Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) (40404 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
'Slaying' Omo wobe....No one in his right senses will just react violently when he or she is been admonish to stop a vice... This her friend must have sounded judgmental... Not an excuse though for her behaviour... She could have killed her!... Wishin her quick recovery
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Some students can be so annoyingly nosy. Trust this won't be her first time of being nosy,with her big mouth which she would have used to gossip about the other girl. At least she learnt her lesson the hard way. At most, the other girl will be bailed, she will pay for hospital treatment shikena...while the other one don carry mark wey her pikin go dey use ask am " mommy what happened to your fore head?" grin cheesy
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by lozanni(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
I am sure Trammadol and other illegal substances are involved too.
The rate of drug abuse among students nowadays is very frightful.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Share for fair ladies, like for chocolate babes

Chocolates
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
100 level smoking?

What will she be taking @ 400level?
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Chaleeee: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
wanted222:
Rubbish, when has it become a crime to advice someone

That's how you end up with a cracked skull!

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Child of the world.. Shepeteri
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by lilmax(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
lol....when she needs an organ, it will dawn in her
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by lilmax(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tinalex:
Some students can be so annoyingly nosy. Trust this won't be her first time of being nosy,with her big mouth which she would have used to gossip about the other girl. At least she learnt her lesson the hard way. At most, the other girl will be bailed, she will pay for hospital treatment shikena...while the other one don carry mark wey her pikin go dey use ask am " mommy what happened to your fore head?" grin cheesy
lol, all because you smoke?

2 Likes

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
sarahade:
Next time mind your business.

Nawa o..
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by yungpowers(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
sarahade:

Mtn
Everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by crafteck(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
So a friend can't advice a friend, for all of you that say mind ur biz, i pray you keep getting friends that mind their biz, for me, i want friends that caution me and are ready to die 4 me

2 Likes

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Curry30: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na their type dey study like this grin

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Curry30: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na their type dey study like this grin
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is what codeine generation children are capable of...
Trying to kill their heavenly advicers..
Stories like this is no no longer new.. especially in the hell North!
grin
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by vaxx: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
gimmehear:
100level OAU student stoned friend to near death.
A female student from Obafemi Awolowo university was arrested yesterday for for almost killing a friend of hers.
Unidentified Foreign student of the OAU has been arrested by the police of stoning her Friend, a Nigerian schooling also in the same school. The stoning occurred as a result of Nifemi advising Tope to stop her smoking habit.
OAU, suspect
This incidence happens at their apartment along Ede Road, Ile Ife, Osun state. It was gathered that the serious argument that surfaces between the both parties was as a result olie Nifemi advising the Tope who is now been treated as a suspect in the police to stop smoking.

The argument took the wrong turn, Tope took stone and aimed it at Nifemi’s head.

Suspect on the left, victim on the right

http://gimmehear.com/100l-oau-student-stoned-friend-near-death/
Tope a foreign student.... I smell lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by yushbaby(f): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
LIFE WILL BE A BETTER PLACE FOR EVERYONE IF WE LEARN HOW TO MIND OUR BUSINESS tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Twasn't stone she injured her with... Twas roll-on.

In ur haste to come post this, you didn't gradp d story.
Tsk^3.
How pathetic!
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is what codeine generation children are capable of...
Trying to kill their heavenly advicers..
Stories like this is no longer new Nigeria... especially in the hell North!
grin
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is probably a fake news. How can a foreigner named Tope be attacking a local Yoruba girl like that? Whoever concoct this is probably trying make us believe OAU has foreign students there and is therefore highly regarded by foreigners. Scam news.

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
vaxx:
Tope a foreign student.... I smell lies.
I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Proffdada: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Permanent marker grin
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by highness25(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
gimmehear:
100level OAU student stoned friend to near death.

A female student from Obafemi Awolowo university was arrested yesterday for for almost killing a friend of hers.
Unidentified Foreign student of the OAU has been arrested by the police of stoning her Friend, a Nigerian schooling also in the same school. The stoning occurred as a result of Nifemi advising Tope to stop her smoking habit.
OAU, suspect
This incidence happens at their apartment along Ede Road, Ile Ife, Osun state. It was gathered that the serious argument that surfaces between the both parties was as a result of Nifemi advising the Tope who is now been treated as a suspect in the police to stop smoking.

The argument took the wrong turn, Tope took stone and aimed it at Nifemi’s head.

Suspect on the left, victim on the right

http://gimmehear.com/100l-oau-student-stoned-friend-near-death/
Serves her right, now she'll learn how to mind her business. Hasn't she heard the saying "her smoke, her life, her business? But op, which one is "this incidence happens"? Don't tell me it's typographical cos I won't take it likely.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Cris955(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
mrtruthful:
Why would she advice her to stop smoking? Next time if she sees anyone smoking, she will be wise enough to get extra sticks and tabs for the smoker.
I guess she is very inportant to her that was why she decided to advice her
So if you have a friend you love,show some love by letting the person know if he or she is going astray
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by winsh: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
mind her business ke? the write up implies they share an apartment. its her business na. make she comot from the house go smoke outside. When the side ffect start now she will be circulating pictures and account number for pitiful contribution. Yeye dey smell
SEONaijaExpert:
Can someone get me a "minding my business" meme?
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by winsh: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
they are flatmates. Many smokers are very rude and dont consider the next person and do their disgusting act anywhere, i am pretty sure the smoke was disturbing hert hat was why she told her that
highness25:
Serves her right, now she'll learn how to mind her business. Hasn't she heard the saying "her smoke, her life, her business? But op, which one is "this incidence happens"? Don't tell me it's typographical cos I won't take it likely.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Cris955(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
This lady stood her ground to give a piece of advice to her dearest friend i guess..
So we shouldnt blame her..
If you have a friend who is going astray talk to that friend..that is what you are friends for...For her to stone her friend it means the truth hurt..
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by MPESA(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
sarahade:

Mtn
Every thread you open , he has a post. grin
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by HibeekayLee(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Awon omo wobe ti wo foreign languages ooo.....Awon omo wobe ti wo foreign languages ooo.....Awon omo wobe ti wo foreign languages ooo.....
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
This story is somehow sha.u advice person not to smoke and im no listen then u wey dey advice person come wan dey use stone dey stone am cos im no listen.hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue / Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.