Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag (4039 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Couldntfigurean: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2023
Muslims protest in Abuja in support of Palestine
Burns the Israeli flag

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Njamin: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2023
undecided There Shiite members.

They didn't protest when Hama's slaughtered hundreds of dozens of innocent people last week

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Gjwriter1: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2023
War
Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2023
Jobless people

Una no protest bad economy and hardship in Nigeria wey want kill Una, Una go collect food on credit chop go protest for mata weh no concern you

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Goodday90(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Why do people attack you when you support Israel,”Israel isn’t a Christian country” they say
So I should then support Muslims then,how does it favour me?

Go Israel,do me I do you man no go vex

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Ekpenuwa(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Abeg make DSS find one cage put all dis monkeys...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Wisereborn: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:
Jobless people
As in ehn... grin grin grin

Them never protest the one wey dey happen for their backyard finish undecided

No be these same set of people kee Deborah What exactly are they protesting grin grin

Police no go disturb them with teargas oOoOO

Make e be for south now undecided

Religion of piss undecided na wah

37 Likes

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by alsudan: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2023
Useless Terrorists.

Na Israel be una medicine, unlike Nigerian Christians we de allow una run over them.

I Support ISRAEL with my full Chest.

37 Likes

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Botragelad: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2023
I'm fed up with these brainwashed Muslims showing their stupidity and prejudice. You're not protesting against the terrorist lot in your country but they're hating on Israel. How does torching Israel flag stop them from blitzing Gaza and Hamas terrorist to Oblivion. You lot haven't seen the half of it.

Right now, Israel and the US are the only ones giving these terrorists a proper slap, no room for them. The world don't need these muppets, they are savage. Hopefully Israel doesn't stop sorting them out. At least that makes me satisfied to some extent.

32 Likes

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Supremos: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Burns the Israeli flag
Why does this people have herd and violent mentality?

22 Likes

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Supremos: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2023
How does what's happening in middle east concern poor hungry Africans in Nigeria?

24 Likes

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Mvnster: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2023
Make dem gather go gaza go fight isreal, no be to de burn flag snap picture. Yeye

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by CondemnBattery(f): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2023
One thing is certain.
All terrorists are Muslims.

Imagine protesting and burning of flags, for a war that those hamas terrorists started.

Useless bunch.

I know they were celebrating when hamas launched that surprising barbaric attack on Israel, killing innocent partygoers, raping their women and kidnapping civilians.

Now the table has turned, they are playing the victim card.

God punish you all terrorists sympathisers

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by tamonokare: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2023
T
Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by PrinceOfLagos: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Mumu terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Burns the Israeli flag

Useless terrorists in APC government.

Why don't these basstatds start attacking Christians?

Cursed charlatans.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Uyomiya: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2023
Useless set of fools

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Rahkman: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2023
Na Shia Muslims lol them never protest bandits wey kidap 200 virgins for zamfara carry dem do orgy for inside bush

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by id4sho(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2023
They would be the first to aggress Israel and celebrate prematurely but when Israel retaliates, it's always lethal and they start playing victims, and their apologists follow up by staging bogus solidarity rallies around the world.

Isreal is not Nigerian government that gives amnesty to terrorists

11 Likes

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by id4sho(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2023
Rahkman:
Na Shia Muslims lol
Nigerian army will soon come for them
Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by flexydote(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2023
CondemnBattery:
One thing is certain.
All terrorists are Muslims.

Imagine protesting and burning of flags, for a war that those hamas terrorists started.

Useless bunch.

I know they were celebrating when hamas launched that surprising barbaric attack on Israel, killing innocent partygoers, raping their women and kidnapping civilians.

Now the table has turned, they are playing the victim card.

God punish you all terrorists sympathisers

They are saying now that Israel set them up. That Egypt defense minister sent a warning to Israeli prime minister but he ignored as if he already knew what will happen so as to have a sound reason for wiping out HAMAS terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Ttipsy(f): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by id4sho(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2023
flexydote:

They are saying now that Israel set them up. That Egypt defense minister sent a warning to Israeli prime minister but he ignored as if he already knew what will happen so as to have a sound reason for wiping out HAMAS terrorist.

Isreal wants to remove Hamas from ruling Gaza strip

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Roboto11: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2023
Where dem see the flag buy sef?

grin

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by id4sho(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2023
Benjamin Netenyahu said this is the beginning.

Hamas went overboard

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2023
I remembered vividly the silence that greeted the office I work amongst Muslims the day it was announced that Osama Bin Ladin got killed.

They mourned his death more than they mourned anything else. I watched in disbelief.
Don't trust any Muslim codenming terrorism. I repeat, don't trust. I understand sometimes resistance is commended in the face of oppression. But you would ask, do Muslims not oppress? I found Muslims as the most oppressive set of humans you can ever imagine. Especially when it comes to religion. I would always prefer to work under an European or American any day any time to working under an Arab. Arabs will put you strictly in slavery. Don't be distracted when they cry foul against Europeans. Muslims only cry foul when they don't have an edge. You can ask middle belt Christians. They have a sad tales to tell.

These same people hailed and praised the killing of Deborah without due justice. She got killed in barbaric manner without trial. They hailed it. Even top Muslim scholars who should query the justice that codemned her to death. Was it properly ascertained she insulted Mohammed? What if her voice was dubbed by an enermy. Where is the justice in her barbaric killing? Top Muslims hailed it.

I don't blame them anyway. I blame Christians and their money money mentality. I laughed when I discovered some Christians voted MM ticket. I really laughed.

If Nigeria was colonized by the ARABS, no single Christian will be existing in Nigeria Today. No one. FACT

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by AchrafHakimi: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2023
Israel should send a missile to Abuja ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by nobilie: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2023
When they stand to protest against the bandits/fulanis invading the North or against fuel hike, i'll know they are well and serious.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by MrEverest(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2023
Foolishness and inferiority complex. How many times have those condescending Arabs protested on their behalf?!

Slaves! At least, they can only burn flags now unlike in the past when they will kill innocent people. Everyone is mad these days, so they can't kill without severe repercussions.

Couldntfigurean:
Burns the Israeli flag

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by Onogiede(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I remembered vividly the silence that greeted the office I work amongst Muslims the day it was announced that Osama Bin Ladin is killed.

They mourned his death more than they mourned anything else. I watched in disbelief.
Don't trust any Muslim codenming terrorism. I repeat, don't trust.

These same people hailed and praised the killing of Deborah without due justice. She got killed in barbaric manner without trial. They hailed it. Even top Muslim scholars who should query the justice that codemned her to death. Was it properly ascertained she insulted Mohammed? What if her voice was dubbed by an enermy. Where is the justice in her barbaric killing? Top Muslims hailed it.

I don't blame them anyway. I blame Christians and their money money mentality. I laughed when I discovered some Christians voted MM ticket. I really laughed.

an average Muslim are all terrorists in disguise,.. blood socking demons, they never think good but evil all the time.

8 Likes

Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by id4sho(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Hand go soon touch them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Alh. Atiku Abubakar / Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta / What I Said About Sharia - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.