Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent (27639 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by Olumeme: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
The only governor that owes political appointees
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by Yinxies(f): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by teejona(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
SarakiBukola:
APC would be dumb to field Yahya Bello..

Even his Ebira people might not vote for him because of his abysmal performance.

It's better APC finds an Igala candidate and an Ebira running mate (to avoid the replacing of Bello backlash)

Igala people would decide the election

you are still agitating for ethnic politics, I'm so sorry for you. I wonder what the so called igalas achieved since the creation of the state.

Let's start agitating for competence and leave tribal consideration out of it
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by Trustme2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kogi people will resign Bello by 2019
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by gare(f): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
lawalosky:
2019 Election...
Kogi State Gov, H.E Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello has directed that any Political appointee that wants to contest in next general election, should please resign within the next 24 hours.

@ereporternews

source http://kogireports.com/kogi-gov-advises-government-officials-interested-in-party-tickets-to-resign/

HE SHOULD ADD IT TO HIS LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS .
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by SarakiBukola: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
teejona:

you are still agitating for ethnic politics, I'm so sorry for you. I wonder what the so called igalas achieved since the creation of the state.

Let's start agitating for competence and leave tribal consideration out of it

Be very sorry for yourself. I am not from Kogi but i have friends there and i know how things work.

You are being subjective and emotional. i am simply being objective and dealing with facts.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by Temptee101(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from governor YAHAYA BELLO of kogi state.
What does it really change, how you guys constantly, carelessly and deliberately celebrate mediocrity amazes me to high heavens.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by israelmao(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Testing the water to see where his political strength lies given the current political atmosphere.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
All the political drama at both Federal and state levels are simply playing out for the 2019 election.

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by yarimo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Temptee101:
What does it really change, how you guys constantly, carelessly and deliberately celebrate mediocrity amazes me to high heavens.
shaataap
Re: Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent by teejona(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Be very sorry for yourself. I am not from Kogi but i have friends there and i know how things work.

You are being subjective and emotional. i am simply being objective and dealing with facts.

This is the problem, you're not from kogi state yet you know more than someone from kogi state from hearsays.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello / 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar / Fani-Kayode: FBI Investigated Tinubu For Links To Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.