Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Suicide; If Yhu Try To Let Go. Believe Me I Tried - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suicide; If Yhu Try To Let Go. Believe Me I Tried (499 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide; If Yhu Try To Let Go. Believe Me I Tried by buckybish: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2018
I tried to end it yesterday but I dont knw wat kept me back. Am taking cues from XXXTENTACION; Who am I? If am afraid to let go. Suicide if I let go. The demons I fight everyday is killing me. Before yhu judge me tak a walk in my shoes and let me knw ow comfy it is. I just need a place where I can go to be free. NB suicide is not for d weak heart. I tried
Re: Suicide; If Yhu Try To Let Go. Believe Me I Tried by nwaanambra1(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2018
buckybish:
I tried to end it yesterday but I dont knw wat kept me back. Am taking cues from XXXTENTACION; Who am I? If am afraid to let go. Suicide if I let go. The demons I fight everyday is killing me. Before yhu judge me tak a walk in my shoes and let me knw ow comfy it is. I just need a place where I can go to be free. NB suicide is not for d weak heart. I tried

well why dont you jist us about what is pushing you to suicide so we will see if its worth loosing your life for.
Re: Suicide; If Yhu Try To Let Go. Believe Me I Tried by frbona: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2018
buckybish:
hold on bro, be strong
That's a place of no turning back. Once you get there you'll find out too late the life you missing because things would definitely get better. People that weren't faring half as much as you are right now would be living the life you dreamt of in the nearest future. Everyone has been suicidal at some point in time. Its just a phase. Suicide is cowardly. Brave on. Theres always a way. The world still mourns chester Bennington, lead singer of linkin park who took his life with his own hands just over a year ago having battled depression for a while. find a way to purge yourself of those suicidal thoughts and things would get better. Embrace your faith in Christ, submit yourself to God resist the devil and he would flee cause these are one of his many schemes. turn to those loyal friends who mean you well and talk to someone. Abstain from drugs cause they drag you deeper into that well of depression, contrary to popular opinion, they don't take the "edges off". Your girlfriend broke up with you? Check the worlds population, there's some cute girl out there dying for your attention, love and care. You drop dead now from your own hands and your girl would move on to your best friend and probably get married to him. Whose loss? Your parents making your life miserable like mine are doing right now? give up right now and the longest mourning period you'll get is 1year, after which you forgotten with the speed of sound. Once again I'll tell you hold on. Dunno why am sending you this but I believe everything happens for a reason. Find a hobby, maybe games, reading good novels(I could get your some if you wish) or watch your movies. Don't stay idle cause that's when the thoughts creeps in most. Am sure you have a productive mind, put it to good use and never stay alone. Stay Alive
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Suicide; If Yhu Try To Let Go. Believe Me I Tried by buckybish: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
The question here is what is d purpose?
Who am I?
Why am here?
Some of us don't wish to b here. God is not meant for everybody just selected few. Even after taking the overdose hoping not wake up again. Am surprise am still living maybe the third will do d trick.
And it was neva abt woman here. But pure depression
Re: Suicide; If Yhu Try To Let Go. Believe Me I Tried by annayawchee: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
buckybish:
Who am I?
Why am here?
Some of us don't wish to b here. God is not meant for everybody just selected few. Even after taking the overdose hoping not wake up again. Am surprise am still living maybe the third will do d trick.
and you think dying will put a end to your misery? What about the ones that loves you? The people who believed in you? Have you ever thought about how disappointed and heartbroken they will be? Have been in your shoes it's hard i know but hold on a little longer and you will overcome this
Re: Suicide; If Yhu Try To Let Go. Believe Me I Tried by destiny4life: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
buckybish:
Who am I?
Why am here?
For you to know who you are you need to give your life to Jesus. God has created everybody for a reason. if you take your life , what will happen to those people ure meant to change their lives positively. Give yourself reasons to live, God will surely see you through.

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Bald/hair Pulling & Dropping / Travel /visa / Friendly Advice To Prospective Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.