Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa (3198 Views)

“COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease / Yung6ix: I Am The Only Rapper In Nigeria Right Now / Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by Yarnvibes(f): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nigerian Afro Pop star, Wizkid Ayo Balogun has declared Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo, better known by his stage name Nasty C as the best rapper in Africa and that’s period.

Wizkid who was recently tagged as Africa’s hottest pop star by Vogue Magazine after the launch of his Pop Shop in New York, has also crowned South Africa rapper, Nasty C has the best in Africa.

This happened after Wizkid watched Nasty C freestyle on air in a trending video that was reposted by shopsydoo.

Lawal Dimlaw presumed that Wizkid couldn’t hold his remark as he droppe a comment saying the young rapper is the best in africa and that’s period! Burna boy also tagged him as his favorite.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgbaeuFDzR/

http://kikiotolu.com/wizkid-crowns-nasty-c-as-the-best-rapper-in-africa/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by dyadeleye(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Seconded
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Up Nasty...
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Where is MI?

Come and hear Wizkid and let the beef start
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by Tamarapetty(f): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
The strings and blings, the peace, the gifts.....

If u know u know wink
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by tinubuUGLYwella: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
Shut up you mouth, who is Wizkid to crown someone best rapper.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by Muzanga(f): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Who is wizkid to crown someone best rapper? When did he stop wearing napkin? What does he know about rap? Just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by LieutenantBOBO: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Muzanga:
Who is wizkid to crown someone best rapper? When did he stop wearing napkin? What does he know about rap? Just imagine.

tinubuUGLYwella:

Who is Wizkid to crown someone best rapper?
That's a VERY dumb question.

Well, it's obvious you don't have ears.
Or you don't understand rap.
Cause if you did, then you'll know that there's NOBODY both in Nigeria and SA that can match up to Nasty C at the moment.

MI, Vector & others are all living in past glory.
Even MI said it himself that there is no rapper in Nigeria. SA rappers are killing the game!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by Kaodek(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Pls, is Olamide a rapper?
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by treasureboy09(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kaodek:
Pls, is Olamide a rapper?
Wetin that one they rap?? The Nasty of a guy is a fucking poetry master......

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by Ademidd: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nasty c is really good, I like how he raps.
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by Elnino4ladies: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wetin he know about rap?
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by pointblank247(m): 12:15am On Aug 17, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:
Yes i was just wondering the same, wizkid knows nothing about rap he should just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by 2O17: 12:21am On Aug 17, 2018
Nasty C na correct guy.
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by cahrlifa(m): 12:24am On Aug 17, 2018
Nasty C issa problem,dope ass rapper
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by DCONE1(m): 1:38am On Aug 17, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Cause if you did, then you'll know that there's NOBODY both in Nigeria and SA that can match up to Nasty C at the moment.

Even MI said it himself that there is no rapper in Nigeria. SA rappers are killing the game!

do you know who Casper nyovest is...he is the best in Africa now
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by LieutenantBOBO: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2018
DCONE1:
do you know who Casper nyovest is...he is the best in Africa now

I know who Cassper is. But if you weigh his bars with that of Nasty C, you'll see that Nasty C out weighs him.

Truth is, Nasty C is under-rated.
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by Muzanga(f): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

this one na small pikin. So because someone hasnt done something recently that means the new ones are better? You be really small pikin.
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by LieutenantBOBO: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2018
Muzanga:
this one na small pikin. So because someone hasnt done something recently that means the new ones are better? You be really small pikin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Done something recently?

My dear, go & listen to Vector's recent track.
Also go & listen to his song with CDQ... Complete trash.

Even MI... Go and listen to his song with Diles

These rappers have been dropping songs... So what do you mean by "done something recently"?

MI even has a new album.

I still stand my ground that no rapper in Nigeria can match up to Nasty C in terms of bars...

MI was dope back in his days... But as we all know, "I get am before no be property".
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by DCONE1(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

I know who Cassper is. But if you weigh his bars with that of Nasty C, you'll see that Nasty C out weighs him.

Truth is, Nasty C is under-rated.
you may know who Casper is but you have not listen to his bars and his hard core raps...I'm not saying nasty C is not good, I like him too but compared to Casper Nyovest, Casper is better than him.
Go and look for his album please....those his songs that you are seeing on TV are just for commercial sake...go and search for his Album you will know that he is not your average rapper.
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by Kaodek(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2018
I have downloaded Nasty C album, to be sincere the guy is the current champion
treasureboy09:
Wetin that one they rap?? The Nasty of a guy is a fucking poetry master......
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by treasureboy09(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kaodek:
I have downloaded Nasty C album, to be sincere the guy is the current champion
bro you can say that again he doesn't say poo, his bars are poetic and realistic..... He is not in the same league with Olamide and co

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by johnyace(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
nasty is king period

he leaves for others rappers a trail,
anything to even the scale

if you know you know
Re: Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa by Kaodek(m): 3:42am On Aug 18, 2018
Very very true
treasureboy09:
bro you can say that again he doesn't say poo, his bars are poetic and realistic..... He is not in the same league with Olamide and co

(1) (Reply)

AY Has Been Slammed Again On Twitter For Making Silly Tweets / Freemasonry An Abomination Within Islam 3 Generations After Prophet Muhammad / Omotola’s Second Daughter Is Beautiful, But Ifedioku The Igbo Girl More Sexy See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.