Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Does A Juice Of Cooked Or Boil Ginger, Garlic, Lemon And Honey Expire - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does A Juice Of Cooked Or Boil Ginger, Garlic, Lemon And Honey Expire (1080 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / How To Use Oriflame Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Juice Of Cooked Or Boil Ginger, Garlic, Lemon And Honey Expire by fred4peace: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Good morning fellow nairalander
I bought garlic, ginger, lemon and honey, so as to help me reduce my belly fat. I sliced the lemon, peal the giner and also slice it, peal the garlic also and sliced it and and pour the honey, I cooked it and after a while I took it off the fire and sieve the chart away and pour the juice in two big eva water bottle. I have been taking it since last Sunday, but I don't know if it expire or not.
Please I need an information about it, if it expire, how long does it take before the expiration
Your sincere advice and suggestion is highly welcome
Re: Does A Juice Of Cooked Or Boil Ginger, Garlic, Lemon And Honey Expire by Juliearth(f): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Provided you refrigerate it, I don't think it should go bad. However, you should consider blending and sieveing your ingredients next time as boiling it could lead to loss of important nutrients. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Does A Juice Of Cooked Or Boil Ginger, Garlic, Lemon And Honey Expire by upmanagers: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
do what will last you for max of 3days and refrigerate, you can always find time to do a fresh one twice a week. you don't want bacteria in what you are drinking.
I also advice u blend extract d juices and heat it not to boiling point, just to kill germs

1 Like

Re: Does A Juice Of Cooked Or Boil Ginger, Garlic, Lemon And Honey Expire by friyooo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juliearth:
Provided you refrigerate it, I don't think it should go bad. However, you should consider blending and sieveing your ingredients next time as boiling it could lead to loss of important nutrients. Good luck!

Thank you
Re: Does A Juice Of Cooked Or Boil Ginger, Garlic, Lemon And Honey Expire by friyooo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
upmanagers:
do what will last you for max of 3days and refrigerate, you can always find time to do a fresh one twice a week. you don't want bacteria in what you are drinking.
I also advice u blend extract d juices and heat it not to boiling point, just to kill germs

Thank you
Re: Does A Juice Of Cooked Or Boil Ginger, Garlic, Lemon And Honey Expire by Amakachris95(f): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sallah Sales* Sallah Sales* Sallah Sales*

My Abuja People I don come again oh.

Selling out Cold Press Pineapple x Ginger/Pineapple Juice. Fresh and natural, no no preservatives, no additives and no colorings.
Price: 400 Naira

Free delivery on orders from 5 bottles. Orders for events are also available and discounted.
Please call 07035797531

Benefits of Pineapple
Strengthens bones.
Relieves Cold.
Aids digestion.
Blocks diarrhea.
It helps boost the immune system with its anti-inflammatory properties.
Please let us try to stop the intake of fizzy drinks, they are not good for the health.
We help you live a healthy lifestyle.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Govt. Declares Dino Melaye, Tuface, Participants At AMVCA For Isolation / Covid-19: Death Of Man In Self-Isolation Creates Panic Among Neighbours / COVID-19 Has Humbled The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.