Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,518 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React (58375 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Gucci Shoe Available For Sale@ N4,500 / Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Jobless pple always reacting
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by KINGwax007(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Our naira is gone... Simple
and do u know how hard $6,500 is to come by in the States?

Abi u think say dem dey pluck am for tree?

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Spidermon: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Shoe lace belt.

If it is a belt fashioned like a shoe lace...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Butoneday2(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nigerians only know how to react? undecided
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Kyase(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
CreamyBanana:
can it tie up the hands of my village people

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by abbeyty(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Are the shoes going carry you straight to where your glory is hiding?
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by yusufejijnr: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Is the shoe lace turn to gold neck lace.and after today one idiot we go and buy it

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
marshalldgreat:
What do you say of Zimbabwe dollar?
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by abbeyty(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
KINGwax007:

He thinks $6, 500 is chicken to many people in America

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by PHILipu1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Gone where?
You think that $6500 na pocket money for US too.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

When are you getting married?
getting married comes with time,opportunity,circumstances and decisions so also is death...So it will be safe to ask you when are you gonna die sir??

#Disclaimer #

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by ProWalker: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Spidermon:
Shoe lace belt.

If it is a belt fashioned like a shoe lace...

The $6,500 price tag is even a joke and no where near the actual amount which is $450.

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by PassingShot(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
marshalldgreat:
So,the dollar price makes any sense to you?

Your sense is gone. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by PassingShot(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
KINGwax007:

That guy brain is gone.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by olusovic10: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abegi I wan walk on air? Last last now, u go keep am for one place rat go use am do feast. Owó wo igbó.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by spiritedtete: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
That's how "worthless" the Naira is against Dollars
Even person village people go vex if their juju make the person "waste" such amount on a shoe lace. How much the shoe itself go come be!?

Wrong... 6500 USD is a lot of money.. Many don't even earn up to that in a month in the USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Funniest thing is that people will still buy it,hushpuppi and mompha dem and those people wey no know wetin dey go use money do again
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by MsGood(f): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Another one grin
You guys should form a straight line.
Lol. I love your sense of humour. I was already vexing on your behalf but couldn't resist laughing when I saw your comments. Don't worry, we'll all congratulate you soon.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Redfruit(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Another one grin
You guys should form a straight line.
It seems you 've got a lot of fans.....
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by enjay1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dollarship:
The thing that I bought ₦150 yesterday shocked
dey cheat u.....na #50 my side.....i also bought two last week...any color you want
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by kingxsamz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

I just made you tell them yourself...
This guy you're wicked I swear grin grin grin.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by enjay1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Quiescere:
Vanity
aptly put.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by DaddyNimo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:
My instinct tells me it's photoshopped.

Nigerians are always reacting to things.
Not like they can afford it anyway.

Please, this has nothing to do with Naira. $6500 ain't a joke anywhere.
that's a college/uni fee abroad na
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by pocohantas(f): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Redfruit:

It seems you 've got a lot of fans.....

Way more than I can handle grin

MsGood:

Lol. I love your sense of humour. I was already vexing on your behalf but couldn't resist laughing when I saw your comments. Don't worry, we'll all congratulate you soon.

LOL! Thanks sis. No vex abeg, I used to vex before, but I done see them finish. Na siddon dey look I dey now.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Obason22(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
I just got one

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by InvertedHammer: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
/
Guess who will buy it?

Black people!

/
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Even if am worth $2billion, I won't waste a dime on this trash.
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Thegamingorca(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Trying to disappoint me?
You don't wanna tell NL I am looking for preeq today? grin

grin

Psst! Incase you are looking for preeq

Just hola after the beep

We can do different hotels and sh1t grin
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by sofiaelvis(f): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
so how much is the shoe if the shoe lace is that amount

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by Dollarship(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
enjay1:

dey cheat u.....na #50 my side.....i also bought two last week...any color you want
lol was just kidding bruh
Re: Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React by adioolayi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
All this Naira is gone... Naira is worthless Crusaders, do you guys think $6,500 na biscuit and bread money for USA
For those Americans working $10 per hour.... It will take them 27working days non stop to reach $6,500 grin
Either Yankee or Naija, to make money no easy anywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! / When Padded Butt Goes Wrong (pics) / Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.