Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) (40403 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by MPESA(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
sarahade:

Exactly. That suya man sef
He started with BBQ but now graduated into BMC. grin

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by highness25(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
winsh:
they are flatmates. Many smokers are very rude and dont consider the next person and do their disgusting act anywhere, i am pretty sure the smoke was disturbing hert hat was why she told her that
Disturbing her heart? she could not go away?
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by madgoat(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Go to school and mind your business... You no gree. You deserve more than that stone hitting your head.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:11am On Aug 17, 2018
wanted222:
Rubbish, when has it become a crime to advice someone
Some people's advice especially women can be taken as an insult and could be seen as mocking. For the suspect to have done this especially if she is an addict could be that she was frightened by the way she was given the advice. And therefore she reacted.
To advice people like that attitude matters a lot and the victim lacks such
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by silasely(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Na ur mouth the Baby the use to smoke lamel le me be going bfor I received my own stone
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by durubennie(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2018
i would even do worse angry
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Nelson247: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
sarahade:
Next time mind your business.

mind your biz
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by winsh: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
easier said so if your neighbour is smoking and disturbing your life will u just pack your things and leave? the smoker girl is a wreth she should have taken her chimney self out to the open air to do her business
highness25:
Disturbing her heart? she could not go away?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue / Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.