Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna (30395 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida / Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 / Aguiyi Ironsi & Babangida At A Reception In 1966 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by keneck1: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
TimeMachine:

You are not in your 70s.
You are not an illiterate.
You do not own cows.

Your are not a politician's child.
You are a struggling chap.
You have never traveled outside Africa.

But you support Buhari.
I will like to study your brain.
Usual rant from online dictator, pmb not your choice that's OK, but that's his choice, pls make do with that hate filled souls everywhere.
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by Moukandjo: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
dukie25:
East, West, North and South are all speaking with one voice. The dullard gat to go back to his Cows.

The remaining slime balls still supporting Buhari are the swamp dwellers, known universally as zombies.
You & your likes will be trolled so hard by February 2019!
Enjoy the thousands of likes & shares you get from the numerous daft IPIGs here till then, man!
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by Afamed: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Splashme:
This is how a party Chairman should
conduct himself, not that motor park agbero
tout from Edo State
The Agbero Chairman has won a Governorship election for his party, he has won 2 senatorial seats and House of Assembly within 40 days in office. Secondus has remained an undertaker since he came to office over 9 months . I will rather have a winning Agbero as my leader who can give me victories in elections rather than an Secondus who has continuouslyy keeping up to his name by coming second in every election

4 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by comfortmusa: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
i can see you fall in the league of Buhari thumpers.......you are making a democratic blunder. Under this regime thieving in government is still striving. Crime is still the order of the day,people are dying, Boko-Haram is murdering; and its members are also kidnapped girls i broad day light and the Fulani Herdsmen? They are still cutting throats and chopping off human heads and burning houses without a hinder. And no serious indications that the economy is out of coma. Nigeria's debt obligation have risen from N12.5tn in may 2015 to N21.7tn today. APC has politically injured this country and we regret for the continuation of APC even when we know very sure that it is over for the party called APC in Nigeria.

windwayltd:
PDP IS A DEAD AND DAMAGED BRAND. THEY CAN GO TO HELL AND FAILURE TO RECOGNIZE THIS FACT WILL GIVE THE MEMBERS A LIFE TIME IMAGE DAMAGE AND POLITICAL INJURY. SECONDUS AND HIS EXECS ARE ALL POLITICALLY DAMAGED IMAGES FOR LIFE TIME AND WILL REGRET FOR THE CONTINUATION OF PDP EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW VERY SURE THAT ITS OVER FOR THE PARTY CALLED PDP IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by OlaMiki: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
u are d one being stupid . Nothing is going to happen. they will fail
naijapips04:

cheesy You are very ignorant I swear. Too juvenile to understand what is happening.
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by Sermwell(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Same IBB that never wanted democracy is now being consulted and he never apologized for truncating democracy.
just look at how you reason. did buhari not also truncate democracy in 1983??
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by Azam101: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
naijapips04:

cheesy You are very ignorant I swear. Too juvenile to understand what is happening.
One million Ibb can't do nothing!
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by comfortmusa: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
No doubt we have lost our morals and dignity in Nigeria. The Agbero chairman legitimized cultism in Edo state and he pay them from the public coffers to do whatever they like, whenever they like,and however they like.This same Agbero chairman led Edo state straight to a financial dire. Nothing happens in BeninCity without cultist members playing a role. Graduates have no jobs while Agberos and illiterate cult members hold public office all over the town. Afamed, is this what you wish for this country? Be careful what you wish for?

Afamed:

The Agbero Chairman has won a Governorship election for his party, he has won 2 senatorial seats and House of Assembly within 40 days in office. Secondus has remained an undertaker since he came to office over 9 months . I will rather have a winning Agbero as my leader who can give me victories in elections rather than an undertaker who mingles with looters.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
comfortmusa:
I root for PDP and trust PDP to redeem democracy in the country. We made democratic blunder by voting Buhari,our land has been taken by a dictator. The biggest chunk of Nigeria revenue is under the command of Mr. President yet we are in a huge economic mess.
no the biggest chunk is in private hands. About 10 percent is govt
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Moukandjo:

You & your likes will be trolled so hard by February 2019!
Enjoy the thousands of likes & shares you get from the numerous daft IPIGs here till then, man!
grin grin
leave dem. They will all change moniker this time. Very stupid daft thieves children

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by Roger3D(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Buhari would be crying whereever he is now...

IBB did it b4 when Buhari almost crumbled Nigeria in '84. With his advise we would do it again now that the same Buhari wants to crumble Nigeria.

IBB knows how Buhari reasons. IBB understands that Buhari is just a bloody coward that crys like a little girl whenever he loses elections.

I wonder how loud he would cry by 2019...
Onitsha bad boy are you transgender now or just confused?

Buhari till all IPIGS get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by dlondonbadboy: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Roger3D:
Onitsha bad boy are you transgender now or just confused?

Buhari till all IPIGS get sense grin

Where SaiBaba dey? I hear say osibanjo dey outshine bohary...

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by favor2016: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
PDP desperately wants to cling into power by dinning with the devil himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Visiting the evil genius These guys are up to something fishy in the build up to 2019 general election.

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by bakila: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Joshuaamb:
Okay. Fatherly advice is needed this critical time. PDP coming back to power
How come they lost to Abu Lolo?
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by blacknp(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
dukie25:
East, West, North and South are all speaking with one voice. The dullard gat to go back to his Cows.

The remaining slime balls still supporting Buhari are the swamp dwellers, known universally as zombies.
Enemies of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,i don't blame you,you are too young to know who General Ibrahim Gbadamosi Babaginda really is? If your father is in the living room listening to the radio, you can go and ask him for a little enlightenment,hopefully he may know a little better.

Pdp let them go and meet Babaginda from now till infinity,nothing will change,we know that pdp,obasanjo,babaginda & Co are extremely angry because President Buhari recognized Moshood Kolawole Abiola and his June 12th mandate which is the foundation of modern democrazy in Nigeria.

A lot of toddlers on nairaland are too young to understand what June 12 stands for,before Aliko Dangote their was a man called MKO Abiola that Babaginda's protégé and stooge General Sani Abacha sent to an early grave,i hope God forgives your ignorance for anyone like yourself that glorifies that Demon.

Babaginda God forbid a serpent like him. Pdp has shown itself to be a Satanic congregation of desperados by openly embracing such people like babaginda & obasanjo that have not an iota of love for the masses who have been sentenced and damned to perdition because of their misrule and lack of vision.
Jealousy go kill babaginda & obasanjo.

Right from the on start of this Government they always voiced it out loud"Corruption will fight back".

Faceless failures like yourself it is only on Nairaland you can blame the President of Nigeria for your woeful well being,in the real world your friends and family know you for the lazy bum you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by godox2(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
dukie25:

As they gang up against Buhari, so the Lord will scatter them.
Read between the lines, why every rtd general against Buhari?It means he is doing something to undo their evil plans. Which of these generals did not destroy Nigeria in his own way in the past?Who do they want to replace Buhari with?
I strongly believe that Buhari is doing well. If he is doing well, no need of disturbing himself, the Good Lord will allow him to continue with the good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by Dukezaga: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Both Apc and pdp keeping going this old fools who downloaded corruption into our system for support and if pdp or Apc candidate win Nigeria won't still be rotten....
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by blacknp(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Where SaiBaba dey? I hear say osibanjo dey outshine bohary...
Messi Suarez,Buhari Osinbajo of Barcelona,it's about the team,a lot better than jonathan Sambo of Real Betis?.
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by dlondonbadboy: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
blacknp:
Messi Suarez,Buhari Osinbajo of Barcelona,it's about the team,a lot better than jonathan Sambo of Real Betis?.

Team? But somehow the team always perform well when SaiBaba is on the bench and osinbande made the captain...
Once SaiBaba returns, the team starts comceeding back to back and losing up and down.
As a wise coach, what would you do?
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by DTaj: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Politicians have turned IBB (and his Minna home) to a lame duck museum where clowns now take turns to visit.

Law of retribution...
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by OfficialAPCNig: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Splashme:
This is how a party Chairman should conduct himself, not that motor park agbero tout from Edo State
Point of correction, Factional chairman.
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by Didi2d(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Seconduss is a Nairalander
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by windwayltd: 12:01am On Aug 17, 2018
comfortmusa:
i can see you fall in the league of Buhari thumpers.......you are making a democratic blunder. Under this regime thieving in government is still striving. Crime is still the order of the day,people are dying, Boko-Haram is murdering; and its members are also kidnapped girls i broad day light and the Fulani Herdsmen? They are still cutting throats and chopping off human heads and burning houses without a hinder. And no serious indications that the economy is out of coma. Nigeria's debt obligation have risen from N12.5tn in may 2015 to N21.7tn today. APC has politically injured this country and we regret for the continuation of APC even when we know very sure that it is over for the party called APC in Nigeria.

YOU DID NOT MAKE ANY POINT AND ALL WHAT YOU SAID ARE FAR WORST DURING PDP 16yrs. Do you mean a Depth profile compared to our current foreign reserve or depth profile compare to the depleted GEJ foreign reserve?? U have been loosing, you are looser and you will continue to loose because you are minority blind so continue.

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by windwayltd: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2018
comfortmusa:

YOU DID NOT MAKE ANY POINT AND ALL WHAT YOU SAID were FAR far WORST DURING PDP 16yrs. Do you mean a Depth profile compared to our current foreign reserve of almost $50b?? or depth profile compare to the depleted PDP GEJ foreign reserve of $28b?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin U have been loosing, you are looser and you will continue to loose because you are minority blind so continue.

Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by gracedarwin08: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2018
If at general ibrahim badamosi babginda is evil the PMB is the devil in a human clothes.

Naijaguy12345:
Learning from the evil genius.
Re: Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna by gracedarwin08: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Sometimes i look for reasons to support Buhari and Osinbanjo Government in 2019, then i realized that even the Buhari and Osinbanjo themselves cannot pin point reasons why Nigerians will vote for them in 2019. Their Government has not even built a hospital for themselves to use in Nigeria..
Unlike that of GEJ AND SAMBO administration which provides All states of the federation without a federal university now had one each
during GEJ Government and they are listed below (12 New Federal
Universities). Imagine Number of jobs created for both academic and
non-academic staffs and percentage of awaiting students fixed into these
schools (Note: 9 out of these 12 universities are in Northern Nigeria).
Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. —North Central.
Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. ——-North Central.
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State.– North East.
Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. —-North East.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.-North West.
Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.——-North West.
Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. —South South.
Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State.-South East.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.——-South West.
Federal University Gashua, Yobe State —-North East.
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi state.——-North West.
Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.——-North West.#gej4naija

blacknp:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank / 2023: Shekarau Warns Southern Governors To Stop ‘Ganging Up’ Against North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.