Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why I Cannot Do Without Sex In A Day- Mercy Little Smith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Cannot Do Without Sex In A Day- Mercy Little Smith (2721 Views)

Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles / Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos / Meet Khyara Nwokora: "Flavour's Body Gives Me Orgasm Without Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Cannot Do Without Sex In A Day- Mercy Little Smith by 3Ebisco: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
When it comes to the issue of sex, some entertainers don’t hesitate to state how much they just love to get down to it.

Curvy Ghanaian actress, Mercy Little Smith has revealed that she cannot do without having sex in a day.

She made this known in an interview on Accra FM.

The “Efiewura” actress said she doesn’t feel comfortable without sex in a day and went on to list the three things she can never stay away from in a day.

“ I drink water, food, and sex. Plus size ladies are happy with sex because the body is big and any part of the body you touch gets us to feel for sex.My best sex position is ‘Doggy Style’, with that position I bounce well and kneel down and that is what brings out the best in me as a woman in bed “ she stated.

When asked if her well rounded bum gets the attention of men, she said it attracts the attention of men to the extent that about 15 to 20 men attempt to woo her daily.

Unknown to many, the plus-size role interpreter has starred in movies like; “Will of the Gods”, “No Shaking”, “Power Of the Gods”, “Efiewura” and others.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/why-i-cannot-do-without-sex-in-day.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: Why I Cannot Do Without Sex In A Day- Mercy Little Smith by Solidkay(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Make she go hug live wire undecided undecided
Re: Why I Cannot Do Without Sex In A Day- Mercy Little Smith by donbachi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hmm! dis generation and sex,taya me...you can never hear them talk on how to better the society.rather,sex,1min man and how na dem dey rush dem.
Re: Why I Cannot Do Without Sex In A Day- Mercy Little Smith by nobisgod: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
The world and it's people.
Re: Why I Cannot Do Without Sex In A Day- Mercy Little Smith by taretoofine(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
indiuwa undecided
Re: Why I Cannot Do Without Sex In A Day- Mercy Little Smith by Freshfish4: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
All hail Miss Cucumber of the year. Otele!
Re: Why I Cannot Do Without Sex In A Day- Mercy Little Smith by KingLennon(m): 4:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Plus size girls who will lie like a log of wood on bed and need up to 1hr sex drive to satisfy them. No i will pass grin

(1) (Reply)

Sister To Naira Marley Gucci Boy Discovered - Check Pictures / Ex Most Beautiful Girl Nollywood Wanda O Monye With Sultry Photos / Celebrity Couple Simi And Adekunle Gold At War Over Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.