were trying to downgrade our beautiful Oshoala while trying to put one Ibo girl like that above. Ajibade is the best player in that team. She is more talented than Efih

The character who posted the above carp remains the reason Nigeria is a shithole. I have protested that Ijamilusi should have been included in this team. I guess Folashade is Igbo. Oshoala is considerably average, one-time-hit and can never equal the feats created by some female footballers from Nigeria that were not Yari.ba. You can shove both Ajibade and Oshoala, I do not give ratass.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
falzy:

This is a blatant lies, every sane individual that followed the Falconets' matches knows the only player that can hold on possession and didn't lose possession to the opponent easily is Ajibade, remember that she scored the die minute goal against China and it was the only effort on goal she made that rebounded back to meet Efih that tapped in for goal. Please stop making bias analysis...

How would you know when you watched the matches with utmost bias? I guess you watched different matches from the ones I watched. The worst aspect of this subject matter remains that she will not only lose the possession, she will never make any attempt to repossess the ball. The so-called Ajibade had been included in many Nigerian teams at the world cup level yet all of the teams barely made it to the quarter. mediocre is great in Nigeria. What a useless country.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by mechanics(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
The young babes tried.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by vroy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Duru1:

There are two ball handlers on this team that have played a game. They are Efih and Igboamalu. Any team that included Ajibade has never gone beyond quarter and will never win a tournament such as the world cup. Ajibade cannot discern whether to strike the ball for a goal or pass the ball to an open teammate. Ajibade is a mirror image of everything wrong about Nigeria. She has been to more than one world cup tournament on the different age grade teams and yet few of the teams barely make it out of the group stage.
how many forward passes did efih made through out the tournament? ajibade has been involved in all our goals through out, she is d only player dat control ball n hold it well in dat team though efih is trying, the problem with the team is those midfielders no one can actually play better except saheed n I don't know why d coach dropped her from d lineup.

1 Like

Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by vroy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Duru1:

The character who posted the above carp remains the reason Nigeria is a shithole. I have protested that Ijamilusi should have been included in this team. I guess Folashade is Igbo. Ohoala is considerably average, one-time-hit and can never equal the feats created by some female footballers from Nigeria that were not Yari.ba. You can shove both Ajibade and Oshoala, I do not give ratass.
osohala is one of the best Nigerian female footballer ever
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
vroy:
osohala is one of the best Nigerian female footballer ever

Not in my books.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
vroy:
how many forward passes did efih made through out the tournament? ajibade has been involved in all our goals through out, she is d only player dat control ball n hold it well in dat team though efih is trying, the problem with the team is those midfielders no one can actually play better except saheed n I don't know why d coach dropped her from d lineup.

Ajibade does not have the flair of a ball handler. She is too stiff and should be converted to RB.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Only a fool will make this discourse a tribal exercise. Efih, in my book, remains a better ball handler than Ajibade. Ajibade has played in at least five (5) world cup tournaments and yet no improvement on her ball skills. I really do not know why the dumbass coaches in Nigeria have not considered playing Ajibade in the back field.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by henryhemon(m): 1:46am On Aug 17, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

So it's more of hate for igbos than being objective? Do you sit back and read what you type of you do,it will show how very silly and stupid you are.

1 Like

Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by Ifunanayaudogu(f): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2018
danaiks:
Match over
Spain are through
very painful
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by Unlimited22: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

I'm more worried for the idiot who liked and shared such a disgusting post than I am for you.
Honestly, we are the architects of most of our own problems. Jesus Christ.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by Neo2011: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2018
Nigeria has football coaching crisis and everybody is ignoring the problem. Our coaches are half baked. They are not exposed. They are not willing to learn and i wonder what they teach our players in various academies. Even super eagles is not exempted. I still cant believe how SE lost to Argentina. They did a good job of holding off Argentina till last minutes but couldn't see out the game. How can you have your team barely hanging on, one minute into extra time and you have players like John Ogu and Iwobi on the bench and you could not bring them in to kill off the game. You had Mikel play the full match and he could have been subtituted for Ogu because he was tired and couldn't even direct other players. You removed Ahmed Musa the only player who could hurt Argentina and left tired Mikel on. Nigerian footbal needs a lot of soul searching because we lose matches that we should not.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
henryhemon:

So it's more of hate for igbos than being objective? Do you sit back and read what you type of you do,it will show how very silly and stupid you are.

Do not pay mind to one of the bunch of dumbass fools who navigate to this forum to ingest tribal sentiment rather than objectivity.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by 2wired(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
This one weak me

Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by KEPAH: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
PenPrince07:

They are called Falconets [b][/b]and not Super Falconets, my friend!

Thanks for the correction sir. Correction which seems more clear to you but the Nigeria U-20 women team is also called the Super Falconet. Do your finding.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by vroy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Duru1:

Not in my books.
Who are you? n who your book epp
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by vroy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Duru1:

Ajibade does not have the flair of a ball handler. She is too stiff and should be converted to RB.
As stiff as she is ,she is still better than all the attackers in that team
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
vroy:
As stiff as she is ,she is still better than all the attackers in that team

With five world cup experience yet she could not score a goal and you are spewing the above crap. Nigeria is a really native home of demented jokers.
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by vroy(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Duru1:

With five world cup experience yet she could not score a goal and you are spewing the above crap. Nigeria is a really native home of demented jokers.
5 WC? Oga na only a goal Messi score for WC, with clueless midfielders like efih uchebe n Co even CR7 will be useless
Re: Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) by PenPrince07: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
KEPAH:

Thanks for the correction sir. Correction which seems more clear to you but the Nigeria U-20 women team is also called the Super Falconet. Do your finding.

No, sir. It's an error bandied around by most outlets. I do sports reporting/writing and can tell you rightly that they're called Falconets.

Senior team: Super Falcons
U-20: Falconets
U-17: Flamingoes

Have a good day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Femi "Bam" Adebayo, The Nigerian Star Making Waves In NBA / Gary Lineker Recalls The Moment He Pooed On Himself On The Pitch / Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.