Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Man Uses Razor Blade to Tear Open 9yr Old Girl Vagina, Before Raping Her In PH - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses Razor Blade to Tear Open 9yr Old Girl Vagina, Before Raping Her In PH (705 Views)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Uses Razor Blade to Tear Open 9yr Old Girl Vagina, Before Raping Her In PH by BloggersNG: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2018
A very Heartbreaking Story we hear this early morning, A man reportedly raped a 9year old girl yesterday in at Mummy B road, Port Harcourt and while he was at it, he tore her Private part with Blade before proceeding, What a heart.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/heartless-man-uses-razor-blade-to-tear.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Uses Razor Blade to Tear Open 9yr Old Girl Vagina, Before Raping Her In PH by Kingpee2(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2018
They should just tear part of his cap open as well and pour some nice chilly Tatashe pepper ,one more thing you can just mix small cement and just use it to block any urine from coming out,I’m not wicked at all,I know he won’t die no matter what..

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Razor Blade to Tear Open 9yr Old Girl Vagina, Before Raping Her In PH by Heartbender: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Just put a stick of broom in his penile opening...Civil war Biafra style
Re: Man Uses Razor Blade to Tear Open 9yr Old Girl Vagina, Before Raping Her In PH by delzbaba(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2018
this is the most disgusting thing I've read in my life, truly the heart of man is wicked.
Re: Man Uses Razor Blade to Tear Open 9yr Old Girl Vagina, Before Raping Her In PH by iamnavy1: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2018
HE SHOULD BE RAPED ALSO
Re: Man Uses Razor Blade to Tear Open 9yr Old Girl Vagina, Before Raping Her In PH by ozento: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2018
the man's picture pls or I wunt biliv ur story.

(1) (Reply)

Eating Cat And Dog Meat Is Now Illegal In The USA / Abandoned Baby Found Dead Inside An Indomie Carton In Portharcourt (Pics) / Lord Send Me A Chariot. I'm Ready - Executed Mexican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.