Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos (28096 Views)

Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo) / Criminal Arrested While Hiding At Girlfriend's Place After Killing Man. Photos / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
afroniger:

That is where you are wrong. You are talking to someone who lived in Europe for 4-years before getting his papers, and I know the hell I went through as an illegal immigrant before I got my stay, so yes I am in a position to talk about this issue from experience. Like many others I also traveled out of impatience and ignorance, but when I arrived Netherlands it was different ball game. My point is, if you want to travel anywhere, look before you leap. If it is paper-marriage you must do or to file for asymlum, do it and even plan it ahead for it sef before you travel because life as an illegal immigrant CAN BE HELLISH. Let's tell ourselves the truth o.k for the sake of others that may not have this knowledge. You will always have to look behind your back for immigration and fear of getting deported back without having achieved much. Employers will not want to hire you for fear of getting into trouble. You will be homeless when your money finishes unless you are lucky to find good-samaritans, e.t.c.

If you are truly abroad, you will know what I am talking about. Make sure you do everything to regularize your 'stay', that is the point. What is the point in spending so much effort and money to travel only to get deported before achieving anything tangible all because you were an illegal immigrant? Na back to square one be dat. Most importantly, respect your life abeg. There's always hope for a man that is still breathing. Many are still hustling and making it in the same Nigeria some are running from, without doing yahoo or anything fraudulent. If you die all in the name of 'risk' or traveling, you just wasted your potential because no 'abroad' is worth losing your life over. That's my two-cents.

How come it took you 4 years to get papers with your calculated risk. In that 4 years you were an illegal immigrant like this man
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by fowosh: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
why not complete his dressing code by adding suit to his dressing.............this country sef
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by afroniger: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
toyetade:

How come it took you 4 years to get papers with your calculated risk. In that 4 years you were an illegal immigrant like this man

I said I was impatient and ignorant when I decided to travel back then. And on top of that, I was lucky, while 'this man' is dead undecided Look, i am only speaking with benefit of hindsight so don't twist my intentions just because you disagree with my position. I am not against anyone traveling out, and I have repeated that on more than one occasion on this thread. If you want to travel, look before you leap, do your findings about your intended destination and how to regularize your papers asap when you get there, else you may either die on the way (like those en route via Libya) or at sea, or get raped and impregnated in transit like the many Nigerian women that were later rescued from Libya, or you will have to keep watching your back from immigration agents who are always on the look out for illegal immigrants, or you will suffer severe depression that may lead to death via heart-attack (like the guy that prompted this thread), or last last you will get caught and deported back to Nigeria like countless others have, to start from scratch. Nobody's life is worth being wasted over traveling abroad, no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by Yankee101: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
The death sounds fishy
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by Rexnegro(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
afroniger:

Nna eh, na the truth you talk o. Some people foolishly want to run from naija by any means only to endup getting killed en route through Libya without their loved ones even knowing their whereabout or that they are dead. Others die at sea en route to Europe as well. All for nothing!! Nigeria is hard, yes, but nowhere wey easy abeg. Better to remain and hustle here than to go and die like a fowl in Libya, Europe, Indonesia or wherever.
the truth is the hustle must not be by force like most igbos youth are doing out there ... work legitimately save up with time u did be big but u see Igbo youths ehn na them dey make immigration, police and anti drug agency in those countries dey look for them...no igbo youth out there want do any legal biz and in exchange it's giving Nigeria a bad reputation.
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
So na Indonesia him dey hustle not to return from till he died of fear....smh

Indonesia oh not Yankee or Canada
Fvcking Indonesia shocked
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by InvertedHammer: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
angry

see as fine boys dey ruin their lives because of vanity

see as i dey like this in Nigeria if i no make am here that means I'm destined to be poor I'll just accept my fate
/
You can make it anywhere.

Rule 1: Don't care about what people say about you when you are pursuing your goal. If success is easy, everyone will be successful. Separate yourself from the pack.

Once you free your mind, there is no limit.

/

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
afroniger:

I said I was impatient and ignorant when I decided to travel back then. And on top of that, I was lucky, while 'this man' is dead undecided Look, i am only speaking with benefit of hindsight so don't twist my intentions just because you disagree with my position. I am not against anyone traveling out, and I have repeated that on more than one occasion on this thread. If you want to travel, look before you leap, do your findings about your intended destination and how to regularize your papers asap when you get there, else you may either die on the way (like those en route via Libya) or at sea, or get raped and impregnated in transit like the many Nigerian women that were later rescued from Libya, or you will have to keep watching your back from immigration agents who are always on the look out for illegal immigrants, or you will suffer severe depression that may lead to death via heart-attack (like the guy that prompted this thread), or last last you will get caught and deported back to Nigeria like countless others have, to start from scratch. Nobody's life is worth being wasted over traveling abroad, no matter what.
Ok I agree with you but I a m talking from experience this man took a risk like us. It is possible he suffered some disappointments along the line and that caused him his life . Yes travelling abroad has become more risky now as opportunities are no longer there
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by afroniger: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
toyetade:
Yes travelling abroad has become more risky now as opportunities are no longer there

Exactly. That is another sad reality. I first went to Europe in 1997, and back then it was much much easier to get visas or even 'Oluwole' Britico and Amerikan kpali to travel visa-free to different countries if you could afford it then, and opportunities full ground brekete in Europe and America for blacks then, as long as you could get into those countries and you are hardworking, you will be ok. But today, all the loopholes have been blocked now, Schengen treaty has dried up opportunities that were overflowing back in the days. Donald Trump is not smiling. Even countries that used to beg Nigerians to come to them are also not smiling again. Racism has also increased too so it is not only more difficult to travel, but they have made it even more so to get your papers. Of course it is still possible to emigrate, but one has to do so intelligently. If not, better just stay back and hustle in Naija.
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ojiofor:

Thanks for the compliment bro.
A responsible and civilised nations values the lives of her citizens.Just look at what USA government is making Turkey pass through because of one pastor held be Turkish authorities.

True, bro Nigerian has not gotten to that standard and it's sad. You are I are even more wiser than the so called governors and president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ship Carrying Weapons To Nigeria Intercepted In South Africa / Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In South Africa (Photos) / Two Men Shot Dead During Fight With Policemen In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.