Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Jonathan's Ex-aide, Reuben Abati Tackles Buhari's Aide, Femi Adesina On Live TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Ex-aide, Reuben Abati Tackles Buhari's Aide, Femi Adesina On Live TV (958 Views)

You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba / Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) / Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Ex-aide, Reuben Abati Tackles Buhari's Aide, Femi Adesina On Live TV by Kingsmeal: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
The former presidential spokesman to Goodluck Jonathan, has tackled the current presidential spokesman in an explosive interview live on television.

Reuben Abati, the immediate past Special Adviser on Media to former President Goodluck Jonathan, had few days ago, interviewed Femi Adesina, the current Special Adviser on Media to President Muhammadu Buhari, on the Arise News Television morning show.

During the interview, Reuben Abati asked Femi Adesina how he's finding the job and he said, "It depends on what motivated me in the first place to take the job. If I was motivated by other things rather than serving a man I admire, then I'm sure there would have been times I would have said what the heck.

"What kind of job is his that opens you to all kinds of abuse, but because I am serving a man I had always admired, I consider it as an assignment rather than a job and as an assignment, I'm happy to carry it out for as long as the president wants me."

Abati also tackled Adesina on his controversial comments on killer herdsmen, as well as many areas of the current President Buhari administration where Nigerians are disappointed.

Watch the interesting interview Here

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Jonathan's Ex-aide, Reuben Abati Tackles Buhari's Aide, Femi Adesina On Live TV by Afamed: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
For the doubting Thomas, who claimed there was nothing like Chibok girls. Reuben Abati, a top Jonathan senior spokeman, confirmed, there were Chibok girls kidnapped and he acknowledged few of them were released to Jonathan government while he was in office.
Re: Jonathan's Ex-aide, Reuben Abati Tackles Buhari's Aide, Femi Adesina On Live TV by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Afamed:
For the doubting Thomas, who claimed there was nothing like Chibok girls. Reuben Abati, a top Jonathan senior spokeman, confirmed, there were Chibok girls kidnapped and he acknowledged few of them were released to Jonathan government while he was in office.
Are we to fry beans then because a monster the northern elites created in order to weaken Jonathan's govt turned back to hunt them?
Re: Jonathan's Ex-aide, Reuben Abati Tackles Buhari's Aide, Femi Adesina On Live TV by Afamed: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Are we to fry beans then because a monster the northern elites created in order to weaken Jonathan's govt turned back to hunt them?
Ain't you ashamed? The same people you refer to Almajari and uneducated could create a monster to weaken a seating Commander in Chief of Armed Forces? No wonder he was booted out .
Re: Jonathan's Ex-aide, Reuben Abati Tackles Buhari's Aide, Femi Adesina On Live TV by coolscott(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kingsmeal:

During the interview, Reuben Abati asked Femi Adesina how he's finding the job and he said, "It depends on what motivated me in the first place to take the job. If I was motivated by other things rather than serving a man I admire, then I'm sure there would have been times I would have said what the heck.

"What kind of job is his that opens you to all kinds of abuse, but because I am serving a man I had always admired, I consider it as an assignment rather than a job and as an assignment, I'm happy to carry it out for as long as the president wants me."

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

That is the problem. Almost infantile worship of personality over the greater commitment to right and a stand against evil. You are not supposed to be serving a man you admire, but the country you come from.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7485791_patriotismandstandingbyapresident_jpeg2f19fc8e3200c53d4f3a921669e21c7b

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Ex-aide, Reuben Abati Tackles Buhari's Aide, Femi Adesina On Live TV by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Afamed:

Ain't you ashamed? The same people you refer to Almajari and uneducated could create a monster to weaken a seating Commander in Chief of Armed Forces? No wonder he was booted out .
There's no shame sir. The monster you guys created is consuming you guys and you guys alone. This monster has succeeded in taking the backward north further into the bottomless pit of backwardness by 200yrs. Enjoy your monster grin

(1) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Oshiomhole Under Fire / Video: How Lagos State Primary Was Conducted. / Mike Ejeagha -abakpa Home Turn Into A Political Mecca In Enugu As Sen Ayogu Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.