Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Insensitivity Of Nigerians, The Ungratefulness Of Nigerians On Moses. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Insensitivity Of Nigerians, The Ungratefulness Of Nigerians On Moses. (355 Views)

Afcon: Put A Caption On Moses Simon Super Eagles Picture - Photo / Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Insensitivity Of Nigerians, The Ungratefulness Of Nigerians On Moses. by BestDude: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2018
Moses announced his retirement from International football recently and some persons found it worthy to insult him for his choice.

Let me remind you that this country killed his father, his mother and siblings while he went out to play football.

Despite this affliction, he still came back and represent us and at least won us a nations cup but you irredeemable nitwit found it pleasing to use your leprosy infested hands to insult him.

How many of you have brought glory to this country? How many of you fools have can forgive a nation that betrayed you..., How many of you will forgive and represent the country if it killed your entire family. Many of you still have your father, mother or siblings to fall back on when it is needed but Moses has none...

Sometimes, I wish an atomic bomb will just be unleashed to wipe out this sick country off this planet so that the world can less uselessness emanating from here.

#spits
Re: The Insensitivity Of Nigerians, The Ungratefulness Of Nigerians On Moses. by Tolexander: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2018
BestDude:
Moses announced his retirement from International football recently and some persons found it worthy to insult him for his choice.

Let me remind you that this country killed his father, his mother and siblings while he went out to play football.

Despite this affliction, he still came back and represent us and at least won us a nations cup but you irredeemable nitwit found it pleasing to use your leprosy infested hands to insult him.

How many of you have brought glory to this country? How many of you fools have can forgive a nation that betrayed you..., How many of you will forgive and represent the country if it killed your entire family. Many of you still have your father, mother or siblings to fall back on when it is needed but Moses has none...

Sometimes, I wish an atomic bomb will just be unleashed to wipe out this sick country off this planet so that the world can less uselessness emanating from here.

#spits
Which country killed Moses mother and father. Continue to believe that lie which Nigerians lie to attract pity and asylum offer.
Re: The Insensitivity Of Nigerians, The Ungratefulness Of Nigerians On Moses. by BestDude: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Tolexander:
Which country killed Moses mother and father. Continue to believe that lie which Nigerians lie to attract pity and asylum offer.
go and sleep, ignorant thing.
Re: The Insensitivity Of Nigerians, The Ungratefulness Of Nigerians On Moses. by Tolexander: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2018
BestDude:
go and sleep, ignorant thing.
Go back to your grave, organic matter.
Re: The Insensitivity Of Nigerians, The Ungratefulness Of Nigerians On Moses. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2018
I really think this thread is unnecessary. It's true that some Nigerians slammed Moses for his decision;but hey! it's not enough to start citing events that most of us don't even know about let alone being a part of it. Besides, am yet to see or hear of a young player who retires from international football without being slammed by some astonished folks. Talking of ungratefulness, I think NFF has done a lot for him, winning best Nigeria player award, king of the pitch, outstanding player award, what not?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Victor Moses Retired From International Football / Why Most Of You Get Scammed / The Media Agenda Against Mourinho And Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.