Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Caucasian Dog Has Refused To Eat Table Food - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Caucasian Dog Has Refused To Eat Table Food (542 Views)

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) / My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Caucasian Dog Has Refused To Eat Table Food by Pleasureruby: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2018
My Caucasian dog isn't feeding well she selects food alot today she'll like this tomorrow she'll hate it and she doesn't eat table food like rice beans and all that, she has cost me alot of funds because I'll buy this and that just to make her eat and still yet all to no avail I've bought can food, bingo, all sorts of puppy food she has refused to her all she want is meat and bone � I've complained to the vet a million times but all to no avail she's up to date when it comes to vaccination and deworming.. Please guys I really need your help, she's 3 months old now and she has been doing this since she was 4 weeks old
Re: My Caucasian Dog Has Refused To Eat Table Food by frowland(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Pleasureruby:
My Caucasian dog isn't feeding well she selects food alot today she'll like this tomorrow she'll hate it and she doesn't eat table food like rice beans and all that, she has cost me alot of funds because I'll buy this and that just to make her eat and still yet all to no avail I've bought can food, bingo, all sorts of puppy food she has refused to her all she want is meat and bone � I've complained to the vet a million times but all to no avail she's up to date when it comes to vaccination and deworming.. Please guys I really need your help, she's 3 months old now and she has been doing this since she was 4 weeks old

Hmm, this one is tricky.
Re: My Caucasian Dog Has Refused To Eat Table Food by Rany4all(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Pleasureruby:
Have you tried mixing whatever food you wish to give her with the meat she likes? I'd suggest cutting the meat into small pieces the size of kibbles and mix it thoroughly with your puppy dry food of choice, preferably with the meat sauce as well to add more meat flavour and also soften the dry food.

The quantity of meat should be quite significant at first, then over time you can gradually reduce the meat until only the dry food is given, or just continue with the mixture if its convenient and affordable for you.

(1) (Reply)

6 Weeks Old Box Head Rottweiler Puppies Available / Massive Female Boerboel Puppy For Sale / What Is The Demand Of Naepolitan Mastiff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.