Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Help!!! I Can't Correct My Name On NYSC Dashboard Since April - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help!!! I Can't Correct My Name On NYSC Dashboard Since April (4834 Views)

There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? / Can't Login The Nysc Dashboard / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Can't Correct My Name On NYSC Dashboard Since April by Kassidy90(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Please I need help on what next to do, Originally I was in Batch A but during the call up just like others I was told to wait till July for my orientation course but the problem is that my middle name was mistyped and since April I have requested for correction of name but nothing change, so I was mobilized with Batch Strm 1 but on getting to the camp i was denied registration due to the error in my name and asked to contact my school which I did and the school has sent a mail to info@nysc.gov.ng twice but still nothing changed I missed out camping with d strm 1, now another button has been added to the dashboard for removal/adding of name which people with similar case like mine were asked to use to rectify their problem but after trying it keeps saying " change not not save make sure u don't have a pending request " today is d last day of registration and yet my issue hasn't been resolved I don't know anyone that can help ..that's why am here please ..what should I do? I don't want to miss out on d coming orientation course again please.. I need anyone that can help in any way...thank
Re: Help!!! I Can't Correct My Name On NYSC Dashboard Since April by Agent87: 3:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Where you able to resolve the issue? If you did resolve it how did you do it cos right now am currently having the same issue. Just one letter spelt wrongly in my name. Registration ends by Monday. Thanks
Re: Help!!! I Can't Correct My Name On NYSC Dashboard Since April by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2018
Agent87:
Where you able to resolve the issue? If you did resolve it how did you do it cos right now am currently having the same issue. Just one letter spelt w
rongly in my name. Registration ends by Monday. Thanks
In the same boat
Re: Help!!! I Can't Correct My Name On NYSC Dashboard Since April by starstunna1313(m): 1:30am On Oct 11, 2018
You guys should go to your school. Get a letter from your school student affair's department addressed to nysc. On the letter they will write to prove that your name was mistakenly spelt and that they are aware of it. Then the paper they will use to write to them will also have the letter headed symbol from your school and student affairs registrar or anybody acting on his or her behalf. Then take the letter and go to Maitama, Abuja where NYSC head office is located. Enter the building at the entrance the army personnels and servicom people at the entrance will stop you to check you and listen to your complain. They at the end ask you for the letter. Once you show them the letter you will be directed to the ICT department where the letter will be collected and confirmed. They will now effect the changes there. If not if you keep writing to that nonsense email address your problem will not be solved. Mine I wrote for over 10 months to that email, no response. I had to travel from Lagos to Abuja where they directed to my school in algebra(unizik) to get the letter and then went back to submit it at Abuja again. That's how I did mine. It was really stressful
Re: Help!!! I Can't Correct My Name On NYSC Dashboard Since April by Jonyblazze(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
starstunna1313:
You guys should go to your school. Get a letter from your school student affair's department addressed to nysc. On the letter they will write to prove that your name was mistakenly spelt and that they are aware of it. Then the paper they will use to write to them will also have the letter headed symbol from your school and student affairs registrar or anybody acting on his or her behalf. Then take the letter and go to Maitama, Abuja where NYSC head office is located. Enter the building at the entrance the army personnels and servicom people at the entrance will stop you to check you and listen to your complain. They at the end ask you for the letter. Once you show them the letter you will be directed to the ICT department where the letter will be collected and confirmed. They will now effect the changes there. If not if you keep writing to that nonsense email address your problem will not be solved. Mine I wrote for over 10 months to that email, no response. I had to travel from Lagos to Abuja where they directed to my school in algebra(unizik) to get the letter and then went back to submit it at Abuja again. That's how I did mine. It was really stressful
how long did it take for the correction to be effected on your dashboard bro
Re: Help!!! I Can't Correct My Name On NYSC Dashboard Since April by starstunna1313(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2018
Jonyblazze:
how long did it take for the correction to be effected on your dashboard bro

They will do it there immediately...
Re: Help!!! I Can't Correct My Name On NYSC Dashboard Since April by Jonyblazze(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
starstunna1313:

They will do it there immediately...
alright thanks

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Is A Scam, They Are Not Paying 21B For 2 Months / NYSC ACCOMMODATION... Best Accommodation Deal For Corpers In Ibadan, Oyo State. / June 2013 NIM-NYSC Result is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.