Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection (70107 Views)

When Wizkid Visited PSquare As An Upcoming Artist (Throwback Video) / Lady Shares Photos Of When Wizkid Visited Her At The Hospital 6 Years Ago / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Biggaboi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
udemzyudex:

tongue nobody is going to hit like or share on your post.

Grow up angry
What's ya business? Must you quote me?

Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by franchasng: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
karlboss:

I don't know why I don't believe in destiny. What I believe is that there is genius in all of us. Genius means genie-in-us. This means we all have magic inside us but due to peer pressure, parents, environment that magic dies.

There is this wizkid old interview either on soundcity or hiptv where they asked him 10 things about wizkid. He said he doesn't take no for an answer.

That's the secret of greatness the believe that you are great. Cronaldo and Messi are not tops because they practice more than others but because they believe they are the greatest and their practice and game is the proof.

Once you believe you deserve more God and nature most give you more.

There is nothing called destiny to me
Nice ideology, I love your ideology smiley
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Tamarapetty(f): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Jaynom:

You are suffering from GOTamania .
Lol
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Tamarapetty(f): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
greaterlove:
I think I have found the Queen to die for
cheesy aww
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by Youngjohnosas: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
karlboss:

I don't know why I don't believe in destiny. What I believe is that there is genius in all of us. Genius means genie-in-us. This means we all have magic inside us but due to peer pressure, parents, environment that magic dies.

There is this wizkid old interview either on soundcity or hiptv where they asked him 10 things about wizkid. He said he doesn't take no for an answer.

That's the secret of greatness the believe that you are great. Cronaldo and Messi are not tops because they practice more than others but because they believe they are the greatest and their practice and game is the proof.

nice piece boss..God has blessed Everyman accordingly but it's important you don't allow His blessings to rot through faith and work.
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by autonomous22: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why is he saying "7 years later wia is WizKid, wia is p-square.... Is WizKid better of now ??
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by HollaAyo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'll be the president of nigeria, turn everyone to white walkers and be their night queen. Vote for me come 2019 cheesy cheesy
game of thrones aff burst this wan head, kuku wait till next year when its coming out
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by afroxyz: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'll be the president of nigeria, turn everyone to white walkers and be their night queen. Vote for me come 2019 cheesy cheesy

Na him he say we need marry
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by afroxyz: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
karlboss:

You nailed it my man. You couldn't have said it better. You must be a mystic
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by naijajobx: 12:45am On Aug 17, 2018
ohh
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by charzyh2: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Abegi... Even up till now wizkid never achieve wetin psquare don achieve.
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by joyke: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
ok
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by paymoon: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:

lazy youth mentality...sorry, Nigerian youths...
Re: Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection by kilojoDesigns: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:

You have my vote because you rhymed perhaps w/o knowing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.