Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection (70393 Views)

I Was Once Asked To Leave The Stage For Psquare -flavour / When Wizkid Visited PSquare As An Upcoming Artist (Throwback Video) / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by fergieboy: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by kaen1317: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
The 1st...the one and only African Superstar...

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by gentleedu(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'll be the president of nigeria, turn everyone to white walkers and be their night queen. Vote for me come 2019 cheesy cheesy
and I will become the dragon kind and burn ur sexy ass to the ground
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Bruemath(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Son is meant to be greater than his father
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by israelmao(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hold on to your dream and act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Topmaike007(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'll be the president of nigeria, turn everyone to white walkers and be their night queen. Vote for me come 2019 cheesy cheesy
then the Senate president is coming to oppose the damm plan senator Topmaikegrin

pls vote me in come 2019 and I will amend all our constitution to kill all those bastard chopping our moneygrin
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Dilianne(f): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Woooowww.. Find out more by clicking the link below!

https://dilianne.com/2018/08/how-to-kickstart-your-music-career/

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by udemzyudex(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Biggaboi:
undecided

The breakup of the Psquare is one of the worst things to have happened to the Nigerian entertainment industry. I still can't get used to the idea of them going solo cos I find myself looking for Paul in Peter's recent videos and vice versa. Such a shame!

Hit Like if you would like them back as Psquare. Share if you prefer them staying solo....

tongue nobody is going to hit like or share on your post.

Grow up angry
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by ionsman: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
I saw humbility in one of the comments. Is that a new English word? grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Adebowale89(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
if God tarred I'll be a masters holder and I'll be representing my constituency in the state house of assembly within that stipulated time
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
And 7 years from now, where would Wizkid be? There's no winner in this game of life, and no one has the "last laugh" in the real sense. Do your own, shine your own, comot for road. Soldier come, soldier go, the earth remains the way it has always been - morbidly silent, aloof, nonchalant.

There's nothing to gloat or feel good about in this life. It's all fleeting. Life has no guarantees.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Ifelover(m): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Adebowale89:
if God tarred I'll be a masters holder and I'll be representing my constituency in the state house of assembly within that stipulated time
no be by master bro
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by franchasng: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Its all about destiny; u can't go beyond your destiny just as u cannot walk beyond your shadow.

Wizkid isn't more talented than hundreds of kids wasting in their villages, neither is Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, they are all acting the script of life written by the producer of life.

Ask yourself: can an actor act beyond the script his producer handed him An actor can only act based on the role assigned to him in the movie script being played out.

Life is = movie

We all are = actors

We are acting a script already written and being directed by a producer beyond us.

If life is by working hard or being smart, people like Buhari can never be the head of their village talk less of becoming Nigeria's president.

If life is only by smartness, intelligence, hardworking, etc, many people won't achieve what they have achieved in life including myself.

That is why Bible said in Ecclesiastics that the race is not for the swift, nor for the smart, but of God that showeth mercy.

If you win today, thank your God because it is not because u are the mightiest or the strongest.

If you lose today, don't kill yourself but make sure u did your best in acting your script with all diligence.

Remember, the producer can change the role of an actor if the actor shows excellent performance or poor performance, so act your script well cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by jyz200(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
now him Don turn to biggy man
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Adebowale89(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ifelover:

no be by master bro

that's my passion. education sell or not I can't relegate my passion at the detriment of a country condition
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Just2endowed2(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Lol game of thrones. Miss that films
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by leatfabiano3681(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by solid3(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Today wizkid can not look at TV camera eye ball to eye ball. Why? Too much igbo.
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by adminbasmall: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
food for thought
WotzupNG:
Comedian Yaw has shared a video which shows Wizkid bowing before Paul Okoye of the defunct Psquare when he was shown the amount of awards they have. That was back in 2011 when Wizkid was young and new in the game. However, 7 years later, the little guy who marveled at the achievements made by Psquare can be said to be miles ahead of them in that regard.

Sharing the video, Yaw wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/wizkid-bows-psquare-award/
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Greatzeus(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
officialMarcTimi:
By 7years, PMB would dead n Nigerian problems reduced to da minimum
Haha grin what a consolation for you and your kind grin
You think you'll be alive in 7 years time? How many people who said PMB is too old and will die soon have died?
You are not God,stop playing him undecided
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Jaynom(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:

You are suffering from GOTamania .
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by otherway: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Where in the video did he bow?

Somebody should watch and tell me the part that happened so I can re-watch.

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
I still remember this video, Wizkid actually said in this video that their tv was bigger than his room cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Sorry do you mean queen of termites?

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
udemzyudex:

tongue nobody is going to hit like or share on your post.

Grow up angry
kk
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
ionsman:
I saw humbility in one of the comments. Is that a new English word? grin
e be like say you never hear about, humbele humbele humbele oju maa to di Bayi flexi b
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by blacknp(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
bennymark:
Time matters alot in all we do, what matters most:

how judiciously you manage the little time you have.

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have used most of our life trying to save.

Wizkid is typical example. Don't dull

the difference between

HERE (where he is)

and

THERE (where he was)

is 'T'=time
To hammer na turn by turn,you must wait for your time,in all toil there is profit,the tree shall yield it's fruit.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by greaterlove(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I think I have found the Queen to die for
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yes, history will always come back to make its point. But right now, it's Whizkid's time.

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by baddosky1: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:

All these attention seeking teenagers wey full NL.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by karlboss: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
franchasng:
Its all about destiny; u can't go beyond your destiny just as u cannot walk beyond your shadow.

Wizkid isn't more talented than hundreds of kids wasting in their villages, neither is Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, they are all acting the script of life written by the producer of life.

Ask yourself: can an actor act beyond the script his producer handed him An actor can only act based on the role assigned to him in the movie script being played out.

Life is = movie

We all are = actors

We are acting a script already written and being directed by a producer beyond us.

If life is by working hard or being smart, people like Buhari can never be the head of their village talk less of becoming Nigeria's president.

If life is only by smartness, intelligence, hardworking, etc, many people won't achieve what they have achieved in life including myself.

That is why Bible said in Ecclesiastics that the race is not for the swift, nor for the smart, but of God that showeth mercy.

If you win today, thank your God because it is not because u are the mightiest or the strongest.

If you lose today, don't kill yourself but make sure u did your best in acting your script with all diligence.

Remember, the producer can change the role of an actor if the actor shows excellent performance or poor performance, so act your script well cool

I don't know why I don't believe in destiny. What I believe is that there is genius in all of us. Genius means genie-in-us. This means we all have magic inside us but due to peer pressure, parents, environment that magic dies.

There is this wizkid old interview either on soundcity or hiptv where they asked him 10 things about wizkid. He said he doesn't take no for an answer.

That's the secret of greatness the believe that you are great. Cronaldo and Messi are not tops because they practice more than others but because they believe they are the greatest and their practice and game is the proof.

Once you believe you deserve more God and nature most give you more.

There is nothing called destiny to me

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts / Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.