Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Flame Of #palestine: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flame Of #palestine: (217 Views)

Massive Protest In Abuja As Shi'ites Hold Rally In Support Of Palestine / Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag / President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flame Of #palestine: by Elbinawi: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2018
Flame of #Palestine:

This flame will never die until occupied Palestine is free. The so-called "Deal of the century" was a monumental fraud by the notorious Zionist dog Trump to legitimize the genocidal occupation of Palestine. Trump recruited the Traitorous #AlSaud regime to betray Palestine. The Saudi savages backed out because they realized that will be suicidal.

Our oppressed Palestinian Muslim and Christian brothers and sisters must understand that what liberate South Lebanon from the genocidal Zionist savages is the only viable method that will liberate Palestine. And that is #Resistance.

From day one we have been saying that the so-called "peace process" that was fraudulently created by Western imperialism was a grand deception to legitimize the illegal settler colonialism. And the racist and notorious Islamophobic Trump proved that.

Our beloved Leader, Sheikh Ibraheem #Zakzaky, is the biggest supporter of Palestine in Africa. This great scholar of Islam gave 3 of his children in 2014 during the yearly #Quds day Rally as a sacrifice for Palestine. When he buried them, he buried them with Grace and dignity of a proud Father.

So, the Palestinian brothers and sisters that are sending me greetings in appreciation of our work should please direct those greetings to Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky. He taught me everything about Palestine. He recruited me to join the Palestinian cause. The threat of assassination by Israeli Mossad will never make us look back. We are #Husseini whose beloved Imam was a #Head_less Commander and the beloved Grandson of Prophet Muhammad (sa).

#FreePalestine
#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

I Am Considering Running For 2019 Presidential Election - Saraki / We Didn't Pay A Dime To Free Dapchi Girls, FG Insists / Goodnews: Detained Journalist, Samuel Ogundipe Has Been Released On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.