Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos (36895 Views)

Man Made First Electric Tricycle That Use Only Electricity / Made In Aba Electric Tricycle (rejoinder) / Made In Aba Electric Tricycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Adebowale89(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Cone headed, sophisticated morons from the land on which the skull mining, heavenly-reject-turned-god, Oduduwa slammed & shattered his skull.

so you're from East? I said it that no region in their right mind would choose such horrible name except the hatred tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by crafteck(m): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Una wey dey shout igbo Amaka, this is a secondary school level project in other places..

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Ifelover(m): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
gpmorgan:

You type will write an exam with Expo and still fail the Exam. So no welder in ur area to call all these why?
because you call your welder before me doesnt make it an achievement
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by IbrahimDamola: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Cone headed, sophisticated morons from the land on which the skull mining, heavenly-reject-turned-god, Oduduwa slammed & shattered his skull.

Yeeeee!

My yoruba muslim skull eeeeeee!

2 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by LuciferKristi: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
lirusehn:

Actually, I'm Yoruba but I had to take a chill and laugh my ass out. cheesy cheesy

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nice work. We need these seriously.If only the state n federal govt will encourage this
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by walewalts: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

You are a mad fellow. Thank God for Oduduwa, where is your own ancestor? slowpoke, without respect for other people's culture

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ifelover:

because your people will never have sense

Biko Igbo amaka....

Hit like if u are with us on this development.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
av mercy
naim need mercy pass...Because the fact that he harbors such thoughts has stunted,hindered his thoughts process which has limited his success in all facets of his life...

DM him now and hear his life story you will understand the Genesis and motivation for this public disgrace.
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
crafteck:
Una wey dey shout igbo Amaka, this is a secondary school level project in other places..

Go do am....

U fit produce toothpick.

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=samuelmusa post=70336261] Nonsense,i tot na better something,their mate the manuferturing better things they are there selebrating nonsense.
[/quote

..they should be "selebrating" your English, abi

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nwanne hit like not share....hit am.....igbo amaka..

Hit like....

Cc
Ifelover

3 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by imran147(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Fake news where’s is the changing Pot

And display it
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by crafteck(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Go do am....

U fit produce toothpick.

Boss, with my level of intelligence in secondary school, and im assuming with a lot of Nigerians iq in secondary school, any of us could have built it, the manuals have been available since forever, if i see something innovative, i go dof ma hat, lets stop being tribalistic and sentimental, objectivity is d key

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by selemempe: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
crafteck:

Boss, with my level of intelligence in secondary school, and im assuming with a lot of Nigerians iq in secondary school, any of us could have built it, the manuals have been available since forever, if i see something innovative, i go dof ma hat, lets stop being tribalistic and sentimental, objectivity is d key
but u no build am na...u are still unemployed grin

Anybody could have built facebook too...nothin new in it...myspace was there already...but only zukerberg did...
Igbos pass una

5 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
karllemah44:
Haba...easy na
But I have a feeling that the government won't do anything to improve this development..
Worst of all its coming from the tribe which they care little about.
I'm trying not to be tribalistic but its d bitter truth undecided undecided undecided

Exactly
Had it been that it came from the north, d federal govt would have approved millions to make more

2 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
"Made" undecided or assembled in aba cool
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=YOLO18 post=70337100][/quo grin[quote author=YOLO18 post=70337100][/quo

So a person can not do mistake in peace again ? My teacher.
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
crafteck:

Imagine......u are the one been tribalistic....i hate hypocrites and don't mention if u continue that way....that has been my problem with yorubas.....all time.......even someone I get enough cash to set up business coz I hv known all way from east go still set u up with police.....let me brief u...am not interested with ur objectivity or subjectivity.....learn to appreciate.....

U are the one that condemned it that is a secondary project but can u pull the resources to do that....hell no.......

So I don't see the need u telling him he is tribalistic.....I have dealt with u guys so much both in academic and business circus and know what it takes.......
Today I have a yoruba friend, married...no matter what business he ventures...am like a brother to him...he always briefs but that don't stop me telling him his wrongs and over the years he has learnt and he is good.....

What stops u from asking....how did they do that...what technology is behind that....research...can I pull resources to do mine....that is business minds.....not carelessly saying is a secondary school project and u ursef can't do it.....

Tomorrow u preach unity while u spread disunity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Ifelover(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
selemempe:
but u no build am na...u are still unemployed grin

Anybody could have built facebook too...nothin new in it...myspace was there already...but only zukerberg did...
Igbos pass una
no Yoruba is always on top, we are in a league of our own.
bi o ti wa ni atetekose, lonbe nisinsinyi, beena naa ni yoo si maari, ni igba gbogbo, aye ainipekun....
jeki omo odua wipe... Amin cheesy
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by agabaI23(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
karllemah44:
Haba...easy na
But I have a feeling that the government won't do anything to improve this development..
Worst of all its coming from the tribe which they care little about.
I'm trying not to be tribalistic but its d bitter truth undecided undecided undecided
You may be disappointed
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Imagine......u are the one been tribalistic....i hate hypocrites and don't mention if u continue that way....that has been my problem with yorubas.....all time.......even someone I get enough cash to set up business coz I hv known all way from east go still set u up with police.....let me brief u...am not interested with ur objectivity or subjectivity.....learn to appreciate.....

U are the one that condemned it that is a secondary project but can u pull the resources to do that....hell no.......

So I don't see the need u telling him he is tribalistic.....I have dealt with u guys so much both in academic and business circus and know what it takes.......
Today I have a yoruba friend, married...no matter what business he ventures...am like a brother to him...he always briefs but that don't stop me telling him his wrongs and over the years he has learnt and he is good.....

What stops u from asking....how did they do that...what technology is behind that....research...can I pull resources to do mine....that is business minds.....not carelessly saying is a secondary school project and u ursef can't do it.....

You dey mind am. How many industries in Nigeria manufacture keke napeps? n some pple will neva appreciate d little they have

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Charly68: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
I bet if it works I will buy one for my own intracity cruise ,while wasting money on fuel to power vehicle .God blues the manufacturer
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by BrownRoofRep: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ifelover:

no Yoruba is always on top, we are in a league of our own.
bi o ti wa ni atetekose, lonbe nisinsinyi, beena naa ni yoo si maari, ni igba gbogbo, aye ainipekun....
jeki omo odua wipe... Amin cheesy
On top of what exactly? Name one thing you are on top of in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Berankis: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
I am very proud to see this. One of the few things that still rekindles my hope.
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by anambraamaka: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by MyJollof: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Idiots, celebrating 20 year old technology
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by internet: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
More deaths loading in aba
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by nosiebaba(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ifelover:
see them shouting igbo amaka over this assembled toy, what a shame undecided
If it's truly an electric vehicle he should show us the motor na and the inverter powering it.. How about the battery banks? Just showing keke body with banners over it saying electric vehicle made in aba.
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by Gkemz: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Send it to countries with stable power supply. because with our epileptic power supply, it can disappoint you on the road.
Re: Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos by crafteck(m): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I stopped reading where you had a problem with yorubas, ive had problems with different people from different origins not a tribe.. My best friend who was there for me when I was most depressed is igbo.. I don't have problem with any tribe bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident Kills 3 In Ondo State| GRAPHIC Photos(viewers Discretion / Vehicle Is Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) / Ifeanyichukwu Hezekiah, Ugwu Stephen, Amalum Chikamso's Locally Made Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.